Chapter 2

I'm a Guy

When I walk, there suddenly a tall guy with blonde hair accidentally struck on me, luckily someone was beside me and hold me up.

''Hey..You okay?''  I rub my shoulder. The tall guy really hit me so hard. I look him up and glared him enough

''Watch your walk please.'' I said. The other shock as I said that.  I ignore and just pass the tall guy.

''Luckily that Minhyuk hold Hyunseok just now. That stupid Kris has no eyes. '' Eunkwang whisper to Hyungshik that beside him. 

''I'm pardon?'' The tall guy name Kris pretend . Eunkwang suddenly cough up and drag Hyungshik to walk from there.

While the other just nod with the Kris guy.  

 .......

[kris pov]  

''What happen?''  Lay asked as I rub my arm that was hurt because struck on the guy earlier. ''I struck on someone..''

''Oh..But why you in hurry?'' Lay asked again. I sigh and remember that Chen is hurt. ''W-what?'' Lay asked in panic.

''Bish.. Chen is hurt..'' I said to Lay then drag him to dorm building.

 

 [HyunSeok pov]  

I sit on the corner table with 7different guy..All of them are starring on me. I lift my eyebrow as the blonde one ask me. ''Are you okay? seriously..you are brave enough to talk like that to Prince of Genie high school...''  

I just smile a little. ''Hey.. Forget to introduce my friend.''  Peniel talk to me. 

''Yah..Yah..Peniel hyung..can you talk in korean please..We dont understand your english..aish..''  

''Okay, my Sungjae..I will.. ''

''Hyunseok, this is Sungjae..Our youngest in group, this is Ilhoon our second youngest..''  I nod my head as respone while Peniel pointed his friend to introduce me. 

''This is Hyungshik hyung. This Changsub hyung, our cutest.. This is our face of the group, Minhyuk hyung..and this blonde is our leader...''  

''Ouh..Nice to meet you all.. I'm Hyunseok..''  I reply. Then suddenly a guy beside me that Peniel said his name was Changsub use his thumbs finger to make a smile in my lips.. ''You should smile..You have a good looking..''  

''Hey...He really cute if he smile..'' The Sungjae said.

.......  

I walk around at the school with this guys.. I like always being quiet non like the other that always talk and laugh together.I want to join but I still awkward and comfortable being quiet  

I tap Minhyuk shoulder want to ask something. Minhyuk that busy laugh with Changsub turn around his face after I tap his shoulder..His face.....was near with my face..like we gonna kiss soon.. At first I was freeze there.  ''Hey..''  Changsub interupt between our face making we back our own reality. 

''Sorry...''  Minhyuk apology while rub his back neck. ''I'm sorry too..''

''Nevermind..''  

''I want to ask you..where is libary?'' I asked in awkward. Minhyuk and Changsub in same time pointed to a big door at the infront building..  ''It was there..'' Minhyuk smile..  

''I want go there..So.. Meet your guys...maybe..later.''

''Hey.. We should be friend.. '' Peniel put his arm around my shoulder.  

''Thanks...''

''No need to thanks..We are honour to have new friend.'' Hyunshik smile.. He is cute with his eye smile.

I nod my head. Then they waved to me as I walk to the libary.

I want go to libary for some reading and maybe some sleep. I like better sleep in libary. 

[Chanyeol pov]  

 Ughh... What time it is.. Its already noon.. I must been sleep for three hour here.  

Libary is great   place to sleep unlike in the room with Kai with random girls. Baekhyun also busy with girl these day.. Me? Bored to hang out with a random .  

I wipe my saliva on my lips then stand up make some stretching. I think I already finish the fourth series of the Harry potter this morning.. Well.. The fifth one now..

 I bring the Harry potter novel with me then walk to english novel level.

 .......  

[Hyunseok pov]  

I walk to english novel level. The libary is big enough and many book unlike my old school. I walk to the shelf and find a good book.. I saw Harry potter fifth series. Hey..I havent finish it at my last time. I took the book but look like someone also pull the book.

''Hey! Hey! Me first!'' There a voice of a guy beside there try to grab the book from the. I think I should give it to him. When I let go the book its make the guy fall down . I quickly check him thru the shelf. ''Oh gosh..My head..''  

''You okay?'' I ask.

''Whatever..But thanks.. '' He said while lift the Harry potter book. He stand up then look at me thru the shelf.  

''You look like new student here.'' The guy said. I nod my head. Suddenly he stare me for too long. I lift my eyebrow in question then waved my hand infront of his eyes. He even blink . I shrug then leave him dumfounded there there.