4th step: My Sweet Husband

My Best friend's Husband

im going to update already but the updating will be really slow sooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy


 

Donghae  fixes herself as she opens the gate of their  house not wanting kyuhyun to get worried over her. She suddenly yelps when two arms sneak their way around her waist, hugging her tightly. Her heart beats faster and she felt her body tense but she somewhat relaxed when she recognize the person.

"Yah! Cho kyuhyun i lost 10 years of my life, do you want me to die?!" Donghae scolds her husband because of surprising her. Kyuhyun turns her around to face him. He feels that something is wrong with her and he needs to find out about it. Donghae was never this jumpy and he knows that she dislikes being surprised but the problem here is that she never scolds and yells at him.

"Honey~ is something wrong, just tell me you know im always here for you" He says worriedly as he checks her face. She suddenly hugs him tight and he hugs back, he knows something is wrong but he couldnt comfort her without knowing what is wrong. He felt her tears wet his shirt as she hugs him tight as if he will disappear or go away, this made him really worried.

"yah why are you crying.... aish dont cry anymore lets just go inside neh?" he says and she nods like a little child. He smiles as he piggy backs her and they go inside. Donghae was really thankful that he did not ask more questions because she knows her lies would just stack up, she doesnt want to lie more than she already has especially to him.

"Honey~ i love you" she says as she snuggles closer to him inhaling his calming scent. "i love you too" he says as he pecks her lips as he caress her hair softly. She was satisfied with his answer its like that she wants to hear it from him because she felt that he would leave her anytime now. He suddenly stands up and goes to the kitchen but before she could say something he was back with a cup in his hands.

"what is that?" she asks as he hands it to her while flashing a proud smile."its a tea i made specially for you my angel" he says excitedly wanting to know if she would like the tea he made. "oh my god! did you burn the kitchen?" she says as she frantically walks to the kitchen not minding his tea and he frowned. "yah! im not that horrible!" he pouts and sulks on the sofa. She giggles at her husband completely forgetting the events earlier.

 


 

hi sorry for the short chapter

im currently depressed since my only and very close friend black musath is moving out

 

ill try to update more

 

love gyungyun