Chapter 4

I'm a Guy

[Hyun Seok pov]

 I wore my school uniform . Took my backpack and walk out from the room.

I found a tall black hair boy is standing beside the door.  

''Hey Hyun Seok. Mind walk with me to class?''  The guy flash a smile. I just nod and both of us walk silently.

''I'm Huang Zi Tao. You can call me Tao.''   Tao start the conservation

''You chinese?'' I ask a little bit. Tao nod. ''What about you?''  

''I'm fully korean. Just I born at chicago.'' I answer.

''Hey Tao!'' Someone greet. He has a cheeky smile and round eyes. Then his eyes rounded like it soon gonna pop out.

''Hey..You scared him..'' Tao said. ''I'm D.O.. or just call me kyungsoo..''  The guy smile. ''Hyun Seok..''  He offer his hand for handshake and I accept it..  Three of us walk together to the first period class.    

 

''Where the teacher?'' I ask Tao that busy talk with Kyungsoo.  Tao stop their conservation and turn around  ''He always late.. '' I nod then put my head in desk then slowly drift to sleep.. That's me, sleeping in class is my routine.. Even my first day school.  This school is not too noisy about new dude student like me..Well.. This what I like.. No noisy.. No bully..  

....  

''He sleep already for hour.. and the hell teacher isnt coming..aish.. I shouldnt in panic running from dorm to here...''  Chen rub his sleepy eyes. His leg was on the table which making Lay and Kris annoy. 

''He is beautiful..''  Kris stare at sleeping HyunSeok while caress the black hair guy. Tao at the other side just look at Kris that lovely caress HyunSeok hair.. Kris hand suddenly been push by someone ..

''What the hell you doing?!'' Kris ask in English.. ''Dont you dare touch my friend you ert.'' Peniel reply.  The other is speechless with the both of the guy that know english thing.

''Hey...Hey..This is korea..Talk korea please.. ''  Chen slap the desk when try to understand the situation..

''Hyunseok.. Hyun... Wake up..'' Peniel slowly waking up HyunSeok. ''What?''

''You first period teacher isnt coming..So let's stay other place.. It's noisy sleeping here..''

''Okay... Tao.. I go with him.. Meet you in other class..''  Tao nod then Hyunseok stand up from his seat and shock when realize that Kris and Chen is around him. ''Hai beautiful..'' Kris winked.  HyunSeok suddenly been drag by Peniel after Kris is blocked Hyunseok way to walk.

''You ert!'' Peniel shout before walk with Hyunseok..

''What he talk about? Something like curse?'' Chen ask Kris that chuckle when saw Hyunseok face.

...

''What happen?'' Hyunseok ask Peniel. Along their walk, Peniel face kinda serious.  Hyunseok still in his sleepy mode.

''Dont get near with that Kris guy.. Seriously, he is dangerous..''  Peniel touch Hyunseok shoulder. Hyunseok just nod then follow Peniel to somewhere..