Six

Secrets are best untold [ SEQUEL TO 'what can only be a dream']

-YURI'S POV-

Finally, I remembered everything. For the first time. I looked at AJ, and I didnt see someone I hated. I felt my eyes grow teary. After all these years, I had forgotten one of my bestest friends. I smiled, my eyes still teary. "Well, look at you.. "I said. "You've gotten into U-Kiss and became really famous. I knew you would make it.." I finished.

"... HyoEun??" He spoe. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. I laughed. "Its Yuri now. And you hate me, remember? I spoke. He paused, shuffling his feet. He placed his head in his hands.

"I cant believe whats happening.." He spoke. I shook my head and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Neither can I..." I said. He looked down. "After all these years... Now I have a girlfriend, and I hate you.." He said.

"I'm sorry I' ever hate you.. But knowing the truth, I cant hate you. Please forgive me, Yuri?" He asked, looking up  with hopeful eyes. I had never seen AJ this way. I had seen JaeSeop this way. Finally, I had seen the side of him I should see. 

"Only of I can call you JaeSeop again. The name AJ still makes me shiver.." I said and he smiled. "Of course you can, HyoEun." I laughed, and hugged him tightly. "Normally, I would smack you for calling me that.  But you are the one exception." I said and felt his arms wrap around me.

I closed my eyes, remembering all our memoroes from before. I cant believe O had ever forgotten.But finding him again, after the accident, it seemed like a miracle, that I finally rememberd him, even if it took years.

-AJ'S POV-

I held HyoEun. I couldnt believe I had forgotten her. Considering how I felt about her, I really find it was impossible I had forgotten her. Now I have a girlfriend, and everyone has the impression I hate her. I seperated from the hug.

"I'm happy I finallyhad the chance to remember you." I said, smiling at her. "But now, I better go and see Jennifer." I said, exiting the room downstairs to see her. She must be off work.

I sat beside her on the couch and she smiled at me. "About time you showed up. What were you doing? Sleeping?" She asked. I shooked my head and kissed her cheek. "Just catching up and old friend" 

She had a confuse expression on her face, so I put an arm around her shoulders, and let her lean her head on my shoulder. I rested my head against hers and smiled. I had good memories with HyoEun and would probably make more good memories, but I would have better memories with Jennifer, because I love her..

-YURI"S POV-

I walked into TaeSung's bedrrom and poked him. He stayed asleep. I sighed and sat on his bed thinking through everything. Back then, I had a little crush on JaeSeop. I'm surprised looking at him now doesnt make me swoon, or even a little uncomfortable. I had the impression he used to like me back then, too. But when you like someone,  you always assume that, even though 90% of the time isnt true.

I walked downstairs and saw my phone on the table. I grabbed it and saw that I had messages. I opened my inbox and read through all of them.

From: Soohyun: Yuri! Please come back! How could you leave without telling me?!

From: Hoon: Yuri, Are you alright? I heard you went to New York..

From: Soohyun: Yah! You even forgot your dog! -___- I dont know how to take care of it. Please come back and                    teach me how to take care of it and never returned to New York. XD

From: Kevin: Yuri, You're OK, right? I'm really worried about you....

From: Kiseop: Yuri.. Why did you leave?? Come back please.. I miss you :(

I sighed, and looked at the next message. It was from Dongho. Wait.. What?

From: Dongho: Yuri, I heard you fled to New York. I knew it was because you wanted to escape from everyone that loves you -__- You know, your multiple boyfriends? Well, a friend of ine used to say to me never follow your heart, because it might get things wring in the end... So just wait until they come after you themselves, which they will.. Trust me! :)

I sighed, setting the phone on the table gain. I walked in to my room, falling back on the bed. I sighed, staring at the ceiling. Would they really come after me? What if they all did? How could I decide then? Why does this have to be so confusing...