6.

Married life with Mr. Wu Yi Fan

          Kris and Young Ji were sitting when the woman voice of the airport annonced the hour of the flight for USA.

" Seriously Kris... What the hell I'm gonna do here alone ?! I really can't go with you ? " She begged again.

" It's unnecessary Young Ji. And it's just for two weeks ... "

" Two.Longs.Weeks. " The young woman rolled her eyes. " I hate you " She mumbled.

" It'll be the same if you go to the USA with me. I really couldn't stay with you because of the job. " Kris tried to explain again to his stubborn wife.

" Yeah whatever ... You're not the one who is alone here. And Hye Jin who had vanished ... " 

Kris's friends began to come one by one and all of them chated about job and some serious stuff.

The flight  for the USA was in 30 minutes, so Kris stood up and said goodbye to his friends.

He sighed in front of his wife's behavior and only hugged her before to really leave.

" Tch ... I hate him ! " Young Ji said and drew all the boys eyes on him. Luhan laughed and repeat what she said. They all cheered her and left. 

Lay stayed a bit longer with her.

" Do you want to see Pokemon ? " He proposed and saw her smile.

She turned her head at the spot where Kris was before to left and shrugged. 

It's not a bad thing to pay a visit to my little puppy right ? 

 

                  It's been now, one week that Kris left for the USA. Young Ji spend mostly her time with her parents, with Lay and the boys. Actually they were really good friends. Lay the most. And again, she had no news about Hye Jin who left the country ( according to what her parents said ).

Young Ji woke up with a high fever and cough several times. She called her mother but nobody answered and she knew that her father must be busy.

" Hye Jin ... Where are you ? " She mumbled in her bed and tried to call her again but no answer. 

The young woman sighed and put her phone on the bedside. I should make a soup.

She tried to stand up from the bed but the dizziness didn't let her. 

" Kris I hate you ... " Young Ji took her phone and called him for the nth time but he turned off his phone. She called again her mother then Hye Jin but nobody answered.

" ...and God created Loneliness " The sick girl joked. Again, the desire to make a soup came in her mind but this time it was worser than dizziness. 

" I'm really sick huh ? ... " 

She stayed in her bed, alone and sick when her phone rang.

She smiled when the ID twinkled.

" Lay . " The young woman answered with a hoarse voice.

" Oh ... I hear that we're sick. " Lay said with a worried voice.

" You guess it... " She sighed but smiled.

" Pokemon needs to take a shower... It was the reason why I called you but ... Is there someone with you ? " He asked.

" Hmm ... My mother should come " She lied.

" Well ... Don't wait your mother alone. I come ok ? " 

" No no ! *cough* It's ok, she's probably in front of the door. "

" ... Never mind. I come plus I should visit your mother too, she's my VIP client. " He laughed and hung up without let Young Ji  answer. 

If Kris knows about it ...

After, 20 minutes someone rang on the bell and with all her last strenght, Young Ji stood up, sighed to down the stairs and finally opened the door.

" Oh God ! Young Ji ! " Lay exclaimed and quickly took her from her waist. " You look really bad. We need to go to hospital ! " 

" No no ... It's not that bad. " She tried to laugh.

He quickly closed the door with his foot and led Young Ji on the couch. He went to her bedroom, took blanket and put it on her fragile body.

Lay sighed and took his phone, he called Kris three, four times but it was turned off. 

" He's probably at a meeting. Did you tried to call him Young Ji ? " Lay asked.

She nodded. " Around 20 times since this morning " 

He widened, " But it's already 3 PM ! Don't tell me that they make meetings without a break ?! " 

Young Ji smiled and closed her eyes. She felt Lay's hand on her arm and shivered.

" Let's go to the hospital. You really look bad. " His hand landed on her forehead. " Oh God ! Your temperature is really high Young Ji ! " 

He stood up and tried to call Kris. " that ! I even don't know why I call him since he's at the USA now ! " He his phone in his trousers' pocket and searched Young Ji's coat. 

" Where's your coat ? " He asked from the entry. No answer.

" Young Ji ? " Lay quickly came near her and saw her pale and all perspiring face. The young man called again her name but she didn't answer.

" ! ! She fainted !! " Lay ran to the coat rack and took one of Kris's coat. 

Swiftly and carefully he took Young Ji's sick body and wrapped her with the coat. He carried her in his arms and put her in his car.

Then drove off for the nearest hospital.

All this time, behind the house's huge trees, a paparazzi ( which found the address of the married couple hardly ) took lots of pictures of Lay and Young Ji since Kris's leaving. 

 

Author : Short update ! Enjoy it ! <3 

I LOVE Y'ALL !