Losing a bestfriend

Between love and lies

After school, Suzy went to my house. We were in my bedroom, lying together. I miss this moment, I thought to myself. Suddenly she asked me, "Jiyeon, can i ask you something?" My smile broke. Obviously she wanted to talk about Kyuhyun. "Yeah sure. Is it about Kyuhyun?" I tried to make her happy. I realise I wasn't a good bestfriend but I couldn't hide my feelings."Honestly, do you like Kyuhyun?" She said. "I don't know," I lied to her. "Don't lie. I know you like him!" She shouted at me. I scowled at her. "I'm sorry, I kinda like him." I apologized. Her jaw dropped open. "How could you?! We've been bestfriend for almost twelve years and now you betrayed me!" Tears spilled  to her nose. She rushed out of my room and slammed the door as hard as she could.
 
I felt guilty that I followed her to the front door. I held her hand, gasping for breath. She pulled my hand harshly away and rubbed her tears with her hand. "Dont touch me! I hate you!" She screamed at me. Tears starting to flow over my face, "Im sorry." I said it again. "I love Kyuhyun so much, Jiyeon! I never like a guy this much before and you know it!" She said. I love Kyuhyun too but Suzy was my bestfriend. Finally I backed away and things had changed the next day.

The next day, I was nervous to go to school. I went to main entrance as usual waiting for Suzy but she didn't came. I waited for her for about ten minutes, still she didn't come. Maybe she's not going to school, I thought. When the bell rang, I came to my locker and checked my schedule, first period was geography class, I went to my class and saw that Suzy was sitting beside Kyuhyun. I looked at Suzy then at Kyuhyun. Crap! How could she? After geography class finished I rushed to Suzy and tried to act normal, "Hey, where were you? I was waiting for you at the main entrance this morning," She looked at me like she didn't know me. "Uh, I was late. Waiting for me or Kyuhyun?" She made a wry face and walked to Kyuhyun. Damn!