Introduction

Married life with Mr. Wu Yi Fan

           Kris ran his hand through his hair.

" No, I'm sorry mom but I can't. I made everything you wanted. I studied Managment, I moved to South Korea, I even took father's entreprise... But not this. I'm no gonna married a total unknown girl. " 

" I don't ask you to married Young Ji. I order you to marry her. " Kris's mother said severely.

He widened.

" No, no and no ! You can't ! Marriage is something serious ! How can I promise to an unknown girl my love till the end ?! " 

His mother came closer to her son and put her hand on his well-built shoulder.

" Don't dare to speak like this to me Wu Yi Fan. It's a closed subject. Your father already spoke with her family. We'll meet them the next week. Wednesday at the Seoul's Restaurant. Be here. " She said then left his big bedroom.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         

             Young Ji sat on her bed and sighed.

" Hey cheer up ! " Hye Jin said while she pat her friend's back.

Hye Jin was her best friend since several years. She's the daughter of a ramyeon industry's director.

" I shouldn't accept this. I shouldn't ! " Young Ji said. She punched the bed.

" It's for your family Ji. " 

It was the reason why Young Ji decided to accept to marry a director of something.

Because her father's mall's affairs were really bad.

" And ... between us... I feel like he's an handsome thing nah ? " Hye Jin meaned.

Young Ji raised her eyebrows.

" He' a CEO ! At least he's 30 years old ! " 

Hye Jin laughed and pinched her friend's cheeks.

" Love hasn't got an age ! Fighting ! " 

 

Author's corner :

Hello everybody !! 

It was a short introduction huh ?

The next chapter isn't about the restaurant episode nor the wedding since

the title is " Married life ".

Whatever ! 

2 subiiiiies !!!

Love you !

Thank you very much !!!! 

<3

And yeah... English isn't my first language at all... So yeah... The faults and all...