If It's Not You, it's can't be anyone else

This Is The truth,

 

Changmin run to his umma to eat his chocolate cake again today

"umma......."

then he opened her room to find her "Umma....Where are you??".But he didn't find his umma.And when he pass the garden he saw Kyuhyun standing at the middle of yard. He looked at Kyuhyun "What's hyung doing in the middle of yard?"Changmin thought.

Just when Changmin about to approach him,Kyuhyun look around and smiled at him.

"Come’on Minnie, come here" Kyuhyun waved his hand

 

Changmin went to kyuhyun place then he look at him "Hyung...what are you doing?"

 

Kyuhyun just smile and didn't answered him then he touched Changmin hand and drag him to the bench.

 

"Why hyung.... you didn't answerd me? Did you mad at me?" Changmin asked and blinked his eyes innocently.

 

Kyuhyun caressed Changmin hair "No, I didn't mad at you"

 

"Even if I tell you that I miss your brother you won't understand Min" Kyuhyun thought.

 

After awhile Changmin asked about his umma " Oh hyung ah do you know where is umma?"

 

"No I don't know her"

 

"Hmm... I want my chocolate cake" Changmin pouted.

 

"maybe she only take a walk" Kyuhyun laugh

 

"Take a walk?"

 

"yes.... maybe she went to buy you chocolate cake" Kyuhyun pinched Changmin cheek

 

Changmin pouted "It's impossibele,umma always make chocolate cake for me not buy me some chocolate cake from shop" Changmin frowned and smiled innocently

 

Kyuhyun looked at him then he remembered Choikang smiled. Without his knowing he touched Changmin cheek and caressed it. He look at Changmin eyes with dreamy eyes and lost at the innocent stare because he thought that he saw Choikang stare at him again.

"Choikang.." Kyuhyun whispered softly

Changmin frowned "Choikang.....?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun aware of what he doing and let go Changmin cheek

"I am...I--I am sorry..." Then he left Changmin on the bench alone.

Changmin just sat and looke at Kyuhyun back until disappear.

"Who's Choikang?" Changmin whispered to no one.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Ring.......ring......ring......

 

"Hello" Kyuhyun picked up his phone

 

"Hey... how are you today?" someone asked

 

"WHO ARE YOU?"

 

"I am.... *laugh*....you silly did you forget already I am Nicole" Nicole said (A/N:Sorry Kara fans I am really sorry T.T)

 

"Nicole....who?"

 

"Aisshhhhh.... I am girl you met at bar few days ago"

 

"Oh.. you're I met at night"

 

" Don't call me baby you said that you loved me when we are... Ahhh I can't say it" she giggled

 

"I was too drunk so don't mean it" Kyuhyun said lazily

 

"But--but I.. I love you"

 

"What LOVE you siadf. In your world LOVE is not real right. You only like one night stand with money for exchange"

 

“YOU............I HATE YOU!" Nicole yelled

 

"Who said I love you. You're just too OVER CONFIDENT about yourself " Kyuhyun hung up his phone.

 

.....

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

... never kknow how love look like. So annoying.

 

End of POV

 

Kyuhyun walked to his mansion with his eyes still on the screen of his phone.

 

"Kyuhyun my son did Changmin at home?" Mr.Cho asked him

 

"Why you asked anyway. Just look and see with your own eyes!" Kyuhyun smirked

 

Mr.Cho calmed himself "I just asked you if Changmin at home or not because I want to go to church with him"

 

Kyuhyun looked at him "He's at home with his umma" Then he left his appa alone in dinning room.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Changmin still eat his chocolate cake when Mr.cho come to his house.

 

Knock....knock...knock......

 

"Let me opened it umma" He said and got up to get the door.

 

"good morning Changmin" Mr.Cho greeted

 

"APPAAAAAAA......... I miss you. Do you miss me too?"

 

Mr.Cho ruffled Changmin hair "Of course dear~~~~ where is your umma?"

 

"umma still cooking some breakfast for me wanna join appa?" Changmin said

 

Mr.Cho nodded and Changmin drag him to kitchen.

 

"Umma...appa here!"

 

Mrs.Shim just smiled and they at kitchen table.

 

.....................................................

 

Chnagmin know if Mr.Cho here he will asked Changmin out to go to church. Then he change clothes to go with his appa.

 

.................

 

Mr.cho and Changmin went to church

 

"Changmin you must pray and got silent while we are at church understand"

 

"Yes appa" Changmin said

 

...

 

When all of people still pray Changmin felt his shoulder heavy then he saw VERY HANDSOME MAN lay his head on Changmin shoulder.

Changmin looked at the man face he wide his eyes when he saw very handsome man.

 

When all of people finished praying he start to shakes his shoulder

 

"Ummm...sorry mister wake up already.." Changmin said

The man on his shoulder wake up

 

"I am sorry... I must sleep at your shoulder right?" The stranger said shyly.

 

"No don't worry you must really tired until you sleep"Changmin said without blinked

 

"So cute" The stranger thought

 

"What's your name?"

 

"I am CHANGMIN" Changmin said happily

 

"I am Siwon" Siwon said

 

Then Mr Cho looked around in the church "Oh you're here Changmin come on we left"

 

"Okay appa....Changmin got up....See you Siwon hyung." He waved at Siwon

 

Siwon just looked at Changmin until he disappeared

 

Siwon POV

 

So cute

I wonder if he have boyfriend or not???

I bet if he has boyfriend his boyfriend must be lucky guy

 

End of POV

 

_______________________________________________________

 

AN : Okay, Maybe some of you is so confused, Dont worry, Im confused too Lol

OTL !! Okay, Im The Worst Author ever .. This story is !!! YEIIII !! *whisper* If Im not wrong
Hey !! Dont blame me ! I wrothe this story 2 years ago... Almost 3 year ? yes -_-
 
Mrs.Cho ------(Maried)----- Mr. Cho -----(Maried)----- Mrs.Shim
                              |                                            |
                       Kyuhyun                   Choikang & Changmin