Four

Secrets are best untold [ SEQUEL TO 'what can only be a dream']

-YURI'S POV- 

He laughed. "No, I dont like fashion models.." He said, while smiling. "Why?" I asked him, smiling eagerly. "I dont know. Too fashionable for me, I guess" He said, and right thwn, I burst out laughing.
Then I heard a loud sound. "Whats tha- OH MY GOD! JAE SEOP! STOP THE CAR!" I shouted, seeing a set of bright lights from a car brighten  in front of us. The car swerved, as we flipped over, and then everything went black.

I woke up, panting, covered in sweat. I had a nightmare? "Who's JaeSeop?" I mumbled to myself.

"talking about me again?" AJ spoke, sweeping past by me, and sitting on the chair by the couch with a bowl of chips. "Talking about you?" I said, then paused. "...Is your naem.. JaeSeop?" I asked.

He nodded. "Well, my real name isnt AJ if thats what you're asking." He chuckled setting tha bowlon the table in front of him. "Why do you need to know?" He said, kind of annoyed. 

"Nothing." I scoffed, standing up angrily, and walked outside, sitting on the steps after closing the door. Why do I have a dream about being in a car crashed with AJ? Was it... a memory? No, we've hated each other since we've met. None of this make sense. 

-JENNIFER'S POV-

I pulled out my cellphone and called AJ. He picked up in a couple rings. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Hurry, drive iver here with Yuri!" I shouted, panicking. "Yuri? No way." He grumbled. "Its an EMERGENCY!" I shouted, and with that, he hung up. I sighed and set down my cellphone, knowing he probably show up.

I bent over TaeSung, looking for any signs of waking up. All I saw was a pale, sweaty face taht was completely unconcious.

-

AJ and Yuri ran through the doors. "Oh God, TaeSung!" She shouted, kneeling beside him across from me. "W-what happened?" She asked, looking up at me, he eyes full of worry for her brother.

"He.. just fainted. He said something about not being innocent before going unconcious again." I said shaking my head "It was the strangest thing-"

"The accident." She mumbled, in realisation. "The.. what?" I asked, and she shooked her head. "Nevermind"

AJ picked up TaeSung. "Alright, we'll take him home. Work hard, OK, Jen?" AJ said to me, smiling and he gave me  a quick kiss before dissapearing out the doors, followed by Yuri.

-YURI'S POV-

I sat on the table beside TaeSung, loking at him, waiting for him to wake up. I had been like this for hours. "Please.. please wake up." I mumbled, my eyes teary. Of course I would over-react. This had never happened to him before.

He slowly opened his eyes. He looked at me and his eyes squinted. "HyoEun??" He spoke, sounding dazed.

I smiled, and smacked his head. "YAH! You call me Yuri, mister." I teased. He smiled, then I frowned again. "Why.. are you thinking about the accident again?" I asked him, seriously.

His eyes widened in gulit. "H-How did you find out?" He asked me.

"Jennofer told me.. Why are you remembering that?" I asked. He looked down sadly after sitting up. "It's been haunting me. In my dreams, or even when I'm completely awake like it did today. Its getting worse.." He mumbled.

"WHAT?! Why didnt you tell me?" I shouted, upset.

"Because... I dont want you to get worried." He said. I sighec. "Just.. get some rest." I mumbled, walking out of the room. I stepped back in. "And.. go to your happy place. I dont want you thinking about that accident again. Its not your fault and it never will be." I said. I looked at him, who had grown silent, then I left the room.

I walked into the kitchem, seeing AJ sitting at the table I sat across from him, glaring. "YAH! Stay out of my dreams, mister" I growled. "What?" He asked "You dreamed about me?" He chuckled.

"Yeah. I called you JaeSeop and we got into a car accident. Odd, we actually got along. Huh, I didnt even know you real name was JaeSeop." I shrugged, snatching whatever he was about to eat and eating it for myself.

He sighed "Fine, take my food." He growled, then paused. "oh... I had the same dream" He said.

I froze in my seat. "You did?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, I called you HyoEun then too. I always call you Yuri even I dislike you."

We had the same dream? Whats going on?