First day of school

Between love and lies

I was standing infront of the main entrance of our school, waiting for my bestfriend, Suzy. There she came, "Jiyeon! Hey, I miss you. How was your vacation?" She greeted me with a hug. Today was the first day of school after the term break. "Fine, you? I miss you too. My vacation was cool, and I bought you something," I said and took out the gift from my bag. "Thank you!" She said and opened it. "Wow! A dress and a friendship bracelets. So pretty, I like it."


Suzy was taller than me, although I was older than her. She was pretty, got the y curve that every guy wanted and trust me she had dated most of the handsome guys in our school and played them while me, an ordinary girl with flat-chested, infamous. Our family knew each other very well since we've been bestfriend since we were five. She had been living across my house and about six years ago she moved to a larger house because her mother divorced with her dad when she was eleven.


When we were talking on our way to class, we saw a new good-looking student came to us and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where is the principle's room? Cause im new here," He said. We were startled. "You go to the left and right and straight, the last room," Suzy pointed her hand out. "Thank you," He said and looked at Suzy's name tagg "Suzy," She told him. He looked at me and I said, "Jiyeon," i smiled. "Nice to meet you both, and im Kyuhyun" He told us. Then he walked away.


"He is so hot!" Suzy exclaimed. We went to our own class, after the school bell rang. While my teacher was teaching us about Sociology, someone knocked the door and it was Kyuhyun. "Oh are you the new student?" Mrs. Narsha asked. He nodded. "Please sit there," She pointed her hand out. He sat next to my friend. After school, I rushed to canteen cause that was where Suzy and I usually hangout. I told  her that Kyuhyun had the same subject with me. "Cool! You're so lucky. we can see him often then," She said. After eating our brunch, we went to her BMW car, she named it Breezy, "Bye Jiyeon, I will call you later," Suzy said and I waved at her and got on to my car.

 

please do comment and subscribe :p thank you.