Calling

Between love and lies

That afternoon, when I was studying in my room for next week's test, "Jiyeon! Suzy's calling," my mother shouted from the living room. "Okay!" I shouted back and ran outside to the living room. I picked up the phone house, "Hey," I said, gasping for breath. "Hey, guess what? I saw Kyuhyun just now when I was on my way to home, I saw him driving a Porsche car! Come on it's Porsche! He's hot, Jiyeon!" She said in an excited voice. Ofcourse, I felt abit jealous. I liked Kyuhyun too, but Suzy was my bestfriend so I tried to ignore my feeling. "Cool! I think he's rich, almost perfect!" I said. We've been talking about Kyuhyun all the way for half an hour on the phone. "I got to go Suzy, I need to study for the test," She replied, "Oh okay, see you tomorrow. Love ya," We hung up.

The next morning, normally I parked my car near the gate 4 but it was taken by a Porsche car but it couldnt be Kyuhyun, i thought to myself then I parked my car behind the school canteen. As I went inside the gate 4, I saw Kyuhyun got out from his car, and true he took my favourite parking. But I ignored him and went to the main entrance where we usually met, Suzy was waiting for me. She was earlier than usual, "Hey," She said. I nodded and smiled, "Why so early?" I . When she saw Kyuhyun behind me, she waved at him as if to say hello. He came to us and asked, "Hey, what do you guys have now?" Suzy replied, "We have maths, you?"

"Aww, too bad. I dont take maths," He said. "What subjects you're taking?" Suzy aksed him. "Im taking Biology, Sociology and Geography." He answered. I was so excited because I took Sociology and Geography too. "Cool! We're taking Geography too and Jiyeon's taking sociology," She told him. The first bell rang, and we went to our class. After school, after having my lunch someone was calling the phone house, I picked it up and put it near to my ear, "Hello," I said. "Hello, may i talk to Jiyeon?" asked the familiar voice. "It's me," I admited. Silence for few seconds, "Im Kyuhyun," He said. Tears of joy spilled my eyes!