Who's the Oblivious One?

Consequence of Clumsiness and Lying

5 days have passed and Junmyeon thinks he's safe. Safe from the wrath of Minseok. Safe from those hands that could strangle. Safe from the possible bone-crushing blows he might receive. Safe.
     He's either over-thinking or being ignorant, in which neither is the norm for him. He hasn't over-thought about anything since he was 12, when he was starting puberty, and even then it was rare. Now the ignorance part is more reasonable, and not by much. Knowing Minseok for five years (and living with him for almost two), he has yet to witness his rage. So of course he's going to assume things about him, but thinking he's able to kill over a shattered trophy is seriously ridiculous. Junmyeon is still oblivious.
     It's Saturday, there's no time for those pesky worries. Grey hairs got nothing on the handsome Kim Junmyeon. He is not allowing any kind of stress to wreck his weekend. All assignments are finished along with the dorm chores; he's groomed himself so he looks perfect at any angle; and now he's ready to go out.
     'Maybe I can ask that girl out today,' he hopes. He's about to walk out the door but a voice holds him frozen.
     "Jun."
     His hope drops a little.
     "I have to talk to you about something important."
     And it's dropping fast.
     "It's about the other day after I came home. There was something wrong with you."
     Maybe those grey hairs might actually grow.
     "After we ate, you ran into the bathroom and threw up. And you've been kind of distant lately. You're mood has been really random, too, like you're jumpy one moment and totally chill the next."
     Wait a minute…
     "Are you, like, keeping something from me?"
     Well yes but he's never going to say what.
     "C'mon, answer me. So are you... Pregnant?"

     When Junmyeon (finally) gets it, he laughs so much to the point that abs might form and give him the 6-pack he's been working for. He walks out from the conversation still laughing, with Minseok standing there absolutely puzzled.

     He's less scared now that he's realized how much more oblivious Minseok is than him. He's actually surprised at that, too, but then he realizes how much the other has played video games years ago. His brain is probably fried so much that Junmyeon laughs to himself—

     Oh god, he just knocked over that girl he was going to ask out.