cheeky hyungs

the young and the useless

because i never got to post this part two of the christmas special. i feel like such a douche. :\ sorry guys :( 

christmas special (continuation!)


 

 

“Alright, alright,” Luhan calls everyone’s attention, “Dinner is served!” He chirps, clasping his hands together, giving the most adorable eye-smile anyone has ever seen. And everyone brightens in delight as they head towards the dining room.

 

“My sweetheart is an amazing cook,” Lay says—a hand securely on Luhan’s waist—as he pecks the doe-eyed cutie on the cheek and nose.

 

“Merry Christmas, dear.” Luhan says, nuzzling his face into Lay’s neck and—

 

“Ehem,” Sehun coughs—a hand intertwined with Jongin’s, and another on Jongin’s eyes. “Get a room you two. Jongin’s too young to see this kind of stuff.”

 

And Jongin rolls his eyes before prying Sehun’s hand off his face. “I’m older than you, Sehun.” He argues.

 

“Yes, babe, but you’re also more immature.” Sehun says, smiling innocently towards the older.

 

“Ugh, you’re so lucky I love you.” Jongin says, thumping the back of Sehun’s head, and heading towards the dining room to take his seat.

 

“,” Sehun mutters, “that actually kinda hurt.” He rubs the back of his head before following Jongin.

 

-

 

“Tsk,” Luhan says, shaking his head, “Kids these days.”

 

“Tell me about it,” Lay sighs, “one minute they’re all lovey dovey and the next, they’re whacking at each other.”

 

“Oh!” Luhan says, mouth wide open and a finger raised, “I have an idea.”

 

Lay sees the glint hidden in Luhan’s sparkling eyes, and smirks, “I’m up for your little plan.”

 

The two share a smirk for a minute or two before leaving the room abruptly.

 

-

 

“Hey,” Jongin starts, as he faces Sehun at the dinner table, “any one else coming over?”

 

“Yup,” Sehun replies, still chewing, and then swallowing, “Chanyeol and Baekhyun are gonna be coming over in a lil while.”

 

“Great,” Kris says, a hand rubbing his forehead, “more company.” He mutters.

 

“What’s with him?” Jongin whispers, leaning towards Sehun.

 

“Dunno,” Sehun shrugs, “I guess he’s worse than me. I, at most times, can barely stand people in general. Unlike Luhan hyung.”

 

“But you can stand me~” Jongin cooes, shoulders, chest, legs, and arms wriggling in his seat, giving off that ever-so-adorable smile.

 

“Barely.” Sehun mutters, rolling his eyes.

 

Thump.

 

“What the , Jongin?” Sehun whipsers, lightly screaming, as he rubs his now bruised foot.

 

“I know you love me.” Jongin says, smiling innocently at Sehun, which makes Sehun kinda wanna take that imaginary halo off Jongin’s head and constantly whack him with it.

 

-

 

Ding dong.

 

“I’ll go get it,” Sehun says, as the rest sat in the living room.

 

“I’ll come with!” Jongin says, raising his hand, and trailing Sehun like a puppy.

 

“Ayo, wasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!” Is the first thing Sehun and Jongin hear as they open the door to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiling brightly at them—hands intertwined.

 

Sehun motions a hand to let them enter as he closes the door behind them. Turning towards the living room, he feels his hands grow warmer and sees Jongin’s intertwined with his. Quizzically, he faces the tanned boy.

 

“What? My hands were feeling cold.”

 

“It’s warm, Jongin. I turned the heater on.”

 

“My hands are sensitive.”

 

“You have your mittens.”

 

“Well, my arms are cold too.” Jongin responds, now engulfing Sehun’s broad back with his burly arms. “Ahh, better.”

 

“Get off, you’re too warm and I’m starting to sweat. You know I don’t like sweat.”

 

“But, love, my hands and arms and everything are cold.” Jongin pouts.

 

“Damnit, Jongin, you’re wearing a longsleeved shirt, a ing wool knit jumper, pants, and a beanie.”

 

“You don’t know that.” Jongin mutters, still clinging onto Sehun.

 

Rolling his eyes, Sehun just decides to ignore his puppy-like boyfriend and head to the living room—Jongin still clinging like a little cicada onto his back.

 

“Don’t mind Jongin. He’s just being weird.” Sehun says, entering the living room.

 

“Awww, aren’t they the cutest!” Baekhyun chirps, clasping his hands together as Chanyeol tugs onto his sleeve.

 

“Baekkie, we’re the cutest couple! Cause you’re so adorable.” He cooes, nuzzling his nose into Baekhyun’s neck as they both go about their lovey-dovey business.

