Happily ever after. (Final chapter)

Promenade

Warning: Final chapter ahead! xD

 

One week had passed, Woohyun still can't get over about her. Jisoo still avoid him consecutively. Still, Woohyun kept on glancing at her occassionally.

 

He just miss the times she spent over with her.

He miss her smile when she sees her sipping on her favorite drink. He hadn't seen anyone getting so happy with only just a drink. 

Her laugh when he tells something funny. His genuine laugh. He knew that it was genuine.  

Her talks and chats although she admit there where times when they talk, there are topics he can't relate with her, but he just love spending times with her that's why he just kept on listening.

But now, only he can do is just to stare. He can't even touch a strand of her hair.

 

At first, he didn't expect that he would be falling for her this hard. If only he had just courage to tell the truth. The tuth he's been keeping inside.   

 

One morning, he ended-up going to the canteen. Since he goes to class early as some people in school, nobody occupied the canteen. He can see the strawberry milk reminding him about Jisoo. Unconsciously, he bought the strawberry milk. When he had turned around, somebody yelled his name. It was the canteen lady.

 

"Isn't you the one who requested to give the strawberry milk to Jisoo secretly?" 

"Uhmm, and wait! You also accompany Jisoo last week here, right?"

 

Those were her questions continuosly coming, not giving him chance to answer. Finally, the canteen lady grinned at him. He look at him with his twitched eyebrows.

 

"Aha! I knew it! You like Jisoo, am I right?"

"I already knew that I don't have a chance on her. By the way, please give it to her. Just don't say that it's me who gave it." He blew a sigh then walked off.

 

Right on cue, Jisoo was on her way going to the canteen since it was her routine already. She stood infront of the counter and ordered for her usual drink. The canteen lady told her to don't pay anymore since someone paid for her favorite drink already. 

 

A smile escaped upon her lips. Meanwhile, Woohyun was hiding on a corner. He had seen her smile. The smile he was longing for. Atleast, she had smile because of him without knowing it.

 

One week had passed but still Woohyun weren't acting normal as what he is. One time on lunchtime, Woohyun can't take it anymore. He desperately needs to hear Jisoo's voice. Jisoo was walking with her books clipped on her arms. Coincidentally, Woohyun was walking on the same hallway. He had seen Jisoo walking ahead of her but on opposite directions.

 

Purposely, he bumped Jisoo which cause her to startled. She became more startled when she had saw the one who accidentally bumped her. It was Woohyun. She instantly picked up her book and avoid Woohyun's gaze. She searched for her missing book but only to be found that it was on the ground. She attempted to picked it up, but Woohyun already got it.

 

"Is this what you're finding for?"

"Give me that." 

"No, not until you talk to me."

"Woohyun-sshi, there's nothing we should be talking about. We should move on! Atleast let me have a life!" Jisoo's words pricked Woohyun's heart deeply. 

"Jisoo-ah, will you just hear me out?" He was gazing straightly to her eyes. 

 

Before Jisoo opens to a response, the bell rang signalling for them to get back on their class. 

 

---

 

Finally, the classes ends. Moments later, Jisoo arrived infront of her house while holding an umbrella on her hands. It was raining heavily and the rain drops were big that she almost found herself struggling hard to go home. Just then her foot steps on their door, she notices a figure on a nearby house. The figure sat on the ground, hugging his knees and looks like he was really drenched from the rain.

 

Jisoo walked closely to the figure. The figure immediately lifted his head and face Jisoo.

 

"Woohyun-sshi?" got wide open, quite astonished. Even though she hasn't still forgive him fully, she cannot deny the fact that she's still worried. Woohyun attempted to talk but he was shivering so hard that he can't even talk with ease. He stood up and immediately embraced her.

 

"Jisoo-ah.." His voice were cracked.

"Woohyun-sshi, please don't talk anymore! You're shivering!"

"No, I have to! You have to listen to me." His embrace got even tighter as if he was scared to loose her. This time, Jisoo will listen. She will not let him risk his own wealth. She just nodded in response.

 

"Jisoo-ah, about that bet.. It was all because of me. I did in on purpose. Not because I make fun of you. I was just interested to get to know you. You were plain, you were always simple and just contented on sitting on the side. But you're always different and I can't think of any ways just to get close with you that's why I came with that idea. And on the prom night, I was so nervous.. it was my first time approaching you. When I knew you closely, I even forgot about the bet.. because I was so inlove with you. I knew this feelings are true! I'm willing to do anything just to show you that this feelings are true! Jisoo, will you believe me?" He gazed deeply on her eyes.

 

Jisoo can feel her tears flowing unstoppable. She was so happy to speak anymore. Seconds later, her head fell on his shoulders, the umbrella she was holding got dropped. She didn't mind anymore if she got soaked.

 

"Pabo." Was the only thing she say, hitting Woohyun's chest. 

"You went through all of this just because of me?" She say in a low voice, her tears were the barrier. Woohyun was just her hair, he already get what she was saying. A smile was forming on Woohyun's lips before starring straightly at her.

"Jisoo, is this true? You're believing me?" He asked, Jisoo nodded. Woohyun threw himself in her embrace once again.

 

"I never felt this happy again." He said before placing her hands on her face. Little by little, he occupies the spaces between them. Until the spaces were too close already, he nervously placed his lips to her before kissing her deeply, putting all his emotions through the kiss. And that was their first kiss. They both smiled at the end of their kiss.

 

"And I'm not letting you go away again from me.. now that you're mine." He smiled, threwing his self on her arms again.

 

Notes

Waaah, I super really enjoyed typing this whole fanfic. But I'm really apologizing for having this fanfic a short one. Actually, the chapter limit is planned already. I'm really sorry guys :( And I think the final chapter was soooo cheesy haha. But thank you everyone for supporting this fic!! I really enjoyed writting this one ^^ Thank you for taking time to read and to comment, I really appreaciate it ^^ Actually, I'm planing to write another short story but this time it will be Exo's Kris :DD Btw, if you have any request (I mean, if you want to have special chapters for this one, feel free to do so :) I'll try my best to write it ^^)

Bye bye friends!~ Our silly Woohyun gives you a heart! <3

tumblr_mbck25GVw71raitrfo2_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pictures here are not mine. Credits: Tumblr