The First Day Of School

Our Love Story

-My POV -

*What would the first day of school in West High be like? * I asked myself repeatedly in my mind.

"Thinking of going to to school where I don't even know a single soul makes me have butterflies in my stomach >.< " I mumbled to myself and sighed.

-Yong Guk's point of view-

*I miss being with those bunnies...* Yongguk thought when a new message came.

I miss you hyung~!!! TT^TT

-Maknae Zelo!

Yongguk broke into a smile when 4 new messages came. *They really miss me.*

 

Hyung! You better be good and make at least one friend!! I miss you hyung!!

-Yellow Youngjae~

Yo hyung! Jieun and Sunhwa missed you but I miss you more!! Hope we will meet up soon!! Good luck in West High! Fighting!!

-Crazy Jongup

Hyung, I hope you meet cool people there and make friends but don't forget us or else! Haha jk! Have fun in school!

-Daehyunnie^^

Hyung! I understand how you feel being a leader!  These kids are crazy!! I hope you will come back soon!!! Please!! T^T haha! See you soon sir!

-Himchannie

*Kids will be kids, time to go!* Yong Guk grabbed his bag and left the house while humming their song, Warrior. 

--

[In the class before school officially starts]

*Mumbling voices from most of the students* A conversation among a group of friends

"Mrs Park said that there would be 2 students coming into our class today right?!"

" Yeah I have a feeling that they are a couple or why would they come to the same school ,on the same day ,in the same class?!"

"Maybe! they are but we can't predict the future so let's wait for them"

But there's just one guy quietly sitting at the corner studying..it's Rain , he has always been the quiet one. He said in a 1 mm voice which nobody could hear but in a pissed off tone

"What's wrong with this class it's so noisy can't I have peace for once?!" 

*The school bell rings for 7:30* 

Mrs Park said excitedly, "Class good morning~ Are you guys excited?! We have 2 new students coming to our class today!!" The class replied " Of course!!"

"Let's welcome them and make them feel warm coming to our class" And the whole class started clapping loudly and some of them cheered loudly.

Rain looked up and took a glance at them, but not even 3 seconds he looked down and continue reading his book. When I saw his actions I felt both curious and unhappy about it. Yong Guk looked at him with curiosity too but while pouting which made the girls in the class squeal.

Mrs Park gave the class 1 session to know more about us.. I was glad that could land in such a good class with such nice teacher!! We were like super stars in an auto graph session but just people asking questions about us.  This day is AWESOME that when the bell rang for dismissal I felt that it was just a day hanging around with my friends without even studying~ I hope it could be like that daily~

--