2nd step: Meeting Accidentally

My Best friend's Husband

             2nd Step: Meeting Accidentally

 


 

2 years Later...

 

Holding his phone talking to somebody about work. He bumped to somebody and the impact send that certain somebody to land on the ground.

He didn't even spare that person a glance to see if he/she is okay and continued talking to the phone. This action led that person to rage in anger.

"You!" she screamed and the man turn to take a glance on her. So that person was actually a she... after taking a glance he resumed to what he was doing.

"Hey i am talking to you" she said and bit her lips in anger when the said man ignored her. She came near the man and use her bag to hit the man's face.

The man surpress his anger and still manage to say "Bring those files in my office tomorrow. Im hanging up" he ended the call and face the girl who cause a red mark across his face.

"You! Why the hell did you do that?!" He yelled at the girl who was now currently smirking at him. "You deserve that mark now excuse me" she said and walk away. Suddenly he pulled the girl's wrist "Im going to let you go this time" he said as his face was just mere inches away from her face.

He suddenly let go of her and headed to where he parked his vehicle and left the girl dumbfounded. She snapped out from her thoughts and notice something on the ground she took it and read the details.

 

Lee Eunhyuk

CEO, LEE CORPORATION

091-482-7386

 

"Lee Eunhyuk eh such an arrogant man, I Lee i mean Cho Donghae will have my revenge next time" she smirked as she place the card inside her bag.

She grabs a mirror from her bag and fix her appearance and straightened up some imaginary wrinkles on her short dress and started to walk away.

 

 


sorry guys i dont have enough time to update im really busy

and im really sorry to give such a short update

 

luv gyungyun.