Alone time...

It was all a plan

"Hey we should get going" The other boys said after they finish their breakfast. "Me too" Chaerin said. "Oh okay. Darling how about you?" Jiyong said looking at me. I could see that he didn't want me to leave. "I don't have any plans for the day..." I said and before I could continue Jiyong cut in "Alright thats great! You guys get going first. See you guys on Monday in class" He said as he push the others out of his house.

"Finally! What should we do now darling?" He said, closing the door behind him after the others drove off. 

"Well how about going back to maths?" I said and I see his happy face change. "Why whats wrong? I really need your help in maths." I said as I knew he didn't expect that answer.

"But darling its a Saturday noon. Shouldn't we be doing something else?" He said as he swing both of my hands, pouting.

"But the exams are coming. I know you guys are not worried but I am." He was still pouting and I could feel that he was a little pissed with it. "Why not you help me with maths and later at night I will let you do anything you want." I said trying to make him feel better.

"Anything I want?" He said as I see an evil smile forming on his face.

"What are you thinking. What I meant was a date."

He was a little disappointed when I said that. "Ahrasso, better than nothing."

-maths time-

"Yah Kwon Ji Yong can you focus more?!!" I said as he kept rubbing his hands in between my thighs. "I can't concentrate if you keep doing such things" and grabbed his hands. "But I can't concentrate when there is someone pretty beside me looking so hot studying" He said with a smirk. I stood up and said jokely "Alright then I should go to the living room to study then, so that I wouldn't distract you" He pulled me back down "Ahrasso ahrasso just stay here." I giggled and got back to my books. However I could feel that Jiyong really didn't want to study. It was like his soul is somewhere else. I closed my books and pinched his cheeks. "Look what you've did. Now I can't concentrate cause there's a souless body beside me. I'll let you off today." I said as I closed his books. His face quickly lightens up and hug me. "YAY! finally!!!" He acted like a kid who was stubborn but got the things he want. I traced his nose with my fingers. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Hmmm I don't know where to start. There is so many things that I want to do with you" He said smiling. "How about we go stroll near the sea and then we go for dinner?" He said. I nodded and we went to change into a more comfortable clothing. Since he live near the sea, we decided to walk over instead of driving. At the beach, he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear

"Thank you so much"

"For what?"

"For giving me a chance."

"Pabo. Theres no need to thank me for this. So cheesy" I said as I elbowed him

"Ouch!!!" He said as he kneeled down.

I quickly turned behind and got down to look at him worried. "Yah~ you okay? I'm sorry! I didn't even use too much strength." Just then he pounched onto me and he is now above me while I was lying on the floor. I saw his smile on his face and I quickly punched him in the chest. "YAH!!! you know how scared I was? you know how worried I was?!!" I turned my face to the side and I could feel tears swell up eyes. He cupped my face with his 2 hands at the side and turned it so that I was now looking at him. "Sorry I just wanted to play around. I didn't know you would be so worried. But looking at how you react it makes me happy." I couldn't help but smile. "Don't ever do such a thing again or you are going to get it from me." I said punching his chest again. "Ahrasso. Mianhe." He said as he helped me up. He pulled me close to him again as we watch the sun set. 

We got back to Jiyong's house after the sun set and cleaned ourselves up. We then went to a posh restaurant that Jiyong insist on bringing me to so I gave in to him and after dinner he sent me home. "Aren't you going to invite me in?" Jiyong said after sending me to the door. "Its late already you should get back before it gets dangerous." "Ahrasso. Good night darling, have a sweet dream" He said as he gave a peck on my forehead. "Call me when you reach home. Ahrasso?" I told him. He nodded and walked back to his car and I closed the door after he left.