5.

Married life with Mr. Wu Yi Fan

            Author : I read myself and ... I thought that the last chapter was really bad ... I'm really gonna try writing it in a more good way !

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing ! Love y'all !!!!! <3

 

                     The rain stopped only at the end of the week. Kris tried to stay as much as possible at home, but Kai's calls never ended and after the protestations of Young Ji, he went back to work like he always did.

Young Ji let her body collapsed on the big couch and with a lazy hand she called Hye Jin. But her friend didn't answer.

An idea came in her mind and with a last strength she stood up and took the keys of her new car offered two days ago by Kris.

The shop was filled with animals' sound. A smile formed on Young Ji's lips and shyly she walked between the cages. 

A seller joined the lady and gave her some advised or informations about the pets. 

Young Ji nodded and always smiled back to the seller, he was really useful. She walked through the little alleys in the shop suddenly, a puppy drew her eyes on him. 

It was a little white puppy with big black eyes. She melted and like a child she pointed the little animal.

" I want this pet ! " She said, happy.

 

                     Kris frowned and watched carefully the drink given by his mother.

" Is it really grape juice ? " He asked while he held the glass cautiously.

Mrs. Wu nodded and forced her son to drink the weird, purple liquid.

Kris put the glass on the table and crossed his arms. This drink was everything but a grape juice. His mother put a hand on his shoulder and again, asked-ordered to drink.

The living-room's big doors opened and let entered Mr. Wu. He sat next to his son and widened when he saw the purple liquid.

" Don't drink it Yifan ! It's worser than an energy drink ! " 

Kris, annoyed, sighed. " I knew it ... Listen mom ... Young Ji is not ready for a baby. We should... "

" I want to see a grandchild before to die ! " Mrs. Wu complained. " At least bring some bottles with you to your home. " 

The CEO sighed and nodded. I will throw them.

                 The little puppy on her lap, Young Ji read a book when the door opened. Kris, with three bottles in his hand, entered angry. Oh no ... Angry Kris...

He went to the kitchen, put the bottles in the fridge and came back to the living-room.

" I put poison in the fridge don't drink them. I'll throw them an other day. " He said and sneezed. 

Young Ji shrugged and continued to read her book.

Again, Kris sneezed but he let his eyes closed.

The puppy on her lap, who was sleeping, began to stir and made little cute sounds. Her eyes softened on the side.

" WHAT'S THAT ?!! " Kris yelled, looking the puppy.

Young Ji rolled her eyes " It's Pokemon " She answered and carressed the tiny dog. She heard her husband sneeze again. " Are you sick ? " 

" Young Ji... I'm allergic to dogs " Kris sighed, his nose and eyes red. A sneezing filled the air again. " Ah really ... Just give it back to the shop or the owner or I don't know... Please ... " He begged.

Sad, she nodded but Kris's face made her more sad. He really looked sick with the red on his eyes, nose and cheek.

" It's late, I don't think that the shop..." She began to say but was cut by a sneezing.

" Give the dog to someone Young Ji ... I really can't live with one of them... "

The young wife, bowed shoulders, took her phone and searched someone who could keep the puppy.  

" I wasn't boring with Pokemon ... " She mumbled and called Hye Jin. " And why she doens't answer ... " 

Kris stood up and send a text to the boys, Lay answered the first. " We can give the dog to Lay. " Young Ji, sad nodded.

After an half of hour, Lay came and took the dog. " What's his name ? " He asked smiling. 

" Pokemon " Young Ji answered. Kris laughed a bit and pressed Lay to leave with the puppy. He sneezed again and closed the door happy.

" Woah ! Finally ! " He cheered and opened the windows. 

" Yah ! It's freezing !! " Young Ji protested. She closed the windows and threw a glance to an amused Kris.

" You should stay one week without working at home ... You'll see how it's boring. No friends, no husband, no puppy ... It's normal that I went to Lay's house... " 

Kris frowned. " What did you just say ? " 

" Nothing. I'm always boring here ... " 

Kris took lightly her arm and pulled his wife in front of him.

" When did you go to Lay's house ? " He asked, his teeth tightened.

Young Ji sighed and revealed she was with the boys in order to prepare the birthday gift.

" WITH ALL THE BOYS ?! ARE YOU KIDDING ?! " He yelled angry.

" Don't be angry Kris ! Xiumin even called you but ... " She began to say.

" I SPENT ALL MY FREAKING DAY TO THINK AT YOU ! AND YOU ? BECAUSE YOU'RE BORING YOU WENT TO AN OTHER MAN'S HOUSE !!  " 

Young Ji felt Kris's grip tightened around her arm.

" I WASN'T BORING AT ALL ! I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET HYE JIN WHO IS I DON'T KNOW WHERE ! AND HE JUST DROVE ME ... " 

" WHERE ? AT HIS HOUSE ?!! " 

Young Ji shocked, widened.

" You... you don't trust me ? Either your best friend ? Did you really think that we made something behind your back ? I promised in front of God that I'll never leave you untill my death ... How can you even imagine this kind of things ...I'm married to you. Maybe I haven't got love feelings for you, but I have enough feelings who make me stay here, next to you. " She sighed. " You're just a psycho, a mad , a lunatic, paradoxal man ". 

Kris, with a weight of guilt in his heart let go off her arm and without a word went to their bedroom.

Young Ji looked him then went to the kitchen in order to prepare the dinner. Her skills were really good in cook but she never understood why her husband never liked it. Quickly, she cooked and served on the table.

She opened the fridge and without thinking she took one of the bottles and poured the purple liquid in two glasses. 

With courage, her feet led her in their bedroom. Kris lay on the bed and didn't move when he saw his wife entered.

Young Ji sat next to him and put her hand on his arm.

" I prepared the dinner. " 

He shrugged and closed his eyes.

" Please Kris... " The young woman sighed. " I'm sorry. I promise you I will ... "

" You are not the one who is supposed to excuse. " Kris said and sat. He took her hands.

" I'm sorry ... " It was only a whisper but it was enough for make Young Ji smiled.

She searched his eyes and gave to her husband a reassuring glance.

They sat around the table and began to eat. Kris's eyes widened. The liquid in his glass was the " poison ".

" Don't drink it ! " He yelled while Young Ji already finished her glass. He slapped his forehead and sighed.

" I said it was poison " 

The young woman choked " WHAT ?!  I'M GONNA DIE ?!! " 

Kris tried to calm her but in vain. 

" IT'S A DRINK FOR STRENGHT !!! " He finally yelled. His wife sighed and took his glass.

" For ... strenght in the bed ... " He said ... shy.

Young Ji laughed and drank the liquid.

" I'm a woman Kris, there's no effect on me ! " She laughed and put back the glass on the table. " Eat. " The wife said with a smile.

Young Ji guessed who gave the drink and smiled. 

" Did you think it's funny ? " 

Her smile became wider then she couldn't contain her laugh.

Kris took swiftly her hand and forced her to stand up. He led her on the couch and put his other hand on her waist. They stayed like this in front of the couch. 

" Your laughter is more efficace than this drink " He smirked and kissed her neck. 

She froze and felt little fireworks in her stomach. His kisses was more and more passionate and the feeling of ... happiness didn't leave her mind. 

Young Ji circled shyly Kris's neck with her arm and let soft moans escape from her lips when he kissed her weak spot.

Kris snuggled his head on her shoulder and didn't move.

His heart beat fast but he didn't know if it was the same for her. With a last kiss on her jaw and a hug he let go off her and smiled.

I love you Young Ji.

 

 

Author : Thank you for your sweet encouraging comments. <3