studying and having fun

It was all a plan

Finally school ends and as usual we plan to go down to Jiyong's house to study. "Its a Friday today! Can't we just chill today?" Seungri whine. "Oppa...theres still one more week to the exams so just hang in there...besides everyone of us is going through that too." I said as I packed my books. "How about this? Since today is a Friday lets stay over at Jiyong's house. We can study and then at night we can have a movie marathon to award ourselves after all that studying. Call?" TOP suggested. The boys looked at both me and Chaerin. I turned to her as she gave me a smile. "Call" I said and the boys started cheering. 

Everyone got home to get their clothes while Jiyong fetched me and Chaerin back home to get our clothes. After that we went to Jiyong's house and started on our revisions. Maybe because of the movie marathon that was scheduled, everyone was studying real hard. TOP was teaching Chaerin and Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang was solving a problem together while Jiyong helped me with maths. It was a really heart warming scene looking at how each other helped one another. Jiyong and I have definately got closer and I felt more comfortable being around him. 

"FINALLY!!!" Seungri said as he plop onto the sofa. We studied for a straight 2 hours and now everyone was hungry. "Should we order pizza again?" asked Taeyang. "Ain't you guys sick of it? Let us girls cook some dinner." I said. "Then ain't you girl tired? Why not we just call up the chinese restaurant and order something to eat?" Jiyong said. "Its okay. We will take a short trip to the grocery shop so you guys take a rest." Me and Chaerin then left for the mart and were back in 30mins time.

"Boys the dinner is ready." I said as I set the table. The 5 boys swarm in like they have not eaten for days. "Wow this is awesome! It's so tasty it taste like my mom's cooking. And they say mom's cooking is always the best." Daesung said shoving the food into his mouth. "Wow thanks for the compliment. Eat slowly" I said and laugh at how cute the boys were. It was really satisfying for me to see that they enjoyed the food. "Since you girls cooked us such an awesome meal, we will do the dishes, so head off to the living room first. Seungri follow me up to get the blankets. Oh yes and Daesung remember to cook some popcorns." Jiyong said. 

Chaerin and I plop on the couch and while the boy did the dishes and Jiyong and Seungri laying the blankets down onto the floor. "Chaerin could you follow me to go choose the movies?" Seungri said giving Chaerin a wink. "Ahrasso." Jiyong that took the seat beside me on the sofa. "Thanks for the dinner. It was awesome. Next time can you cook just for me?" Jiyong said putting his arms  on my shoulders. "Yah~ stop kidding." "Darling I'm not kidding. You are going to be my wife soon so you should really do some practicing now" he smirk and got me closer to him. 

"I see you 2 are working well now eh?" Taeyang said as he enters the living room with the others following him behind. I tried to free myself from Jiyong but he held tight. "I...can't...breathe" I said, choking from his grip. "I'm sorry darling." He said as he message my neck. "Arghhh~ goosebumps" Daesung said. "So did you guys get the movie?" Jiyong asked looking back at Chaerin and Seungri. "Yup. We are going to watch 3 so grab your blankets and lets enjoy the show." Seungri announced. Jiyong wrapped me and him in a blanket and snuggled "I'm ready." 

Chaerin was on the floor with the other boys while me and Jiyong was on the sofa. During the second movie, I felt that my eye lids were heavy. I heard a soft whisper beside my ear "Is my baby tired? Just go to sleep if you are." I felt a soft pat on my head and I fell asleep.

-the next morning-

I woke up from the soft sunshine that shined in through the window. I felt Jiyong's head on mine and his arms till around my waist. I look on the floor and see the 4 boys sleeping together and Chaerin sleeping a little away from the boys. I didn't dare to move cause I was afriad to wake Jiyong up. "Baby you are awake?" I heard him whisper and then lift his head up. "Sorry I woke you up. Go sleep in the room" I said as I message his neck. It must have sore from the angle. "I'm fully awake. The rest of them had a long night last night. Should we go out and get some breakfast before bringing some back to feed this 5 mouths?" He asked. I nodded and we took our jackets and left the house.

We went to the cafe that was near Jiyong's house and the moment we got in we were greeted by the staff. "Good Morning Mr Kwon. Usuals?" Jiyong nodded "And get this lady a cup of hot choco." "Yes sir." The staff replied and got to the drinks. Jiyong pulled me into a room found at a corner of the cafe. "Take a seat" He said. It was a small room with 2 sofas that could sit 6 people and a long coffee table. There was a large window directly opposite the door that shows a view of the sea. "Wow this place is beautiful" I said as I took a seat. "Yup. This is BIGBANG's secret hideout and you are the first one other than us to be here. Th first time I came here I felt really relaxed cause of the seaview so I decided to invest in this cafe and build this room for me and the boys. Whenever I get stressed up I will come here. No one knows about this place except for the staff here and bigbang so you are one lucky girl."

"So you are one of the boss here?" I asked and see him nod. Just then there was a knock at the door and in comes the waiter with our drinks. "Mr Kwon here is your Americano and Hot Chocolate. Would you guys like something to eat?" The waiter asked as he left the drinks on the table. "Bring us some sandwich." Jiyong said and the waiter went out and came back with the sandwiches. "Enjoy your meal Mr Kwon." He bowed and left the room. 

I was drawn in by the sea view. Like what Jiyong said it was really relaxing. "You like this place?" Jiyong asked and it snapped me back to reality. "Yup its really beautiful and relaxing." I said smiling and sipping into my hot choco. "Well then we should come here often, just the 2 of us." He said. He took my hands when I place the cup back to the table. "I really love you. I know I hurt you alot in the past but I've changed. I believe you see me change too. And I could feel that you are more comfortable now with me. Can't we try it out?" He said looking at my eyes. I was taken back by his sudden confession. "Whats wrong with you? Suddenly talking about this" I said pulling my hands away and looking at the sea view again. 

This time he walked to the sofa I was sitting on and sat beside me. He turned me around to face him and this time both of his hands held tight to mine. "Darling I really do love you. Can't you give me a chance? I can see that you do have a thing for me too." I blushed and replied "Who said so?" "Look at you blush." I quickly covered my face with my hands. "Just give me a chance. We still have 3 weeks left before we need to give your dad an answer." He said.

"Ahrasso. I guess theres no harm trying." I said and I saw his smile form. "really?!! REALLY?!!" I nodded and he hugged me. "Oppa...I...can't...breathe..." I said "Omo I'm sorry I was too happy. I will make sure that your life will be better from today onwards." I smiled at him and said "Lets finish this and bring some breakfast back before they freak out wondering where we were."

Jiyong held tight to my hands as if he was afraid that I would ran away from him. We opened the door and see that everyone was awake. "Where did you guys go?" Seungri asked. I handed him the brown paper bag "We went out for breakfast since you guys look so tired. Take this." Just then TOP noticed that Jiyong was holding to my hands. "Hey you guys...what happened?" I look at my hands and wanted to shrug it off but Jiyong held it tight and gave me a smile. "From today onwards Hei Ryung is my girlfriend" he announced. 

"WHAT?!! SERIOUSLY?!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everyone in the living room scream and cheered.