Teaser 2

We have a family (apply open)

"We're getting married." Himchan shouted loudly running through the room followed by Zelo. This caught the othe four's attention as they looked p in shock and interest

"What are you talking about HimChan? Is this real?" Bang asked confused yet excitement pouring through his voice and his veins. The other members as well waited for the two's answer as well excitement also in their voices. Himchan was about to speak again, but Zelo beat him to the punch.

"Yep, it's true, but your not only getting married, but having kids." Zelo said really fast. It took up to a minute to figure out what Zelo said and once they did the same excited BAP seemed to disappear. Now in the place of those happy human figures that stood a moment ago were scared scarecrows as a black crow came flying by.

"Ahh, I told you I would handle this. You made it worse." Himchan scolded Zelo hitting him on the back of his head. Zelo grabbed it in pain. 'Hyungs always trying to hurt me.' Zelo thought in pain.

'Hey, stop the violence. What's the matter? I like the idea of having a family." Bang said grabbing Himchan's hand which was once again trying to break Zelo's skull.

"I don't even think your hitting him because he told us, but because your still mad he hit you in your nuts right." Bang said teasing Himchan with a smile on his face. The others tried to hold their laugher, but failed causing more embarrassment to Himchan.

"No, I actually forgot about that day." Himchan said angrily and embarrassed stomped off to a far off corner to drown in his misery.

"Ahh, I finally get to have kids. Mom will be proud." Daehyun said sighing. To him this would be a blessing because it'll stop the marriage nonsense from his mom.

"Yeah, marriage plus kids, if the children are good I'll be happy and that'll be a dream." YoungJae spoke up a blissful look on his face. The others mumbled in agreement.

"Yeah, but you do know we're going to still have to compete." Himchan spoke up finally getting out of his self made corner of shame. The others looked up at him in confusion.

"Aish, another competition. Why is that? We're just getting married." Bang said thinking it was actually a real competition the producers made.

"Yeah, the competition for the best husband and I know I'll beat you all." Himchan said with the power of youth before walking off. The other looked at him go away a confused look on their faces.

"Himchan's finally going crazy. Anyway, who wants some tteokbokki?" YoungJae asked ignoring whatever just happened. Everyone cheered once they heard what Youngjae said and proceeded to walk towards the nearest restaurant.

This is the second teaser written by the red ninja aka Alex aka Yourloveki and I feel pleased with it. I wonder if I'm the only one who loves to torture their biase in stories. Anyways, I'm so happy with the apps as of right now. There all to perfect. Sadly we still need the other guys profile to be filled so I hope more people apply. Don't be shy come in. I'm don't bite the people I like.