One

Vow

“!!” He exclaimed as he got his blazer soaked, and then he shot a glare at the one who had done that annoying thing to him.

“S-s-sorry… I- I didn’t mean to… I will take my punishment.” A girl with pony-tailed hair tried to get his mercy before she lost it.

His trademark grin showed up as he snickered, “Take your punishment? Are you sure?”

She just nodded, unable to say even a word, made his grin grew even wider.

“Meet me at the school garden after school then. I will tell you your punishment. I’m gonna think of it first.”

She just gulped her saliva, thinking how bad the punishment could be. The punishment for making the crown prince’s uniform wet.

 

The bell has rang, students immediately closed their book even before the teacher’s explanation hadn’t finished. When the bell rang, it means the time to say goodbye to the school thingy.

“Rachel.” A long-haired girl next to Rachel nudged her after finished packing her books.

The girl named Rachel turned her head and hummed as a reply.

“I heard that you made Kris’s uniform wet this afternoon. What did he do to you?”

Oh, the news has been spread. Rachel thought

“He didn’t do anything; I mean he has not done. He said he’s gonna think of it first.”

“Oh,” Rachel’s friend made an O shape with , and then tapped Rachel’s shoulder before standing up. “Wish you all the best, Rachel! Bye!”

Rachel just gave a confused gaze at her leaving friend, and mumbled, “Thanks a lot, Sera.”

 

“What will you do to her, Kris?” A happy-faced guy asked as he walked out of the class with Kris.

“You know what, Chanyeol…” Kris stopped and turned around to face Chanyeol.

“What?”

“I haven’t got any idea about the suitable punishment for that girl.”

“Wow.” Chanyeol showed his excitement at his friend’s confusion. “It’s strange, dude. You rarely find it hard to decide a punishment.”

“That’s it.”

Chanyeol stopped to think for a while, and then he snapped his fingers.

“I think I’ve got an idea.” He exclaimed all of a sudden with his deep voice, made Kris undeniably surprised.

“Wh―”

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol called his little best friend, and then turned again to Kris who was a little bit annoyed, he was sure that Chanyeol would forget what he wanted to tell him, and left him for the short and cute guy.

“I gotta go, Kris. Bye!”

Kris only showed his flat expression and gave a hi-5 to Chanyeol who was leaving. However, he also gotta go to meet the girl who (maybe) had waited for her punishment. Because it’s so usual if she run and break her promise, very usual.

 

Wow, she really wants to take her punishment. Kris thought when he saw the girl at the garden bench.

“Yo, you are kinda brave, huh? I rarely find a girl like you.” Said Kris as he walked towards the girl who was immediately standing up.

She didn’t say anything.

“You know,” Kris said as he stuck his hand into his pocket. “I haven’t found any suitable punishment for you and I don’t know why. It’s strange.”

“Really?” She asked with a cracked voice, still looking down.

Kris nodded, “Uhm, what’s your name?”

“Rachel Jung.”

“Oh,” Kris finally knew who the girl in front of him is. “You are the smartest girl in this school. I know you!”

“Really?” She really wanted to hit herself for acting so stupid in front of him. She couldn’t even say any other words and it really made her seems so stupid.

Standing in front of an undeniably guy, physically, really made her nervous. Good posture, tall body, perfect face, deep voice. She could do nothing but kept on silent, maybe it’s the side effect of his charisma. Furthermore, he’s the son of the biggest stockholder at the school, which made everyone ‘afraid’ of him, even the headmaster. He had only one flaw in his life maybe, that he’s not a smart student; he had many bad marks in his report. But still, he got everything effortlessly due to his virtual power.

“Yeah. Hmm, I think I have got a punishment for you.”

Kris stopped for a while, she lifted her head to see Kris who was smiling (or smirking).

“Do my homeworks for a week.”

Gotcha! Rachel jumped in her imagination, her prediction was right. He would ask her to do his homework or help him in school subjects. She thanked God that Kris didn’t ask him to do nonsense things.

“Come to my house tonight.”

Rachel who was jumping in her imagination suddenly fell down. “What?? I don’t know where your house is.”

Kris tilted his head and shot a confused stare at her.

“You are really a rare girl. Every girl in this school knows my address.” He said in pride, and giggled.

Rachel could only gave him another “Really?”, which made him snorted and gave her three of his slender fingers.

“Three ‘really’ words. You, don’t you have another word in your brain?”

“Sorry.”

He exhaled heavily, “Nevermind. Search my address on Google.” And then he left, leaving the confused girl who was convincing herself that she didn’t hear any sound of joke in his words.

 

She walked herself to his house with her mind still busy with the thought of how she could really find his address on Google.

She remembered typing ‘Kris Wu’s address’ on Google search column and said “It must be bull, I won’t find his address here.”

But seconds after she said those words, the monitor showed some results with the same content: Kris’s address. It had so many titles but it went to one same result. And she swore she saw so many articles about him, wrote by ‘fangirls’ of him.

“God, he isn’t a superstar! How can??” She grumbled as she walked and kicked some pebbles on the street.

And finally there she was: Kris Wu’s house. Big and fancy, no wonder, his family is really wealthy, she knew it. She exhaled the cold breath and pressed the bell. Without waiting for so long, the small monitor beside the bell and showed a mid-aged woman’s face.

“Who is that?” said the woman.

“Hello. I’m Rachel Jung. I am Kris Wu’s―” she stopped to think, who am I? Am I his friend?

But then she heard Kris’s voice interrupted, “Rachel Jung?”

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Ah, come in. My homeworks have been waiting for you.”

And she just snorted as the monitor turned off and the hence was automatically opened.

***

OKAY! This is the first chapter!

I hope you guys like it, sorry if it's too short T_T

I will update the second chapter tomorrow.

I hope I have given you a good start.

Comments and subscribes are loooove~

~minxian~