12.

Married life with Mr. Wu Yi Fan

       Himchan ran his fingers through his hair and threw a black glance to Yongguk.

" What ?  " Yongguk said to him with his husky voice.

" She's married man ! Married ! It's the end ! Finished ! Fin ! " 

Yongguk sighed. " She can divorce-... "

" Don't say it. Stop it Yongguk. You left Young Ji when she suffered because of this cancer and now you want her back ? No. Somethings can't go in the way you want. It's too late, she's married now... " Himchan tried really hard to hide his anger to his best friend. Yongguk's revelation shocked and made him angry and worried.

" I love her . I still love her. " Yongguk said with a pain in his voice.

Himchan sighed. " But she doesn't love you anymore dude. I saw it in her eyes, love. She loves this Wu Pan. She really loves him. And this man loves her back like nobody loved her. " 

Silent. 

" Are you on his side ? " Yongguk asked. He wasn't sure about what Himchan was saying.

" I'm always on Young Ji's side. " He raised his head and watch through the window " If you try to make something stupid ... I swear Yongguk, best friend or not I'll kill you. " He turned his face and looked deeply in his friend's eyes " I'll cut your fingers one by one ... "

" Stop it... Aish ..." He massaged his temples " I never left her. I loved her so much, I was ready to  give her my life  ... But ... You know what happened. My dad died to early. I-I ... " He lowered his head and sighed " For my family I took the CEO place... "

" And you broke up because you hadn't got the time to see her. "

Yongguk looked Himchan " I gave her my blood. I wished to give her more. My eyes, my brain, my heart, everything.And I wished to marry her. To have her with me till my end. To have her by my side. To know that she was mine... But... "

" We all knew your love for her. Also her's for you. But like I said. It's the end. She's married now. Just don't mess with them. Find you an other girl. It's not like you can't... " Himchan said calmly. He sighed and began to read some work sheets. " I go back to Australia the next week ... " He revealed while he signed two files on his desk.

" I know. " Yongguk shrugged but was sad inside " You should import your industry here. " 

Himchan raised his head and laughed. Then he became quickly serious.

" Are you kidding with me dude ? You know that it's something I can't. "

 Yongguk leaned forward. " I can help you. "

" No. Your help means something in exchange. So no, I'll never help you to have back Young Ji. " 

" I even don't think about that ! that ! "  Yongguk widened and growled, angry.

" I know you, like you know me, dude. End. " Himchan sighed. He closed a bit his eyes and pointed Yongguk's hair.

" And make something to your hair ! Why you needed to make it blond too ?! " 

" Because I'm hot. " Yongguk said nonchalantly and stood up. " The secretary sent me a text. I'm Gonna see what happened. See you " He left without a word and let Himchan's study empty.

He really will make something... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

                Ciao Xing was in her private plane and smiled widely. 

" Hey ! Why so happy ? " Her friend asked.

" I missed South Korea so much ! " She beamed and put her hands up " It's a pity that my parents can't join me ! "

" Yeap. Sad. But I think you're happy because you're going to see Kris again " Her friend, Moon Jae said with a little frown.

Ciao Xing smiled and pinched Moon Jae's cheek " You're so intelligent Jae Jae ! Hehe ! "

" Aish ... Stop it. " The Korean friend pushed lightly her hand " Kris is married now. You know it, right ? " 

" Yes, And ? He's still my friend. " She shrugged and let her body relaxed on the plane's comfortable chair. 

" Lee Young Ji. I mean Wu Young Ji. She's really beautiful. And cute too. She was supposed to take her father's mall's head but it didn't happened because of the marriage. " Moon Jae said with an admirative smile on her lips.

" Beautiful ? Young Ji ? " Ciao Xing raised her eyebrows then sighed " Whatever ... and her older brother ? Why he doesn't take the head of the mall ? " She asked a bit curious.

" Military service and now he works for the army volontary. A good man, and handsome too... " 

Ciao Xing shrugged and smirked. Stupid Young Ji. Kris doesn't like silly girls ... I know he'll never forget me.

--------------------------------------------------------

              Young Ji looked Kris surprised and shook her head.

" I'm not ready ! I'm really not ready ! " 

Kris touched her arms and squezzed her shoulder.

" I know but... I'll be really really ... gentle. " He whispered the last word on her neck. He felt her shivered through his soft grisp.

" Honeymoon ! We didn't have it ! A honeymoon ! Right ? " She pratically yelled,  happy to find an idea in order to escape from Kris's needs.

" Honeymoon ? No ! It's long to organize... I can't wait Young Ji ! I swear I'll be gentle ! I'll be soft ! I'll be sweet ! " He said and hugged her tightly.

" I ... Err... Hye Jin ! We were supposed to meet today ! " 

Kris growled and tightened his grip. 

Oh  God ... Why men are like this ? 

" Give her a call ! Say you can't ! Find an excuse ! " 

" What's wrong Kris ? " She pushed him gently and saw Kris's painful face. " Kris ... " Young Ji touched his cheek anf felt him react highly under her touch. 

" I... My mother... She put this strenght drink in my coke ... " He whispered ashame.

Young Ji widened then laughed, she squeezed his hands and stood up. 

" I have a solution for this. Wait. " She said and left the living-room. She made a really bitter coffee and gave it to Kris who drunk it in one shot. 

The young woman sat next to him.

" It's better huh ? " She saw him nodded. " I'm sorry Kris ... "

He looked her with a curious face.

" Why ? " Kris asked suprised.

" To ... don't be ready... I know our parents want a grand-child but I'm ... "

" Hey ... it's ok ... " Kris hugged her tightly " But ... If we've got a baby... you'll not feel alone anymore you know... Let's try it huh ? " 

She punched on her stomach and heard him laugh. It was her first time hearing Kris's laugh. And it was absolutly beautiful. 

" Let our mothers organize a honeymoon. " Young Ji said and put her hand on ... She saw her husband smirked and facepalmed herself inside. 

Great ... Stupid me ...

That's a good idea... " He smirked and kissed her lips. He mumbled some sweet words on her lips and led her head on the couch in order to be on top of her. Kris deepened the kiss and let his hand lifted her shirt. His fingers played on her warm skin and he heard her giggles on his lips. 

Swiftly, he stood up and took Young Ji bridal style. He climbed the stairs while he never left her eyes and opened the bedroom door with his foot. Gently, Kris put her on the bed and went again on top of her.

" Kris - " 

He put a finger on her lips and looked her with clear and soft eyes.

" I'll make nothing... " The young man leaned then kissed her while he took off his shirt. Young Ji hesitated but she put her hands on his broad shoulders and travelled up to his neck. 

She felt Kris's cold hand under her shirt and shivered a bit.

I have got a bad feeling ... Both thought. Kris let his weight on her and hugged her tightly. 

I'll never abandon you Young Ji.

 

Author : GUYS ! I wished to update more early but I had got a lot of exams and all .... TIRED !!!!! 

YOUR COMMENTS ARE FREAKING AMAZING ! I LOVE THEM !!!!

<3 

Love you so much ! Thank you very much !!!

Short update ... Sorry !!!!!