sweet night

It was all a plan

*ring ring*

"Oh Jiyong oppa, just got home?" I said as I picked up the call after looking at the caller ID.

"Yup. Have you bathe?" He asked

"Not yet. I was waiting for your call." I replied.

"Ahrasso lets go bathe and I will call you in 30mins."

"Neh~"

I went to take a shower and then got out to dry my hair. I lie on bed looking up at the ceiling. I was recapping on the memories we shared today when my phone rang.

"Hey darling"

"Oh oppa"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing. I was thinking about today on the bed."

"On the bed? Wow how I wish I was there."

"Yah oppa what are you thinking?!!"

"Haha I just wanted to stick with you. Look at you, you are the one who is thinking wierd things."

"Oppa~"

"Ahrasso ahrasso. My baby must be blushing right now."

"I AM NOT!"

"Ahrasso chill. You are just so cute. Anyway do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"Hmmm not really. I was planning to study since I have no plans. Why?"

"Look at my baby, why do you want to work so hard even on a sunday? I mean your results are not bad too. Aren't you in the top 20? Why are you just so worried?"

"I don't know. Maybe I want to prove to dad that I can handle everything on my own. And also maybe you guys influence me."

"Why are you giving yourself so much stress? And beside you have a boyfriend now. Don't you want to hang out with me?"

"Oppa mianhe. I really want to hang out with you. But the exams are a week away and I'm really worried."

"Ahrasso ahrasso. Why not I fetch you to the cafe tomorrow? You can study there and at the same time relax yourself with the see view when you get too tense up."

"That sounds great."

"But you got to promise me something"

"What?"

"Let me sleep over at your house at night. And then we go to school together."

"Ahrasso. But then you have to forgive me for not spending enough time with you until exams is over ok?"

"Neh. Lets not talk about school anymore."

"Oppa aren't you tired?"

"How can I get tired when I'm talking to you. Are you tired?"

"Narhh I'm fine."

We continued talking on the phone until I fell asleep.

"Baby you there?" Jiyong said when he heard soft breath from the other side of the call.

"You must be really tired. Sleep tight baby." He said and hang the phone up.