chapter 2

We are compatible like cream and sugar

2 years later~~

~at school~

Sulli pov~~

What a rainy day today! Guess we'll have to stay after school and find ways to pest our teachers. That's the pro of staying after school. The con is....well everyone knows what the con is. Who wouldn't want to get away from school? Well, here's a great way to start off the day. Krystal Jung, my friend, pouted. "I slipped on a puddle today. Look." The side of her pants were wet. I laughed. "Not funny." We headed to our lockers.

I hated my locker. Why? It was next to the boys bathroom. I don't like bathrooms either. Too dirty. I edged myself away from the bathroom. Why couldn't I be picked somewhere else?

~homeroom~

"Class, we introduce a new student here with us." Bwoh? A new student? Who'd want to go to our school? Obvously this person has no education or comes from an even ier place. The boy appeared through the doors. "His name is Taemin. Please treat him nice." Taemin? The name doesn't strike something in me but the sight of the boy does.

Have I seen him somewhere before? Do I know him? I searched my brain. I always had poor memory. Maybe I've just met someone that looks like him before. Yet I don't remember meeting anyone like him. I don't interact with guys and neither does Krystal. Actually, she's the one who urged me to not interact with them.

The boy, Taemin, took a seat in the far left corner. I was in the far right corner. How ironic. When did I meet him?

Krystal pov~~

Why is Sulli staring at her like that? Is she falling for him already? Oh god now. Though she doesn't look at him at an admiring way. It was as if she was trying to focus on something. What? His face? I don't see anything special about him. I coughed and nudged Sulli. I cleared my throat. Her eyes went back to the present.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shrugged. "Nothing."