kris + tao + juice + shocking news = not a good thing

the young and the useless

i left a note/letter for you lovely readers below, please do read it. thank you very much! 


 

 

“Jongin, where are yo—oh, there you are.” Sehun says, exiting his room to search for the latter only to find the tanned boy seated on the floor directly in front of his bedroom door, “Why’re you sitting there?”

 

“Because you wouldn’t let me enter your room and talk to your friend until I put on a shirt.” Jongin pouts, like the child at heart that he’s always been.

 

“I did not sign up for this babysitting job at all.” Sehun mutters to himself, eyes rolling. “You should always put on a shirt, you know, Jongin. People could misunderstand.”

 

“So what?” He pouts back.

 

“People could misunderstand. Get it? Like what happened with Chen a while ago.”

 

“So what if he misunderstands?” Jongin crosses his arms, still pouting (of course), “I don’t mind at all.” He mutters silently, hoping Sehun wouldn’t hear it—but Sehun sort of kind of totally did, causing the paled boy to flush a shade of pink.

 

“W-what?” He stammers, eyes wide and staring at Jongin, “What’s wrong with you!” He’s scared. It’s the first time his heart’s ever beat this fast, especially around Jongin.

 

“I don’t mind if he misunderstands.” Jongin repeats.

 

“W-what?! W-why?” Sehun panics, his heart is ready to leap out of his chest at any moment. He’s scared. He doesn’t think it’s a good thing at all, but it feels so right.

 

There’s a strange silence for a couple of seconds as the two end up into a staring contest before tanner boy finally shrugs his shoulders, “I like you.” Jongin confesses, saying it in the most casual manner, leaving Sehun utterly speechles. He thinks to himself, this is not happening. The is going on. No, get a grip, Sehun. This is NOT happening. I repeat this is no—

 

And his mind totally becomes as blank as a clean, white sheet of bond paper when Jongin steals a kiss or two from him before leaving, “See you tomorrow, Sehun.” He smiles, waving a hand as he exits Sehun’s home.

 

It took a minute or so for everything to finally sink in, his face now redder than the setting sun and—

 

“WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!”

 

 

 

 

“Sehunnieee~ we’re hoooooome!” Luhan says, entering the house excitedly with Tao as Lay and Kris sluggishly enter the home, dragging their feet (along with the heavy shopping bags of course) because it’s tiring to go shopping, especially when my boyfriend makes me carry all the he buys, they both say.

 

“Lay, put all the stuff in my room, will you? I’ll go check on Sehunnie and ask him if he wants to play!” Luhan says, smiling brightly. It’s been over five hours since he’s last seen his little dongsaeng and he reallyreallyreally misses his adorableadorableadorable brother.

 

A child at heart, as always. Lay rolls his eyes, sighing frustratingly, mentally never older than Sehun, I believe.

 

“Kris, could you get us some drinks?” Tao asks, plopping down the couch, “I’m rather famished with all the shopping I did.” He wipes the invisible sweat on his forehead.

 

And Kris rolls his eyes before heading towards the kitchen. My wallet’s rather famished as well, he thinks, seeing as how Tao made him buy everything again.

 

This Gucci-loving panda really needs an intervention someday.

“Man, you and Luhan can really shop,” Lay says, taking the seat next to Tao, “I mean, seriously. Both of you even fought for that one last blouse this school girl wanted to buy.”

 

“Hey, it’s a pretty blouse, okay?” Tao defends himself.

 

“But it’s a girl’s blouse. And you’re not a girl, Tao.”

 

“But it’s a pretty girl’s blouse. And I don’t have to be a girl to buy it, you know.”

 

“Uh, yes you do.”

 

“Uh, no I don’t.”

 

“Uh, yes you—“

 

 

“Hey, guys,” Kris pops his head from the kitchen, “anyone hear that?”

 

“Hear what?” The two in the living room answered and silence falls for a few seconds, as a shriek emanates from the second floor.

 

“AAAAAAAAAH OH MYGOODNESS WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”

 

“—That.” Kris says.

