The truth.

Promenade

During lunch time, Woohyun-sshi and I gets back to our normal routine. I noticed that he's more radiantly glowing and happy now compared from before. I frequently see him smiling nowadays. But there is one peculiar thing I'm worried about. Whenever I'm with him, I felt my heart raised and completely lost at the moment.

 

"Are you listening, Jisoo-ah?"

"Uh uh, offcourse. Wh-where are we, anyway?" I stummered nervously.

"Jisoo-ah, you're not listening."

"Oh sorry, can you repeat it for me?"

"It seems that you're preoccupied huh. Mind sharing it?" 

"Uh nothing! Maybe I'm just hungry, hehe." I chuckled nervously. He poked my tummy. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"You know, you're getting fat!" He teased. 

"Atleast I do not have those chubby cheeks of yours!" I poked his cheeks. 

"Aish! Let's go! You said you're hungry, right?" He asked, I nodded.

 

---

 

We stood at the front of the counter of the Canteen. Since I knew already the Canteen lady, I smiled at her. But it looks like, she wasn't acknowledging my greetings instead her eyes were on Woohyun's.

 

"Aren't you the--" She was cut-off when Woohyun-sshi glance at her. 

"Oh, nothing. I'm saying nonsense." She cover in embarassment. I just starred at them both in confusion. She adverted her stare to mine, finally acknowledging my presence.

"Oh Jisoo! What are you ordering for?" 

 

Before I could open my mouth, Woohyun-sshi speak up.

 

"Strawberry milk for her then the same for me too." 

"I don't know if I should thank you or what?" I whispered to him.

"I just know what you will ordering for."

"And why only drinks? Aren't we ordering food?"

"Didn't I tell you that you're getting fat?! I'm just concern, you know."

"Pssh, one cheese burger please." I ordered to the Canteen lady.

"What? You're really eating?"

 

I stucked my tongue out when the burger came. I starred at him, taunting him with my food. 

 

"Aish, this little girl!" He hissed, oblivious that I heard what he said. I paid for the meals, but his hands block mine. I felt an electric sensation by his touch, I immediately get back my hands.

 

"I'm the boy, ok? I should be the one who pays." He dug his wallet before giving his money on the Canteen Lady. The Canten lady grins weirdly on us. 

 

---

 

We sat at a table on the Canteen. I was munching my burger when I noticed he's been starring for the whole time. I bite another, taunting him with my food. 

 

"Yah! Are you taunting me?"

 

I just shrugged. I sip on my strawberry milk but then I noticed a bite from my burger. I glarred at him and found him chewing.

 

"Yah!" I yelled. He move closer, my eyes grew bigger by his actions. He then smirked and bite another. He kept on bitting the burger. 

"Fine." I heaved a sigh. Then tear the burger into halves. I gave him the other one. 

"That's not fair! Yours is big!" He complained then bit another from mine. 

"Yah!" And so, I stuffed the burger on his mouth. After awhile I saw him choking.

"Oh sorry!!" I grab his strawberry milk then feed it to him. A smile let out from his lips. 

"Thanks!" He uttered. 

"You really is a kid!" I again scolded, wiping a tissue around his lips. He just chuckled. After eating, we continue chatting while walking going to the classroom.

 

---

 

After class, I walked alone on the hallway since Hyunki and Kai will be dating. As I walk further, I heard chuckles, laugh, and chats. My steps grew wider, following the directions of the sound. Little by little, the figures are getting subtle one by one. And I instantly knew it was Infinite.

 

My heart immediately hummering and my heart skip a beat for the hope of Woohyun-sshi's presence. I carefully scan them, finding where might be Woohyun-sshi. Sadly, Woohyun-sshi wasn't there. I felt crestfallen at the time that I realized it. I continue walking, my steps are slow. 

 

"Woohyun-hyung really is serious to Jisoo-ah?" Sungjong asked. I grew interested on their conversation since I was really curious though I know eavesdropping is bad.

"Are you kidding me? Those girls weren't his type."Hoya simply responded. His statement hurt me inside.

"And didn't you forget on the prom night, we just bet if whether Woohyun-hyung will really make her fall inlove. And looks like, she's slowly going head over heels for him." Sungyeol stated.

"How did you know that she already fall for him?" Dongwoo asked. 

"I don't know, he just kept on smiling when she talks to him."Sungyeol then answered. 

"Me too, I had observed it." Myungsoo agreed.

"Looks like Woohyun will be winning the bet! Ready your 1000 yen!" Sunggyu exclaimed. They all burst out on their laughs.

 

It gave me a painful mark carved on my heart which makes me to stop walking for awhile. My feet grew numb and felt tears coming. Finally, my feet fell and I sat on the ground, bursting on my own tears. How could he do this to me? All this time, I thought he was the person I can truly trust with but it prove me wrong. 

 

---

 

At home, I busied myself working on my homeworks, distrecting myself not to think about it. I heard my phone rang for a message, I immediately red it. The sender was Woohyun-sshi. I reluctantly open the message but red it anyway.

 

To: Jisoo-ah

Jisoo-ah! Can we meet-up tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday, right? I have something to tell you. ^^

From: Woohyun-sshi

 

To: Woohyun-sshi

Ok, I'll be saying something too.

From: Jisoo-ah

 

To: Jisoo-ah

Are you ok? It seems that you're not in the mood right now. I mean, your message doesn't have emoticons that you usually does. You can tell it to Woohyun-sshi!! :D

From: Woohyun-sshi

 

It hurts me more that he's acting like he cares so I didn't took an effort to reply. It really hurts me more, knowing everything he will be saying are just pretensions. I heard my phone rang a few times, I'm aware that the sender was him but I kept on ignoring. Again, tears rolled on my eyes little by little. Tomorrow, I should end this up.