First family chosen - congrats msevil09

We have a family (apply open)

         TV / Movies 

 
First couple revealed - Hyper Couple
     by ylady96 - Oct 29, 2012 
 
     97587 Viewsn 1823 Comments
 
 
 
The first couple of We Have A Family has finally been announced. It is our own deep master Park Chanyeol, as the fans love to call him, and Hwang Yoon Ji. I know some of you might not know this, but this lovely lady Yoon Ji is actually the Judo and Kendo princess in Korea. Learning from the master of it all Cha SinRo she is the second best in Korean. So don't be fooled by her pretty looks folks because she could kick you to Jupiter and back.
 
   Truthfully, I actually think Chanyeol's the lucky one to get a girl like that and not the other way around. He's a good guy, but she's even better. Sorry Chanyeol, but the truth hurts sometimes. I'll give you one advice though. Don't and I mean don't ever lean to her bad said.it's like asking for a death wish. She's not one of those girly girls and she'll probably never be. So, I warn you don't mess with her or she'll mess you and your pretty face up, okay. But don't worry she can be quite the funny troll face as well.
 
I wonder what and how might the children of this pair be. They'll probably be headstrong, childish, and fun loving just as the two of them. People have already started to name them the hyper couple and the derp face couple. Funny nicknames right, I know. Let's just wait and see what'll happen to these two childlike guys. For now by and stay tone for the next couple to be revealed. Bye!!!

"Chanyeol, come see this. It's your bride and she's so pretty." Kai called out from across the room. Chanyeol came running from across the room just to see what Kai was talking about. Once he got there he was met by the picture of thr prettiest human he could have ever met. To put it quite lightly, Chanyeol was memorized by the picture.

 
"What do you think about her, hyung? I actually think your not worthy of her beauty." Sehun spoke up as the rest of the EXo gang crowded around the two. This made Chanyeol snap out of the daze he was in that was made by the picture.
 
"What did ya say Sehun, mad that the fans think I'm hotter than you. Why are you talking to me like that also? I'm your hyung." Chanyeol said back to Sehun. Not just anyone get away with messing over Chanyeol, not even the maknae.
 
"He might not be able to  say anything, but she sure could and if you had a problem with it she'd probably kick your to The moon and back." Kris told him with a smile of his face, well a smirk. Chanyeol looked at Kris as if he'd gone crazy
 
"Really, Kris look at her and then look at me. She wouldn't be able to hurt me and that's a fact. I don't even think she'll be able to hurt a single fly and I don't care what you say." Chanyeol spoke laughing into Kris' face. Kris was just about to knock him out orush him out of the way when he heard a figure open the door. Every one looked up and what they saw surprised them.
 
"C-c-changmin-sunbaenim, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked shocked and surprised to see one of his older sunbaes in his presents. Changmin smirked walking towards the younger slowly and stood before him.
 
"You know Park boy, I was going to give my blessings over your marriage to my bestfriend, but after hearing what you said I'd rather beat you to America instead since my bestfriend can't hurt a single fly." Changmin chuckled walking towards Chanyeol menacingly. Chanyeol backed up slowly before running tripping on a chair and falling. The rest of EXO laughed. 
 
"You have the worst luck Channy." Baekhyun laughed at the others misery as the other tried to crawl away in pain. This actually didn't stop Changmin from trying to kill Chanyeol. It made his job easier though.
 
"Ahh, I'm gonna kill this kid." Changmin said allowed causing Chanyeol to rush away from Changmin and all. He even started throwing random items at him. This only fueled the other boys anger as he now had an evil grin on his face.
 
"You rude rat it's over." Changmin shouted now running after the other boy. The other EXO members also ran and hid not wanting to get into the commotion.
 
Across the hall the soon to be wife and Kyuhyuh was playing Starcraft and for the first time Kyuhyun was getting his wiped and by a girl at that.
 
"How the hell did you beat me?" Kyuhyun asked slamming his fist on the table. Said person just cracked there knuckles and laid back a satisfied look on their face. It was a privileged to beat the Cho Kyuhyun and a better one to beat him at his own game.
 
"Oh that, I just used some tricks on you. It easier on you since you still didn't fix your weaknesses." YoonJi said Chuckling at the others flabbergasted look. She was about to when she heard a loud boom coming from across the hall which was soon followed by a what the hell. That voice was obviously Shim Changmin's. Both Kyuhyun and YoonJi jumped in surprise at the noise.
 
"What was that, and did I just hear Changmin?" YoonJi asked worried, but at the same time mad that he messed over her celebration. Kyuhyun looked towards her and chuckled nervously. It looked as if he was hiding something from her.
 
"Uhh, it's probably Changmin messing with the super Junior hyungs again." Kyuhyun said coming up with a quick lie to stop YoonJi from going anywhere. YoonJi looked at him hard for a few minutes before backing down.
 
"Whatever,that little bastard always causes troubles." YoonJi said turning around and going back to the game. Kyuhyun sighed wiping away the invisable sweat that formed. 'That was clo-' Kyuhyun half way thought before a high pitched scream was heard and some more noises came from across the hall.
 
"Who was that!!?" YoonJi said running towards the door to see what it was. Kyuhyun ran after her since he didn't want YoonJi to see her best friend beat up her new fiancé. Just when she was about to run across the hall after opening the door she bumped into Changmin.
 
"Who were you torturing now?" Yoonji asked a serious look on her face. Changmin just smiled innocently shrugging at her accusations. Yeah, he might have mentally scared the kid, but it was all for her sake.
 
"We were just having fun and got a little carried away." Changmin laughed at the thought. YoonJi sighed knowing that she'll never know what happened so she just walked back to the other room with Changmin's help.
 
"I love you bastard, but your too much." YoonJi said causing Changmin to smile widely at her. She just rolled her eyes.
 
Meanwhile in the other room Chanyeol was on the floor in pain.
 
"How did he do that? It was incredible." Luhan said remembering how Changmin had flipped Chanyeol across the room. He'd only ever seen that in movies.
 
"I can teach you Luhan. It's a basic trick of martial arts. First you need to be flexible though." Tao said walking over to the older male. He just shivered in fear thinking about the pain he would be in.
 
"Never mind, I'm fine Tao." Luhan said before walking away. Chanyeol was still groaning in pain, but it seemed like the other didn't really care much.
 
Congrats from the first chosen applicant msevil09. Hope you like it. Truthfully I would like to do all my applicants befor myself since it's just me. Maybe tommorow Alex will upload hers's, but it's no telling when.