Five

Secrets are best untold [ SEQUEL TO 'what can only be a dream']

-NOBODY'S POV-

Yuri twisted and turned in her sleep. She dreamed again of something similiar to the night before.

Yuri heard a knock on her door, and answered the door quickly. In front of her was JaeSop. "Ah, JaeSeop" She said smiling. "How are things going?" She asked him.
"Good." He replied, grninning cheekily. "Anywho, want to go dinner with me tonight? I'm hungry but nobody wants to cook for me" He said, while pouting.
"Sure,, when?" She asked, smiling and laughing a little. "Now?" He offered smiling.
"Alright, alright." She agreed smiling. Then they left, and got into the car. Thay started driving, talking about anything and everything,when there was a bright light..

Yuri awoke, her eyes widened. She mumbled only one sentence. "I.. remember.." She said and put her hand to her head in pain. "Argh!"

Hearing her cry of pain, AJ walked in the room. "Eh? Yuri, what happened?" He asked. "I remember" She said. "I remember it all..."

"Remeber what??" He asked.

"You.." She said, looking at him. He burst out laughing. "No, thats ridiculous" He said. She shook her head. "It isnt. We used to be friends.. We got into an accident and..." She said, "We blamed each other, hated each other and here we are..." She said.

AJ looked at her blankly. "H-huh?" 

-BEFORE-

-HYOEUN'S/ YURI'S POV-

I walked down the streets of Seoul, the wind blowing in my face. "Aigoo..  its so windy today.." I pouted shoving my hands in my pockets. I saw a guy walk up the sidewalk, and bump into me.

"Ah, Mianhae" He apologize. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine.." I said, then looked at him. "Ah, you look famous arent you?" I asked. After I asked, he sighed a little. "Well, I used to be. I'm trying to get in a new band, right now.." He said.

I smiled. "I wish you the best luck" I smiled, and he smiled back. Just like that, we became friends/

-weeks later-

I heard a knock on the doorm and rushed to go answer it. I opened it and saw JaeSeop. "Ah,, JaeSeop" I said, smiling. "How are things going?" I asked. "Good. I actually have to tell you more about that, hopefully on the drive.." He sang. "What drive?" I asked stupidly.

He smiled cheekily. "Anywho, want to have a dinner with me tonight?" he asked. That must be the drive he was talking about. "Sure.. When?" I asked.

"Now?" He offered, smiling back. "Alright, alright" I agreed, still smiling. We got into his car and I put on my. He seatbelt. He started the engine and begin driving. 

"So, about things? I asked. He seemed dumbfounded. "What things" He asked. I sighed. "Dude, you're just cluless sometimes. How was your career going?" I asked, "You know, at finding new band?"

"I have a couple companies, actually.. NH Media says they have a spot open they will strongly consider me. YG Entertainment is considering me for a new band they might put together, and I'm trying with DSP Entertainment but they said there was no spot for me and if there is one, they're going to call me to  inform about it. But they're still unsure about it." He explained.

"Well, at least 2 companies are considering you, huh? Who knows, maybe you could get in a big, popular band and become huge in only small matter of time. "I  said, grinning.

"Aigoo.. Thats just a dream.. "He mumbled. I laughed. "It doues have to be"

"Aw, youre one of the best friends I've ever had." He cooed, taking a moment to ruffle my hair, still keeping his eyes on the road. I immediately went fixed my hair using the flip-down mirror in front of me. "YAH! Who said you could mess up my hair?" I asked.

"This guy" He said, pinting to himself and smirking. "Weirdo." I teased while smiling, rolling my eyes playfully. he removed one of his hand from the wheel for a moment to hit me playfully, then keep focusing on the road. For some reason, I had a bad feeling.

I poked him and he poked back. After a while, we both were laughing our heads off. "Ayy, you. You're so much fun" I  laughed. "Whta type of girls you like?" 

"I dont know" He said shyly. "Ulzzangs, maybe?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, not really my type. I mean, my type is pretty girl, and kind, with a nice personality" I laughed. "And ulzzangs arent all that?"  I asked. he shook his head. " No, they're not my defination of beautiful. They are beautiful, but  my type of girl just doesnt look that way. Ulzzangs look Japanese to me, I like girls that are clearly Korean."

"Ahh.. I see how is it.. You like FASHION MODELS.." I said. He laughed. "No, I dont like fashion models." I paused for a second "why?" I asked him, smiling eagerly. He shrugged, lookng at the road. "I dont know. Too fashionable for me. I guess.." 

Right then, I burst out laughing. Then I heard a sound. "Whats tha- OH MY GOD! JAESEOP! STOP THE CAR!" I screamed but then there was a bright light, and I knew it was too late. Almost instantly, everything went black.

-Months pass-

I slowly, weakly opened my eyes and heard a faint beeping noise. I woke up realising I was in different clothes, and I was lying on a bed, almost everything appeared white. I recognize it as a hospital.I looked around but didnt see anyone. I stood up, walking out of the room. I immediately bumped into someone, and stumbled backwards. 

It hit me like a punch to the stomach. It made me feel sick, and I swwoned a little. It hurt. I remeberd why I was here. I had got into a horrible accident.. And I assumed he was the caused.

He looked at me and thought the same thing. And I knew, because he said the same thing. We both pointed at each other, and then spoke in sync. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" And with that, we stormed in to our seperate rooms.

But I decided, that from that moment on, I would forget this accident ever happened. And if I know this right, he probably will be trying to do the same thing.

-Years later-

I walked downstairs from my room, plopping myself lazily on the couch. Soohyun walked in the and sat beside me. "You know that Xander and Kibum are gone now, right?" he asked. I nodded sadly. I really like them. 

"Well, we're getting 2 new members. " He said. I looked at him, shocked. "Ehh? You are?" I asked. a little stunned from the sudden news. He nodded. "Yes, we are..." He asid. "They are Hoon and AJ. They'll be over anytime no-"

Before he could finished, the doorbell rang. "Perfect timing" He said, sarcastically. I smiled and stood up, walking behind him. Most of U-Kiss walked in. Not everyone though. One unfamiliar person came in. Eh, he must be Hoon. He doesnt looke like an 'AJ'

"Hey, I'm Hoon" He said cheerfully. Bingo.. I knew we would probably make good friends, so I bowed slightly and smiled. "I'm HyoEun, but please call me Yuri" I said, and he smiled. "Nice to meet you, Yuri"

He walked out to socialize with everyone else I already knew, when another unfamiliar person walked in. But he looked familiar. The accident from years ago I had tried so hard to remeber.. And that guy, who was the reason I got into the accident.. This guy looked so much ike him. I hated hum already.

"Ugh, you look like the girl I used to hate" He said, making a grossed face. "Lets not be friends. I cant look at a face like that" He said, shaking his head. "What ever" I grumbled angrily, rolling my eyes, and letting the door shut on its own as I walked away. Well, I made a new friend, and a first enemy...