Dream

Between love and lies

“Hey… What’s up?” I replied. I was so nervous that my teeth bit my lower lip. “Haai. I uh wanna ask something about our homework,” He said. I told him everything about the homework, and that’s it. “Okay, thanks Jiyeon,” He thanking me. “Yeah sure, so…. I got to go.” I took a deep breath. “Oh sorry  for disturbing you, bye.” He said and we hung up. I rushed upstairs to my bedroom and lean on the wall near my bed. I was so happy and nervous that I could hear my heart’s beating. That night, I couldn’t sleep because thinking of him. What was he doing right now? Maybe he was thinking of me? Did he love me? OMG! I was so excited. After few minutes I fell asleep.

 

When I was waiting for Suzy at the main entrance of our school, Kyuhyun came to me instead of Suzy. “Hey, sorry for calling you Yesterday. Were you busy?” He asked. “No no! Ofcourse not.” I said. Without realizing our lips touched. He kissed me! This wasn’t true. How could he? I sat straight up gasping for breath. I looked around my bedroom. It was only a dream. I swung my legs to the cold tile, I shivered, it was almost winter. It was getting cold. I couldn’t wait to see Kyuhyun later. I went to the bathroom and took a bath and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast and then rushed to my car. I glanced at my car park, it was taken again by Kyuhyun! So I parked my car behind the canteen.

 

As I went to the main entrance, Kyuhyun seemed like waiting for Suzy and I. I came to him, “ Hey,” I said. He looked shy and before he could talk, Suzy came, “ Why are you guys so early?” Kyuhyun stuttered, “Well… ah I have to to to come earr..ly because I haven’t finished my homeworks, bye. See you later.” He smiled at me and walked to his locker. Suzy turned around to me and said, “What’s with him? He looks different today,” It was hard for me to explain to her about Yesterday that he called me. I didn’t want to hurt her feeling, I just nodded as if to say I didn’t know.