Met Some Awesome Friends

Our Love Story

-My POV-

It's the start of a new fresh day..I wonder what it would be like while thinking, pouted while having the thought of it. "I hope today would be like yesterday and I could meet new friends" I mumbled to myself as I boarded the bus and crossed my fingers.

I was busy staring into my phone, using Facebook and I accidently bumped into someone... It was..Rain. As per usual he would be reading his book, but when I bumped into him, he gave a polite stare, but looked back into his book after a short while. It was such a coincidence. I started the conversation by greetting and apologising for knocking into him.  He look at me again, but he replied "Hi, it's okay.." and added a polite smile right after. I was obviously shocked that he would smile.

Soon we reached the bus stop near school. I looked into the time table Mrs Park gave me, it says "Music in class 1A". Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I looked back and looked at that person with curiousity.. 

"Annyeong! You must be the new student ,Stephanie , which transferred in yesterday right? I'm Eun Ji , your class mate for Music class" She said with excitment. 

"Ya!! Eun Ji!! Why didn't you wait for me just now!! I was looking for you," A voice travelled through almost 10 people, as she slowly walk towards us.

"Annyeong Eun Ji..Urm..Who is she?" I asked with a curious tone.

"She's will also be your new classmate for Music~ She's Raina, she's the best in Music for our class so far. She is far talented as compared to me!!" She said with excitment.

"Yah!! Bwo Ya!! Didn't I tell you to wait for me?!" She turns her head and saw me.. her face blushed immediately. "Oooh Annyeong, you must be Stephanie, I'm Raina, haha!" She smiled and rubbed her arm in embarrassment.  

"Haha!! I heard of you from Eun Ji." I said with happiness.

"Riiiiiiiiiing~~" The bell rang and everyone started going back to their seats. I looked around when the teacher came in.

"Good Morning Class!! I'm guessing you guys have already met Stephanie , the new student in our class." Mr. Lim greeted.

"Ne!!" The class replied.

Three of us sat together at the back, we started introducing ourselves and realised that we have quite a few similar interests. Just moments and we became besties!

--

"Riiiiinngggg!!" The next bell rang and everyone started packing up.

"Goodbye class, see you for the next lesson!" 

I took out my time-table and it was time for History Class. "Stephanie, what are you having next?" Eunji asked and she took my time-table. "OMG! I'm having the same class as you!" Raina pouted when someone walked past her.

"Yah, Raina~" Eunji sang and Raina started blushing. "What's wrong?" I asked and Raina looked down on her feet.

"Raina here has a huge crush on that guy." Eunji pointed outide and I followed her trail and saw a guy in blonde. "He's not bad, I think he match up with Raina perfectly." I commented and Raina quickly ran out.

"Seems like little Raina is blushing madly~" Eunji smiled and pulled me to my next class. *I'm so lucky to meet some awesome friends! I wish there will be more...*