5th step: My loving Wife

My Best friend's Husband

 

            My

                    Loving

                                Wife

 


 

Eunhyuk just came back from work when jaegyun rushed to him and clings on his arms.

"Little girl who bought you those pink frilly dresses?" he asked with a smile while pinching his daughter's cute chubby cheeks.

"mommy bought me these... daddy lets go to the park later, pretty please" how could hyukjae disagree at this cute girl's request.

"all right but tell your mommy to go too.. then ill go"he said and the little girl stops clinging onto him and runs to sungmin who just came down the stairs.

"mommy go with us please" all hyukjae can do was chuckle at jaegyun's actions.

"ok fine but princess dont run around too much okay?" sungmin says and jaegyun eagerly nods.

"honey go change your clothes you look funny in your suit" sungmin says and sticks her tongue at him.

"yah lee sungmin comeback here" hyukjae says as he chases sungmin around the house.

"are they really my parents?" jaegyun says to herself as she looks at hyukjae and sungmin playing around the house.

"yah hyukjae put me down right now!!" sungmin shouts when hyukjae carried her bridal style.

"give me a kiss first" hyukjae says and sungmin peks him on the cheeks.

"put me down" sungmin says but hyukjae refused.

"in the lips" hyukjae says and sungmin flushes red.

"yah jaegyun is watching" sungmin says and hyukjae shakes his head.

"ok i wont put you down" hyukjae says and she sighs in defeat.

"alright...there happy?" sungmin gives him a kiss and she smiled.

 


 

sorry for not updating i got really depressed when black musath and i lost contact with each other

we havent talked for 5 months...

 

thank you to all subs and readers