chapter 4

We are compatible like cream and sugar

Krystal pov~~

Sulli and I swiftly ran through people to get to the new ice-cream shop quickly. We were eager to get inside because we heard there was air-conditioning and we were seriously sweaty from the heat. I could hear Sulli's pacing slow. I turned around and saw her looking at the mirror shop. At her reflection. "Sulli, really?" I grabbed her hand and ran to the ice-cream shop. I needed fresh air!

Luckily, there was only a line of people and few booths were occupied. "Krystal, why do you want to go to this shop? Why can't we go somewhere else?" I didn't want to answer her. Too tired from that running.

The line took a long time actually. I lost my temper when the guy three spaces in front of me took such forever to choose the flavor. "I want cho-no maybe I should get a sorbet-but chocolate-peanut butter is sweeter and tastier. Maybe strawberry? Nah, that's too boring. Can you choose for me?"

"Just pick vanilla, you fickle doof!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him. The staff glared at me. I earned a hard nudge from Sulli. However, the man didn't seem to mind. "Yeah, I'll have vanilla!" He payed for it and went to his seat. I felt Sulli's whisper in my ear, "Can you please not burst out like that again? We're gonna get kicked out."

To be honest, I didn't care so much for the ice-cream in general. But I was dying for a refreshing treat after a day like this. one more person to go. Oh great, she just dropped her change all over the floor. "Could you be a little more careful next time? What  idiot opens their wallet upside-down?!"

Sulli pov~~

I  sighed as sweat formed on my forehead again. "I was really looking foward to tasting that ice-cream." Krystal fidgeted on the bench. "I guess some people can't give us what we want," she replied. Oh well. At least I still have my money. I the money in my pocket. The staff said we can't enter for a week. Why am I to be blamed with her?

I stood up. "Later Krystal." Maybe it's best to leave her at the moment.

I strayed along the path, not having a destination. Maybe I should buy something for myself. I need a new pair of jeans. Ripped is a style in my school but not the style for me. I'll just buy a sushi for my instead, I decided, eyeing a japanese restaurant nearby.