Chapter 1

I'm a Guy

''You sure gonna be okay here?'' Mom asked me , she keep ruffle my hair making my hair messy but I already get use with that. ''I'm okay. Don't worry.''  

''Please dear Daniel..Make a friend.'' Mom smile making me warm. I try to smile back. ''I will mom.''  

 

''HyunSeok gonna make a friend. Non like old Daniel.'' I look at mom eyes. She almost tear up while caress my cheek.

''You not my baby boy now. You are a big boy.. Grow up and be better Hyunseok ah.'' Mom pulled me to hug. ''Dont cry mom.'' I whisper and loosen the hug.

''Go now.. '' Mom handed me my bag. Dad that beside mom keep on his tear. ''Dont be sad dad.. I'm gonna be good here.''  

''But why you need to life in dorm? The driver can sent you to school from home.''  

-Ting tong... Student.. Do gather in the hall by now.-   A voice from speaker make an announcement.

''I may go now..'' I excuse my self. I grab my MCM wheel bag. ''Take care son.'' Dad hug me then mom that already cry kiss my cheek. I walk and my father shout ''Dont face back.. ''  So I don't look back and just keep walk.

''Yes... I need to start my life now as Park Hyunseok not old Daniel.''   

.....

I stand at the back of the line at the hall. I pulled out my headphone and hear song ignore those blahblahblah talk on the stage.  

My dad already manage my dorm room and my class. My dad at first decide want me to have my own room but I deny and want to share room with other student and the teacher said I will get a roomate that was equal with my standard as my dad request. I just said yes and to lazy to discuss much.

I walk along the dorm. My room number is 100. All people are watching as I already infront of the room number 100  

 

''Hey! Hey! What you doing in room number 100 door?''  A guy with orange hair ask me. I look at him but I decide to open the room number 100 with key that the teacher give me.

''Woooh! Stalker! ''  As the other run to me and want to push the door but I already close the door first  in their damn face.

As I enter. I saw a guy kissing. Yea..Guy kissing. It's both of the guy.. Its normal to look guy kiss girl. but this Guy kiss guy.

''You shock us..'' One of the guy said as he tidy his messy cloths.

''Sorry.'' I said then I saw a  empty big bed and there a paper with said  'new student bed'.. So that's mine.

''So Sehunnie..That for today.  I need to manage the new student.''  

''Well okay. I may go. Bye LuHan hyung.''  

....

  

I put my thing on the empty big bed.  ''Hey ,new student.. This your closet's. '' The guy pointed. He has a nice skin , face like angel, yet cute.  

''I'm LuHan..'' THe guy smile and offer some handshake. For the first time I having a hand touch with other people

''I'm Hyunseok.''  I answer then I turn back to tidy my cloths and my stuff.

''Well. you need time to manage your stuff and get bath. I will back in 30minute and bring you to cafeteria. Bye.'' The LuHan wave and walk out , leaving me alone here.

Finally I get to see whole the room. Its was big. There are 7 bed in one big room. Just mine was big one. The room was tidy yet the colour of the wall was red black. There are two computer table, Tv on the wall and bathroom there.

I just take my 15 minute to manage my thing. I use a purple sheet on my bed. There also my blue teddy bear that I use when I sleep.

....

I wait for already 40minute but the LuHan guy not back. So I decide to walk out on my own. When I out from the room, other student are none in their room. Maybe all in cafeteria.  

''Hey..'' Someone approach me . I turn around and found a guy. ''Yes?''

''You must new student. You want go to where?'' The guy seem nice and friendly .

''Cafeteria..'' I answer. ''Let's walk together. I want go there too.''  

''Thanks.''  I bow a little my head.

''No problem. Btw, where you from?''  The guy asked. ''Chicago.''  The guy suddenly rolled his eyes in shock. 

''Hey.. I'm from there too. Btw, I'm Shin Donggeun. You can call me Peniel.'' The guy offer a handshake like what LuHan do.

''Oh. I'm Park Hyunseok. ''  

''You must can talk english , do you?''  Peniel asked. I nod my head.

''What year are you?'' Peniel ask in english. ''I'm in my first year.''  I answer in english back since english was my first language already

''It will be great if you was in second year, it nice too if we are one class. ''  I just smile hear him talk. I never know that Seoul people is nice and friendly like this.

''Hey Peniel!'' Someone was calling over him. We both turn around and found 6 guy are walk to us.

''Hey. I have a new friend.'' Peniel shout. ''We both from Chicago. He can talk in english well none like your hyung.'' Peniel mehrong to the guy.

''New student?'' The blonde ask while look at me. I just nod my head little .

''Let's go in.'' Peniel put his arm around my shoulder then drag me to the cafeteria..