 

“See,” Jongin says—sighs—placing his head on the crook of Sehun’s neck, nuzzling in, “Why can’t we be like them?” He pouts slightly.

 

Chills rush down Sehun’s spine as he feels Jongin’s breath tickle his skin.

 

He coughs, awkwardly, “um, anyway. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, meet Tao and his boyfriend Kris. And that over there is Kyungsoo, the boyfriend of Joonmyun, Jongin’s hyung. I’d introduce you to Lay-hyung but he and Luhan-hyung disappeared all of a sudden.”

 

“Hii~!” Tao chirps, smiling.

 

“Hey.” Kris greets.

 

 

 

“Umm, Hi, Tao.” Baekhyun says, rather shyly, as Tao heads towards him to talk about Gucci.

 

“Kyungsoo, kyungsoo! Come here!” Tao hollers, as Kyungsoo faces both Baekhyun and Tao with wide eyes, and faces his finger towards himself.

 

“M-Me?” He asks, lips quivering.

 

Tao scoffs, rolling his eyes, “Is there any other kyungsoo in this room? Yes, of course you. We gotta talk about the latest release of Gucci and Chanel with Baekhyun!”

 

“Umm.. no, no thanks. I’ll pass. I’m not really into that kind of umm.. umm..—“

 

“GET YO DANG OVER HERE”

 

“….yes, sir.” Kyungsoo blinks, scurrying towards the two.

 

 

 

Chanyeol awkwardly stares at Kris, rubbing the back of his neck, “Umm… Sorry, I’m kinda bad with names. What’d you say your name was?”

 

“Kris.”

 

“Oh, crease.”

 

“No, not crease. It’s Kris.”

 

“Yeah, what he said, bro. Crease.” Joonmyun defends.

 

“No, Joonmyun, he said crease. My name is Kris. K-R-I-S.” Kris sighs, palming his face.

 

“Crease.” Both Joonmyun and Chanyeol reply.

 

“Kris.”

 

“Crease.”

 

“Kris.”

 

“Crea—“

 

“Okay okay, it’s crease. Okay. Crease.” Kris sighs, both hands massaging his temple.

 

 

 

“Hey,” Sehun tells Jongin, leaning slightly back on Jongin’s chest. “I’ll go check on the hyungs. They’re taking too much time, you know.”

 

“I’ll come with!” Jongin states, tightening the latch he already had on Sehun.

 

“What is this? Kindergarten?” Sehun sighs, “Jongin let go. This isn’t ing follow the leader in preschool anymore.”

 

“I’m your boyfriend. I have the right to do this. Cause you’re mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. M-I-N-E—“

 

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT .” Sehun rolls his eyes, as he can feel Jongin’s smile against his neck.

 

They both head upstairs and after what Sehun thinks was a dynasty ago, Jongin finally lets go of Sehun’s back, and instead, stands beside him, intertwining their hands.

 

“Luhan hyung?” Sehun’s voice echeos.

 

“Lay hyung?” Jongin asks.

 

They stop by the Sehun’s bedroom door as they see the light in his room.

 

“I could’ve sworn I left the lights off and—“

A pen drops, and rolls further from Sehun’s desk as Sehun rolls his eyes, picking it up while Jongin follows behind. He straightens his back, placing the pen on the desk and turns to face Jongin—who stares at the ceiling, silently.

 

“What’re you looking at?” Sehun scrunches his brows, facing upwards. His face pales.

 

“Isn't that a—“

 

“Holy mother of s.” Sehun curses, his face turning red.

 

And Jongin gives a sly smirk, moving closer to Sehun who backs off in fear. Sehun tries to run away, but Jongin—being the athletic and marvelously strong dancer that he is—latches his arms onto Sehun’s waist, pulling the two of them at forehead’s meet.

 

“Jongin… don’t you da—”

 

“MISTLETOE!” Jongin shouts, pulling Sehun into a kiss.

 

“Wha—“ Sehun lets out, giving Jongin the chance to enter and deepen the kiss.

 

 

 

“Hihihihi~” Luhan snickers from the crack between his door—which stood across Sehun’s room.

 

“You’re so smart, Lulu.” Lay praises, as he clutches onto Luhan’s waist.

 

“I know,” Luhan smirks, turning around. He tugs at Lay’s ed collar, his lips, before meeting eyes. “Now, where were we?” He asks seductively, eyebrows wriggling.

 

“Oh, right.” Lay says, leaning in for a kiss.

 

Light me up, put me on top, let’s falalalala-la-la-la-la~