the pretty princess and his clueless prince

the young and the useless

I shall warn you all that this chapter is not funny at all. ._______. it's just really a filler chapter. meh. i'm sorry.


 

“Hey there, star,” Jongin slings an arm over Sehun’s shoulder, smirking, “Didn’t know you were into that kind of stuff.” His eyebrows wriggle, while Sehun rolls his eyes and shrugs him off.

 

“It was a virus, Jongin. How many times do I have to tell you that?” He sighs, placing his bag down, as they entered the empty dance studio. (The two of them always seemed to have a knack for being at least an hour early.)

 

“Well don’t get your tights all up in a bundle there, cracker boy.” Jongin says, raising two hands slightly upwards.

 

“Geez, Jongin. Quit calling me cracker boy,” Sehun says, as they both start to stretch, “I don’t even know when or why you started calling me that.”

 

Jongin, from his stretching position, pauses for a moment and stares at Sehun who stares back at him. “Well,” He starts, “I like crackers. And you’re as white as one.” He smiles—not with his usual sardonic grin—as his eyes crease and sparkle.

 

And Sehun swears he did not blush (even though he totally did) at that moment.

 

 

 

“Alright, that’s a wrap. Good job today, class. Especially Jongin, you were amazing as always,” Hyukjae, their dance instructor, spoke as the students stood in line, “I’ll see you all next week, and don’t forget your blocking and steps!”

 

As the line disperses, Sehun drags his feet to his bag, sighing.

 

Of course Jongin did well, he always does. And of course, I . He thinks to himself, and maybe, he considers, ballet really doesn’t suit him. And so he makes a mental note to check the class for lyrical hiphop next week. It’s not like he really at dancing, he tells himself. It’s just that ballet isn’t for him like how it is for Jongin.

 

He grabs his bag, and readies himself to go to the men’s locker room when—

 

“Hey!” Jongin calls to him. And Sehun sighs, “Look, Jongin if it’s about your pirouette, no, for the last time, I do not want to see—“

 

“Relax, Sehun. I’m not going to show you my pirouette.” Jongin rolls his eyes, as Sehun gapes at him with disbelief in his eyes.

 

For the first time, the Kim Jongin does not want to kick me in the face with his damned pirouette. Sehun thinks the heavens have finally heard his prayer.

 

“Anyways,” Jongin voice cuts through Sehun’s dazed state. “I was wondering if you needed any help with the steps we learned.” He says, rather concerned.

Sehun raises a brow, “Mmhmm, and I’m guessing I’d have to do a favor in return right? So no thank you and good day.” He turns around to leave, but stops as Jongin spins him back with his arm. He sighs before meeting Sehun’s eyes, “Look, I kinda need help with school work.” He rubs the nape of his neck, “And you’re like incredibly smart. Please, Sehun, pretty pretty pretty please with bbuing bbuing and cherries on top?”

 

“No, now why don’t you go make like tree and leave.”

 

“That’s not a good Back to the Future reference, Sehun.”

 

“I don’t care. My point is no.” Sehun replies. And Jongin begins to pout.

 

“Stop looking at me like that with those googly, puppy eyes, Jongin.”

 

“…….”

 

“Stop that, seriously.”

 

“……..”

 

“Jongin, I mean it. It’d be bad for your ballerina image, y’know.”

 

“……”

 

"Jongin, you're older than me. Stop it."

 

"Just by a few months." Jongin mutters, before going back to excessive pouting.

 

"Seriously."

 

"........"

 

“…..fine, I’ll tutor you.” Sehun rolls his eyes, and reluctantly agreeing after ten minutes of Jongin’s pouting and begging which he—Sehun—refuses to admit is adorable. While the latter, pumps his fist in the air.

 

“So,” Sehun sighs, as they finished changing, “when do you want to start?”

 

“Hmm,” Jongin places a finger on his lip, “ah, How about now? We’ll go to your place, yeah?” He smiles widely, dragging Sehun out the locker room as he protests repeatedly.

 

 

 

“Nice place you got here.” Jongin remarks, following Sehun as they enter his living room.

 

“Sehun? Is that you? Welcome hom—oh, I see you’ve brought a friend.” Luhan greets, eyebrows wriggling. “I’m Luhan, Sehun’s hyung.” He extends his arm out.

 

“I’m Jongin, nice to meet ‘ya!” The younger responds, shaking hands, “I didn’t know Sehun had such a pretty hyung!” And Luhan faintly blushes.

 

Such a princess, I swear. Sehun thinks.

 

“Yah, Sehun, tell your friends to lay off my Lulu.” Lay slings an arm over Luhan as he enters the living room. He faces Jongin with one hand pointing towards his princess boyfriend, “Hey, kid, this flower boy is mine.”

 

“Relax, hyung. I got Sehun anyways.” Jongin says, smiling as Sehun gapes at him. He shrugs his shoulders in response and Luhan giggles at them.

 

“Aww, you two are adorable. I’ll go get you guys some drinks, just wait here.” He chirps, “Lay, could you keep an eye on these two rascals for a second?”

 

Lay nods. “So, what’s your name again, kid?”

 

“Jongin.” The tanned boy responds.

 

“I see, and what brings you here?”

