3rd Step: Her Uncle and Aunt

My Best friend's Husband

                     3rd Step: Her Uncle and Aunt

 


 

"What do you want?" Donghae said as she plopped down on a chair facing her aunt and uncle. She then signalled a waiter to say her order.

"One cappucino please and two black coffees. Thanks" she said to the waiter and directly face her aunt and uncle. "So weve heard..." her aunt started.

"...You got married Hae does he know about your past?"her aunt finished off with a smirk evident on her face. Oh how donghae wanted to slap that smirk off.

"oh yes" she said then continued " And he accepts me" she smirked when she saw the woman in front of her frowned.

"Oh hae my precious niece, a  or like you would definitely go back to where you came from and when that time comes we will be hoding you on your neck again" her uncle said smirking and turned to his wife while she smirked back.

Upon hearing this she clench her jaw and controlled her anger. "That time wouldnt come because he loves me and his family knows everything so off" she said and stood up.

"you will never hold me on my neck remember that you want money here" she said and took out 10 000 won to throw in their faces.

"waiter here is the payment keep the change" she paid as the waiter serve the coffees to their table.

"you guys will never ever manipulate me again" and with that she stormed out of the cafe leaving both of them stunned.

"those bastards" she said as she control her breathing knowing that they believe her lie she released a sigh of relief.

Yes... she lied to them her husband and in laws doesnt know, they never will. Yes she had a terrible past but she wants to forget everything and now here was her aunt and uncle ruining her stable life. 

Her tears found their way down her cheeks as she remembers everything. She must be strong in order to survive she still has kyuhyun by her side.

She wipes off her tears and fix herself. She called a cab and went straight to their home, smiling as she remembers her sweet husband.

 


hello ive updated again

a short one hihihi sorry guys

 

Black Musath: its so short

Me: i know wait how did you get here

Black Musath: im bored

Me: you always are

Black Musath: cuz you are boring you just read yo books and ignore me

Me: fine ill reduce my reading time happy?

Black Musath:Yes

 

thank you to readers and subscribers

 

luv gyungyun