chapter 5

We are compatible like cream and sugar

Sulli pov~~

Inside the sushi restaurant, I heard loud sizzling. The smell of burnt fish wavered around my nose. My mouth watered and I stepped in line, waiting to purchase the sushi.

It's a good thing Krystal didn't come with me. Cause it is a long line. And I'm starving.

~after 30 minutes of waiting~

"Thank you." He handed me my change and I went out. It's a hot day and unfortunately, the resturaunt had no air conditioning. There's a cafe outside. I ate there.

The sushi was hot. It almost burned my tounge. I swallowed it carefully, and slowly. I was startled when someone nudged me from behind. I gasped.

Great. Now the fish was stuck in my throat. I choked painfully on the fish. People were staring at me. God, can't you people see that I'm choking here! I felt a hand hit my stomach hard, repeatidly. The fish bounced back in my mouth. Well, it wasn't hot anymore. I swallowed it again and turned around.

Aish. It was Minho. He always had a rough hand. "Oh thanks." He shrugged. "Sorry I startled you."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Um-" He cleared his throat. "Could you ask Krystal to not push me again? She seriously has issues. Sorry. I don't mind Taemin actually. I just don't want to get pushed around."

Oh. Krystal does have issues with people. "I'll be sure to tell her that." I looked behind him and raised my eyebrows. I didn't know Taemin was with him. The new kid. I spoke to him.

"Sorry about Krystal. I'll try and tell her not to do that anymore." He smiled and waved it off.