Final

Vow

 

 

Flashback 2 years ago...

“Kris! What is this?? Tell me that it’s just a joke!” Baekhyun said in a great worry as he raised  a file of hospital check-up.

“I also hope that it’s just a joke, Baekhyun. But it isn’t. It’s real, from the hospital. I suffer...”

“Heart disease,” Baekhyun cut Kris words before he could finish his sentence. “This is heart disease, Kris. And you are in the worst stage! How long have you been suffering it?”

“I don’t know... I have just known it yesterday...” Kris slumped down beside his bed and messed up his hair depressingly.

“I... will help you, Kris.” Baekhyun said as he squatted beside Kris. Kris lifted his head and looked at Baekhyun.

“What can you do to help me?? Drinking those ing medicines? Giving me your heart??”

“Yes.”

Kris widened his eyes, “WHAT??” Kris slapped Baekhyun’s face with no mercy. “Have you lost your mind?? YOU ARE STILL YOUNG!! And you have so many talents. Now you say you will sacrifice it all for a dumb like me??”

Baekhyun rubbed his reddened face because of his slap, “SO WHAT? If I want to, what can you do?? You are also still young, Kris!!”

“NO. NO! Go away, Baekhyun. I don’t need you. I will survive. Without you and your help. Go away. End...end this up.” Kris said with a hoarse voice.

Baekhyun widened his eyes, couldn’t believe what Kris had just said, “What...?”

“End this...Go away from my life. And think of your words earlier. Baekhyun, I beg you.”

"We have been together for 9 years! And now you want to end this all up? Is this friendship means nothing to you? I only want to help you but why you take it as a wrong thing?"

"Sorry, I really cannot accept this. You are the one who makes me want to end this all up. I... really cannot accept this."

Kris walked towards the door and left Baekhyun, not only alone in the room, but also alone in his life.

 

Baekhyun smiled bitterly to the flashback, he exhaled heavily and said, “Now, I will erase it all. It’s only a past. Erase. Erase.” And focused to the road again, driving to Kris’s house for his birthday party.

---

Meanwhile in Kris’s house...

Kris looked at the things that he were holding, with a messed up mind. He held his medicine bottle and also his hospital check-up file on the left hand, and holding some photos of his closest friends; Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Rachel; and also his parents photo.

He exhaled heavily, trying to control his emotion. Trying to clear up his mind, but he couldn’t do that. He had been trying for more than an hour already.

I will die soon. Today is my last birthday. I will visit my parents. I will leave my friends.

Those words kept on echoing in his head. Finally, he threw the things harshly, and hit his head many times.

“What the hell is happening to me?!” He yelled at himself. “NO. NO. Why should I die soon?!”

He cried, cried like he had never cried before. Then, he saw Rachel’s photo through his blurry eyes, he sobbed harder.

“It’s my first time feeling the sweetness of falling in love. And I should leave her soon??”

“YIFAN! Rachel is here...” The old woman who worked in Kris’s house told him loudly from the first floor.

Kris stopped sobbing, and wiped his tears, “Okay, I am coming.”

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, “Kris, you gotta have her forever.” And smiled...as he get the sharp razor blade from his drawer.

 

“Hey, Rachel.” Said Kris as he walked to Rachel who was in the kitchen.

“Hey, Kris! Happy birthday!” Rachel ran into him and hugged him.

He hugged her back and kissed her cheek, “Thank you, Rachel. “

“You’re welcome...”

“So, what are you doing here?”

“I just put the cake on the table... Chocolate, you like it, right?”

“Hmm, chocolate. Of course. I will death by chocolate maybe, because I really really love it and can eat much chocolates.”

Rachel smiled, Kris smiled back. Those lips... Before I go. I should...

Kris landed his lips on hers, made Rachel widened her eyes to her surprise. But she didn’t struggle to push him. She had realized that she love him, and she wouldn’t deny it.

Kris started kissing her harder as he got the razor blade from his pocket. And he pierced it to the waist of her, causing her screamed to his mouth.

She pulled back and looked down to see a razor blade pierced on her waist.

"Why... are you doing this to me?" She cried as she felt the pain spreading all over her body.

"I... want no one could have you when I'm gone." He said with a cracked voice, the tears started roll down through his cheeks. I’m sorry.

"Why...?" She hardly let out a word as she felt her blood had used up.

"Remember my vow to you? I will love you until the end." Kris said as he kissed her again, until he felt her lips gone numb and cold.

He looked at her and started shivering, he blinked many times as he looked at the blood on the floor. He looked at her frozen body again, and cried so hard.

“W-what... what have I done?? What.. why I did this... Kris. You are a killer. Kris. What have you done...”

He kept on saying those words until he felt a severe pain on his left chest. He held on it, he couldn’t do anything. He had thrown his medicines. He had nothing to do but letting the pain spreading all over his body. Feeling the pain that Rachel had felt even though it’s not the same.

He hugged her, as if it could decrease the pain. And let out his last breathe as they fell on the floor.

***

well well well the main story ends here!!

I KNOW IT IS THE BAD ENDING EVER AND SO NONSENSE OMG T___T

sorrry sorry if this is disappointing!

but i really appreaciate everything from you :")

dont worry, i will not leave you hanging. i will give extra chapter to explain and reveal some unrevealed scenes from the main story!

I SWEAR!!

and for KRIS!! i have made two death end of you, I'M SORRY!

i really hope you will be longlife!!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY MY WU YI FAN!!

ALL THE BESTTTTTTT FOR YOU! MUCH LOVES!!