He's Gone

This Is The truth,

 

if i live my life again

if i’m born over and over again

i can’t live without you for a day

You’re the one i will keep

you’re the one i will love

i’m…yes because i’m happy enough if i could be with you

When he enter his room. He kneel down on the floor and cry softly.

He cried alone on the floor the start remember about his painful memory.

 

i cannot send you away one more time

i can’t live without you

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................

Flashback

 

It was the beautiful morning for Changmin and Choikang. They always went to their Private Riding Horse when  its Sunday.

 

"Hyung............would you like to riding horse with me???" Changmin asked Choikang.

 

"let me think...*Think*...Okay how about we have match"

 

"But hyung... I am bad" Changmin whined at him.

 

Choikang just smiled and ruffled Changmin hair

"Owwh...Come on Minnie let's play it"

 

Changmin just nodded. They start to riding the horses Kyuhyun looked at them with grinned on his face.

he smiled little, but then Changmin horse attacked Choikang horse. And both of them felt on the ground.

 

"CHOIKANGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled and rushed over at them. Changmin was passed out, his head was bleeding of because knocked from stone.

 

"Kyu..Kyuhyun..ple--aseee help Changmin first.." Choikang said with panted. Then kyuhyun began to carried Changmin first and all the servant in Cho's mansion rushed over at them.

They carried Choikang because kyuhyun had carried Changmin first.

 

......................................................................................................................................................

 

When they arrived at hospital all the nurse rushed over at them.

After an hours the doctor came out from emergency room. The doctor look very worried.

 

"Who's the family?"

 

"I am.... I am their mother" Mrs. Shim said

 

"Then follow me" The doctor said and Mrs.Shim followed him.

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

At doctor office

 

"Mrs. Shim I am sorry I must say it to you" The doctor look very worried.

 

"What....what happen to my sons?" Mrs.Shim asked with teary eyes.

 

"Your..Your son Choikang only have no more than two hours to live"

 

"WHATT!!!" Mrs.Shim asked in disbelieved.

 

"And your another son...Changmin have a lot ao damage from that accident. And it have influence in his brain. He can survive but... *the doctor was cut off* "he........What? Mrs.Shim asked.

 

"he will have damage brain and it make him down ability. I don't know how long it will be but i am sure he will be okay, but I don't know when" the doctor assured her.

 

Mrs.Shim only cried non stopped. Its hurt her heart, One of His son will be gone soon and her another son has Brains demage. Its like, She fail to be their mother, She left the room and cried silently, Choikang never show his care to Changmin, They’re twins, but they’re so different.

As a mother she knew. Choikang always care and love his little brother, they’re 2 person with 1 face.

 

..................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................

 

When Mrs.Shim came out from doctor office Kyuhyun rushed at her.

 

"auntie.. how Choikang and Changmin?"

 

Changmin is fine but..he will have a lot damage brain. And choikang he.....he only have no more than two hours to live" Mrs. Shim cried.

 

kyuhyun looked at him in disbelieved then he ran to Choikang room.

 

....................................................................................................

 

At choikang room

 

Kyuhyun looked at him with tears all over his face. And Choikang only blinked at him.

 

"Hey" Choikang smiled at him weak

Kyuhyun hugged him "Why you can smile if you're still in pain?"

 

Choikang touched Kyuhyun hair "Silly iam always smile no matter how hurt I am"

 

Kyuhyun just hugged him "Did you know *Kyuhyun was cut off* "I know...I know everything" Choikang said.

 

Can you help me?" Choikang asked.

 

"With what?"

 

"Can you help me to Changmin room"

Kyuhyun just nodded and help Choikang in Changmin room with wheel chair.

 

..........................................

 

At Changmin room

 

Kyuhyun carried choikang and Lays him on the bed beside changmin

Choikang looked at his little brother then caressed Changmin cheek.

 

"Changmin ah I am sorry" Choikang cried.

 

"I am really sorry...I thought we can have fun with the match but...I..I was wrong we end up like this"

Kyuhyun just looked at him without sound.

 

"if I can help you.. I will help you with anything..but please don't die" Choikang sob "I know I am bad brother to you"

 

Kyuhyun calmed him down "You're not bad at him you're the best brother"

 

Choikang just cried and slipped his ring in Changmin finger "Please...be safe I beg you don't ever you remember what happened. Only remember your beautiful memory without me in there okay. I love you Minnie" Choikang whispered in Changmin ear then he look at kyuhyun with sad eyes

"Kyuhyun please.... take care of Changmin I beg you promise me that you will be his side no matter what please.." And Choikang closed his eyes forever.

 

End of flashback

 

.....................................................................................................................................

 

Kyuhyun left his room and went to garden.

....

my bruised heart

is screaming to me to find you

where are you?

can’t you hear my voice?

to me…