Second couple chosen - Child-like couple

We have a family (apply open)

 

         TV / Movies 
 
 
Second couple revealed - Kid Couple
     by ylady96 - Dec 1, 2012 
 
     97587 Views 1823 Comments
 
 
 
The second couple has been revealed for We Got a Family. This time it's B.A.P fast rapping maknae prince Zelo and KyungMi. KyungMi is the ordinary type of girl. She does to school every day, get awesome grades, and does most things kids her ge should do. One thing that's going to happen to her though that doesn't happen to any other girl is that in a few more days this lovely lady will be getting a new family with the one and only Zelo.
 
With this couple, unlike the last one, I have no idea who's luckier. Should Zelo be lucky for having a girl as beautiful and perfect as her or should she be lucky to be dating a famous rookie star. Actually I think Zelo's lucky. Hey how many celebrates are able to have a relationship with someone like that. I can tell you and it's not many. I should know I dated one before. He, just kidding.
 
The Kids for these two will be the hardest to figure out. I think there going to be really fun loving and cute just like there parents. Fans have already started to call them the childlike couple. While, I have started to call them the young love couple. See you later, bye bye!

"This is so unfair. I'm happy for you, but I wish it was me." Eunhae said as she read about her best friends new marriage to her favorite groups maknae. On the other side of the bench KyungMi was excited and happy for herself so she started to swing her feet back and forth on the schoolyard's bench.

"Don't be mad. You should've applied like me to become Jongup's real wife than. I tried to tell you." KyungMi said not feeling as sorry as she should have for her friend. Eunhae pouted not liking the way this conversation was going. She just didn't want to be hated by thousands of fans. Just thinking about it made her shudder.

"Shut it, I should petty you since your the one who will possibly be dying at the hands of fangirls." Eunhae said pouting at her friends luck.  She was happy for her, but also jealous because she was always so lucky.

"Are you happy for me Eunny." Kyungmi asked with a pout on her face as Eunhae tried to ignore it. She continued to make the dog face as it started to become harder and harder for Eunhae to resist her.

"Okay, okay, I'm really happy for you." Eunhae said sighing as he friend jump for happiness. No one could resist her puppy dog face. Not even her mom.

"Let's make a deal Eunhae. I promise to let you meet my husband if you buy me coffee for the rest of the year." Kyungmi said reaching out to Eunhae for a handshake. Eunhae shook it with a huge grin 5 seconds later.

"I already do that so it's won't be much of a problem." Eunhae said with a smile. Kyungmi smiled right back at her. I guess this marriage isn't going too be so bad right. I'm married to B.A.P's Zelo.

Meanwhile in the B.A.P dorm it wasn't going as well as with Kyungmi and her friends.

"How come Zelo's girl came in first." Jongup whined as he read the article. It wasn't fair to him. He was the maknae he should have gone last or something. The other hyungs agreed with him. Well, everyone except Bang. He didn't really care who went first. He just thought Zelo was the lucky one to go first.

"Who cares about that? I'm just worried that once we see those picture our freedom as men might be gone." Bang complained as the other looked at him as if he was  going crazy. Bang ignored it as he continue to talk about men and their will being broken by a women's grip.

"What do you mean by a women's grip hyung. The girls I dated before didn't do anything mean." Zelo asked looking completely and utterly confused. Bang looked at him completely serious as the others began to groan. He was going to scare his maknae with his ignorant talk once again.

"Yong Guk-hyung, please don't speak. You'll scare to kid once again just like how you nearly made the boy die of starvation." Daehyun said as the older boy was about to open his mouth. Seeing the other telling him to shut it he left it as it was.

"I wonder if we could meet our wives soon." Himchan spoke sighing in disappointment. The others nodded at that.

"Guys, stop mopping, we're here to eat dukboki not bother the maknae and everyone's looking at us like we're crazy." YoungJae whined as the other's continued to mop or, if you we're Bang, talk about the conspiracy theory of a women's power.

"Leave them be hyung. I don't want dukboki anymore. Can we go get some coffee." Zelo whined as Youngjae sighed. He agreed with the boy anyway though since atleast with Zelo he wouldn't be stared at as if he was crazy.

"Okay Zelo, let's go." Youngjae said taking him by the hand and leading him off.

Hey this is red ranger. Congrats to Royeolty for getting chosen as Zelo's one and only wife. Sorry this seemed so rushed. I actually did half this chapter two weeks ago, but I deleted it and since I was studying for midterms and thanksgiving break came I couldn't redo it. So again and hope you like it.