Passionate

Between love and lies

At that time, I lost my temper. She was my bestfriend, I tried to ignore Kyuhyun just to make her happy. Ilied to my feelings that I didn't  like Kyuhyun and now what? She made me felt like I was a stupid puppet. At lunch, while I was ordering food at the school canteen I heard Suzy's voice behind me, "Wow! Look at her," She said sarcastically. I turned around to see her. She was with our enemy, Yoona. Suzy was a two-faces. Just few weeks ago, we were talking about Yoona that she was being a . She made out with Suzy's ex boyfriend, Taecyeon. I knew that Yoona were jealous of Suzy since Suzy was the most beautiful girl in our school. I admit that Yoona was also pretty but compare to Suzy, she was nothing. Then I went to the round table and bring my tray along.

While I was eating, I only looked at my food, I heard someone put the tray on my table and sat infront of me. I lifted my head, it was Kyuhyun. "What's up?" He said. "uh? Nothing, I go to go," I said and stood up. I looked around and everyone was watching me. I was shy and sat down again. I asked him, "Why is everyone is watching me?" He said, "We will talk about that later, eat first." I nodded as if to say yes. "Can I come over to your house later?" He asked. I stuttered, "Oh oh! Ye.. yes! Sure!" I said.

After school, when I was resting in my bedroom, someone rang the bell. I rushed downstairs and opened the front door, "Hey! Come in," I greeted him. He put his jacket on the couch. We went to the living room and watched television. While we were sitting together he put his hand at the back of my neck, my hair. I turned to him, I blinked several times. Everytime I blinked he got nearer and nearer. Suddenly my sister, Sulli came in. I pulled him away. Sulli was fourteen but she was mature for her age. We had so much different characteristic. She was pretty and her body was y. Unlike me, I was tall and too skinny. She had golden coloured-hair and I had coffee in colour. "Wow!" Sulli said. I knew Sulli was shocked because I had never bring a guy to my house before. "Who sent you here? Krystal?" I said. Krystal was her bestfriend since she was born so my family knew her very well. "Hai," Sulli greeted Kyuhyun. "Hai," He replied. "May I talk to you for a second?" Sulli asked me. I went to the kitchen door with Sulli. "What?" I said. She smiled widely, "Your boyfriend eh?" My face blushed. "No!" Then I went back to the living room.