 

“Well, I’m kinda doing bad in school and Sehun here agreed to tuto—“

 

“I did not agree. Okay yeah, I did. But only because you wouldn’t stop pouting!” Sehun whines. And Jongin finds it incredibly adorable, causing him to smile even wider.

 

“I see. You’re not dating or anything, right?” Lay a brow at both of them.

 

“No, we’re not da—“

 

A loud scream emanates from the kitchen, catching the attention of the three in the living room.

 

“OH MY ING WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE CREATURE OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH WITH UNICORNS ON TOP LAY GET YOUR ING HERE AND GET THAT GIGANTIC TOAD OUT OF HERE!”

 

Lay, Sehun and Jongin rush towards the kitchen and see Luhan on the counter, in his frilly pink apron, screaming at the top of his lungs.

 

“LAY LAY OH THANK GOODNESS YOU CAME OH MY GOODNESS. NO JONGIN, SEHUN. LEAVE BEFORE IT EATS YOU!” Luhan frantically says as it points to the small frog which sits at the corner of the kitchen near the fridge.

 

“That’s what you’re scared of?” Lay chuckles as he inspects the frog and slowly moves towards it. “Relax lulu, it’s not gonna hur—“

 

The frog decides to hop an inch closer and croak.

 

“OH MY GOODNESS. ITS GONNA KILL ME OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS. LULU!” Lay hops on the counter, next to Lulu, squeezing his boyfriend tightly.

 

Great, now there are two screaming girls here. Sehun rolls his eyes as he and Jongin watch the “drama” that unfolded.

 

Just then, Kris—Luhan and Lay’s college mate—along with his boyfriend Tao knocks on the door and enters the house. “Hey guys, we’re here!” Kris shouts, as he enters the living room and walks towards the kitchen.

 

“NO, NO. DON’T ENTER THE KITCHEN. KRIS, TAO. RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!” Luhan exclaims.

 

“What for—HOLY ! IT’S AN UGLY TOAD. KRIS SAVE ME!” Tao clings to his boyfriend as the other frantically tries to get him off. “The are you talking about? You’re the one who knows martial arts here! Why don’t you save me!?” Kris replies, as the two now fight for the lone chair by the counter.

 

Wimps. Sehun rolls his eyes. “Guys, relax. It’s just a freaking frog. It’s not gonna hurt anyone.”

 

“YES IT WILL.” Four voices reply in unison.

"Sehun, go take Jongin to your room and stay there for the rest of the day, okay? It's not safe for little children like you two to be in the same floor as that hideous thing." Luhan says with a tone of disgust and fear, stretching a hand out to point towards the amphebian.

And Sehun merely sighs. He looks to his right and sees Jongin awefuly quiet, with eyes in awe of what had happened. He grabs onto the tanned boy's wrist and brings him out of the room of chaos that they call the kitchen. "Let's go study now." He says, as Jongin remains silent.

 

 

"Hey, Lay, are they gone yet?" Luhan whispers as Lay peeks out from the counter and sees the two retreating figures disappear into a corner near the stairs. "Yup, they're gone." The two sigh, and quickly step off the counter.

"Phew," Luhan says, a hand placed on his forehead. "Do you think our plan will get them together?" 

"Not right away, but I'm pretty sure it'll get them closer." Lay smirks.

"Okay, will someone please explain what the just happened?" Kris exclaims as he remains seated on the counter, while Tao stands up from the chair.

Lay opens his mouth to explain, but Kris interrupts. "AFTER you two get that thing over there out of this damned place."

"Don't tell me the Kris Wu has a fear of amphebians?" Luhan chuckles. 

"Shut up, Princess Lulu. I-i'm not scared, okay. I'm doing this to protect Tao. As his boyfriend it's my jo—“

"Wu YiFan, I do not need saving. If anything, that'd be you, Mr. Get-that-thing-away-from-me-before-it-ruins-my-god-like-face." Tao jokes, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, okay. My face is a national treasure." 

 

 

“I’m sorry. They’re really embarrassing sometimes.” Sehun says, facing the tanned boy who merely smiles at him brightly with amused eyes.

“I LIKE IT HERE!” He exclaims, facing Sehun. “May I come over everyday? PLEAAAAAAAASE. May I? May I? May I? May I? Ma—“

 

Jongin.”

 

“May I?”

 

Jongin. We need to study now.”

 

“May I?”

 

“Seriously.”

 

“May I?”

 

“We need to study. Seriously. You wanted me to tutor you, ri—“

 

“May I?”

 

“…….”

 

“May I?”

 

“……”

 

“May I—“

 

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHICKEN, FINE. YOU MAY. NOW CAN WE GO AND STUDY?” Sehun sighs, tugging Jongin up the stairs.

“I like Chicken!” Jongin says smiling, “How’d you know tha—hey, Sehun. What’re you doing? Why’re you banging your head on the wall?”

 

 

 

 


i just winged this. i'm sorry. also, it wasn't edited. so yeah. mistakes, there will be. and i do apologize for those. hohohoho. looks like i have too much mental stress again. which is probably why i was able to make this.

 

anyways, comments? opinions? requests on any pairings? please do tell me. I'd like to hear from ya'll!  xxxxxxx