Chapter 14

Married life with Mr. Wu Yi Fan

      They ate silently and peacefully in the luxurious restaurant. Nobody bothered them, and this calm mood made the young couple relaxed. It was already dark outside and the coldness made the passers shivering. 

" We should wait the summer for the honeymoon " Young Ji said looking the lightened streets through the window.

Kris raised his head and widened.

" Summer ? No ! ... I mean ... I've got a lots of things to do when it's summer. So the soon is the better " He nodded, happy to find a reason to have his night with her.

She shrugged and looked back to the streets. 

" It's not a problem for me. Since I know you're not gonna do something to me if I don't want. " Young Ji said with a lazy voice and drunk her glass of water. 

Kris leaned swiftly his face in front of her's and kissed her wet lips because of the water. Then he his lips and smiled.

" It's what you think " The young man said and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. 

----------------------------------------

         Himchan left the country the morning and an hour after him, Hye Jin needed to leave again for an other country. 

" Don't lost your phone. Ok ? And call me when you're arrived ! " Young Ji squezzed her friend's shoulder.

" Yeah yeah... Make a baby with Kris please. Thanks. " Hye Jin answered back with a mocking smile. 

Young Ji blushed and slapped her arm.

" Don't speak about it here... " She whispered and coughed.

" Why ? It's not like we don't know it... You know what Kris said to Himchan when he called you ? " Hye Jin said with a serious face. " He said that you didn't hear your phone ringing because you were moani- "

" Shut up !! Shut up ! " Young Ji put her hands on her friend's mouth and begged God to make her muet.

She felt Yong Guk's heavy eyes on her and her face became more red.

" Calm down... I was just joking... Tss... " Hye Jin turned her head to the screen and sighed. " Well... It's my turn to leave... " She pulled her suitcase near her leg and looked into her friend's eyes. " Make a baby ok ? " The young woman said and quickly her heels, letting Young Ji and Yong Guk alone. " See you soon ! " She yelled before to disappear behind the doors. 

" She's crazy ..." 

" I know. " Yong Guk said with his husky voice and shrugged. " Yifan was supposed to pick you right ? " He asked with a concerned voice. 

She nodded and called Kris but his phone was turned off.

" Probably a meeting ". 

" I should drive you to your house. " He leaned a bit his head and waited her answer.

" Oh, it's really kind but I prefer to wait him here. Just go. " She smiled to him and began to sat but Yong Guk took gently her arm and made her stood up. 

" Tss... Did you really thing I'm gonna let my friend wait here ? Come on ! " He winked and led her to his car, an heavy weight on his heart. " Let's drink a coffee together ok ? " He added before to close the door and ran to the driver seat. 

" Er... Yong Guk... I really don't think to have the time- "

" Hey ! It's just few minutes ! I don't think that Kris gonna knows about it " He said to her while he buckled his seatbelt.

Young Ji looked him and sighed. " Fine. Just 20 minutes ok ? " She saw him nodded happily and smiled. 

Young Guk ... It's not a great idea... 

--------------------------------------------

         Kris threw the glass away and looked dangereously Young Ji. The breaking noise made her jumped and took a step away from the angry Kris.

She has entered at time but unfortunetly for her, Kris has been at home early and has preparing a dinner. The worse, he saw Yong Guk from the door making a goodbye wave to her. 

" I THOUGHT YOU'LL CALL ME ! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOUR FRIENDS LEFT AND THAT YOU WAITED ME IF YOU DON'T CALL ME ?  " He yelled, his hands on the chair's back. " AH RIGHT ! " He pushed the chair away and looked into his wife's eyes " YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HIM ! YOU STILL LOVE HIM ! YOU ... you ... " He lost his voice and ran his fingers through his hair.

" P-please Kris... I explained y-you everything. W-we just drunk a-a cup of coffee and h-he drove me here. That's it... "

" I.Was.Here.Preparing.A.in'.Dinner... But you ... Why you didn't call me ? Huh ? You wanted him so badly ? You even don't let me touch you but you wanted him ?! " 

Young Ji shocked, widened. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed. Her legs trembled due to the fear and her vision began to be blurry.

" I hope you don't think what you're saying Kris. "  She herself in order to leave the kitchen but Kris took roughly her arm.

" Why were you with him ? " He growled, his lips in front of hers.

" I already explained you ... .  " The young woman whispered. She put her little hand in his pocket and took his phone. Young Ji looked the screen and sighed. " Look " She said in a little voice and let a tear fell on her right cheek. " I hate you "

Young Ji put the phone back in his pocket and made a step behind her, letting a space between him and her. 