 

And it doesn’t take long for the three of them to hear rapid footsteps nearing the stairs and the shriek to match, even louder than it was before as the distance to the living room shortens. And before they know it, a screaming Luhan appears, volume now as loud as ever, running around the living room before exiting the house.

 

“What the was that?” Tao says, breaking the silence.

 

“My boy—I mean, girlfriend.” Lay says, sarcastically.

 

“The happened this time?” Kris asks, bringing the drinks in as Luhan—now calmer, though his eyes are still red, stained with tears, and his lips quivering—walks back into the house.

 

“Uh, Lulu?” Lay asks, placing a hand on his shoulder, “What was that? Did anything happen?”

 

“Sehun…” Luhan manages to breathe out, as he watches Kris and Tao take a sip from their drinks, “He. He. I THINK ALIENS ABDUCTED HIM AND REPLACED HIM WITH ANOTHER SEHUN LOOK ALIKE!” He says, seriously, and in a rather panicked tone, causing both Kris and Tao to spray their drinks at him and Lay (because really, it is a ridiculous statement).

 

An awkward silence fills the room for a few minutes as both Luhan and Lay wipe the liquid off their faces.

 

“…you’re mental, Lu.”

 

“…this, is your boyfriend, Lay?”

 

“Shut up, you giants.”

 

 

“Okay,” Lay breathes out, “Lulu, calm down. What made you think ‘aliens’ have abducted Sehun?”

 

“Well, well, he…he told me tha—“

 

“Luhan-hyung?” Sehun’s voice is heard, along with matching footsteps as he descends the stairs. And Luhan’s eyes widen, running quickly into their coat closet.

 

“Oh, hey guys,” Sehun says, staring at Lay, Kris, and Tao, “anyone see hyung?”

 

“Uhh…” Lay says, glancing towards the coat closet, as Luhan peeks and mouths words telling him to shut up because if not, you wouldn’t get any of this tonight, he tells lay, as he points a hand towards himself. “Nope, your hyung isn’t here right now. He left the house.” Lay says, glancing back at the closet as Luhan gives an approving nod.

 

“Well… He suddenly ran out of the room screaming I was an alien or something.” Sehun mutters, rather confused.

 

“What happened anyways?” Tao asks, grabbing another glass of juice from the kitchen.

 

“Well…”

 

“Well what?” Kris says, before taking another sip from his drink.

 

“I told him that I think I finally am um… in love.” Sehun says—the volume of his voice decreasing at every word—scratching the back of his neck shyly.

 

It doesn’t take too long before Kris sprays his drink over poor Sehun, who merely stands frozen, eyes closed, and shocked at what just happened.

 

And it also doesn’t take long before Tao and Lay snap their heads facing Sehun.

 

“You’re… WHAT?!

 

“I think I’m in love.” Sehun says, noticing their gaping faces, “What? Can’t a guy like me love? I have a heart too, y’know.”

 

“YOU HAVE A HEART?” Luhan says, speeding out of the closet, joining the three in gaping.

 

And Sehun merely facepalms.

 

“Yes, my sorry excuse for a stupid yet lovely older brother, I do have a heart.” 

 

 


author's note:

Hello there, dears. :)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as the last three chapters. I'm finally able to update since it is a weekend already, although school really killed me this week. I'm also FINALLY going to have more than 4 hours of sleep tonight~ yaaaay!

Haha, well, not really. Since it's 10pm here right now, and well, I still have to work on my thesis/term paper. T_T huhuhuhu. I posted a crack fic right now because you know, why not? I'd rather do this than my term paper. HAHA, well, you could say this is a way of procrastinating?

Anyways, I hope I was funny enough in this chapter, although it is rather short (and i do apologize for that) since it's merely a filler chapter. :\

Thank you, nevertheless, for all the patience and wonderfully nice comments you have left me during my leave of absence for a few days. I will update hopefully next week again (I just hope I could manage my time better) and please, leave comments and opinions once more. 

Have a wonderful day, loves! And stay beautiful! 

cheers xxxx

- blindedbydaylight