" No. " Kris didn't let go her arm and pulled violently her on his chest. She didn't fought back and let him embraced her tightly. 

Her diziness didn't left her but she felt secure with him. 

" Believe me. Please. Trust me... " Young Ji whispered, feeling the walls dancing around her. 

Kris leaned and kissed roughly her milky neck, his hand travelling on her back and thighs. 

" I forbid you to leave this house. " He ordered while he lifted her and made her light body sat on the table. He douvered her lips but stopped. She didn't answering back. 

" You make me sick Yifan " Young Ji said her eyes closed. She put her head on his shoulder and let him lift her to their bedroom.

Is it going to be the same thing every single day ? Fight, be reconcilied, kiss, fight again... She opened her eyes and saw Kris's serious face in front of her. Maybe having a baby can make the things better ...

" I'm sorry babe. " He mumbled, guilty. He kissed her cheeks and gently her arms, both were under the blanket.

" Lay called me earlier. He organizes a little party tomorrow night. Wanna go ? " Kris asked, his voice was tickling her ear.

Young Ji only nodded and felt her husband's hand in her's. She cursed herself to feeling tired and sick and let Kris's other hand caressed her hair.

Her feelings were mixed, angry, fear, amazed, love... 

They relation was only a little link, and a little fact can destroyed them. 

I already miss Hyejin and Himchan. 

 

------------------------------------------------

          Kris hold his towel around his waist and walked in the bedroom, the phone on his ear.

" I don't know Lay. She was really tired yesterday ... But don't worry, we'll be here if she feels better " He nodded after hearing Lay's courage sentence and hung up. 

Young Ji was still sleeping, the shy sun hitting smoothly her face. She felt the bed bouncing and Kris's warm hand on her forehead. 

" I'm fine " She mumbled, her eyes closed, a little smile on her lips. 

" Go take a shower, Lay wants to see us early. " Kris whispered near her ear, his wet hair letting little drops on her skin. " Or maybe you want to take it with me ... " He growled, his nose on her neck. 

" You already take it... " Young Ji said and stood up quickly.  

Kris was now totally in front of her, the towel has felt on the floor, because of her movement. 

" GOD KRIS ! " She yelled and pushed him, her eyes closed. She stood up from the bed and without looking behind her she fled to the bathroom, Kris laughing. 

" God, God, God ... I saw ... his ... Aaaaaaaaaaaah !!! " She cried and put her hands on her face, Kris's laughs were louder.

 

 

               Young Ji sighed and threw a black glance to her husband who was sitting on the couch, smilling.

" I don't want to wear it ... Give me my dress back. " She tendered her hand in front of his eyes.

" Nope. This dress is perfect. Your's is too short. " He answered and turned his face away, satisfied.

" And this is too tight ! I even can't walk correctly ! " Young Ji protested.

Kris turned back his face to her and smirked. " Who said you're going to walk ? " Swiftly, he took her by her waist and puller her on his lap. " You're mine. I can make everything on you. I want you to wear this dress. So wear it. " He whispered ily and squezzed her hips, making the young wife blushed and jumped. 

His hands travelled on her back to her tummy and without hesitation, Kris carressed her left with the back of his fingers.

" Don't ... " Young Ji said with a red face but didn't pushed him away. 

" Hmm... " Kris mumbled and found the way to kiss softly her lips. 

" My makeup Kr- " She was cut by his lips, his hands now on her waist. 

" Next week, we're going to take vacations... " He whispered between two kisses. 

Young Ji widened and pushed away. Her smile was wide and her hands who were in his hair were now on his shoulder.

" Really ? Like ... Vacations ? " 

Kris nodded and her pink lips, wanted more. He felt her smile under his tongue and smiled back. 

" I want you to be mine " His eyes landed on her body.

" You said I was yours ... " She rolled her eyes and tightened her embrace around his neck. " I think that Lay wait us. We should go "

" Not until you kiss me. " 

Young Ji looked his eyes and blushed. She never kissed him first. He was always the one who made the first step.

Hesitantly she leaned her head. After several seconds, she shrugged and crashed her lips on Kris's lips and kissed him passionetly. 

Her legs trembled on his lap when he began to massage her thighs. 

" We should go " 

Kris only nodded and kissed her again. Their heart beating crazily. 

 

Author : Guys... I'm sorry to update only one time per week ... 

I saw lots of authors spoke about them ... I'm not gonna do it. Because just reading the A/N is boring ...

THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!! *crying*

Yes. THIS CHAPTER IS A !!! Lame lame lame !!!! 

Comment, subscribe and all my dear, lovely, adorable readers...

More Ciao Xing, Yong Guk and Lay for the next chapters. And yes, she has an older brother !!