A Chance to Grab!

Love Encounter

Its already a month after Sora met with Sungmin.. sometimes Sungmin will call her but she will avoiding him.. She doesnt want to feel hurt.. Sora are having discussion with her friends in the library... then, her phone is vibrating... its Sungmin... but she rejected his call...

"wae??" asks So Yool... She feels weird...

"nothing... i'm not in the mood to talk with him..." answer Sora.. she continues her discussion.... After one hour... the discussion ends....

Sora leaves herself first.. since she applied for extra course this semester... along the way to the class... She stops when she pass by the notice board... something attracts her...

(example poster)

"looking for talented person to be cast in new movie??" she reads it slowly.... something playing in her mind.... 

"i will give it a try!" said Sora..

She smiles... may be this will be a good start for her... She wanna be at the same level as Sungmin.. even not popular as him but being in the same industry will be just fine... Sora goes to class immediately after taking some notes about the audition.. She needs to be prepare... one week to go before the audition...

Kang Sora went home early today.... She needs to prepare her own scripts... She is thinking hard about it... but no ideas... She puts down her pens.. looks at the clock on the wall... its 8pm.. She decided to take a walk to the park near Han River... She brings all the important stuff.. and her camera.. maybe its useful for some inspirations... 

She wears her hoodie jacket.. "omma! appa! i will be back soon... omma and appa eat first.. i will having my dinner later...

"where are you going??" ask her mom..

"Han River park.. i need some inspirations..." answer her short.. her parents just nodding.. understand her..

"take care..." said both of them.. sending her with waving hands... Sora smiles.. grateful to have parents like them...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Sora sits at the bench after walking a long the park... She takes out her camera and starts to take some snapshot... She smiles with satisfaction when looking back all the pictures that she took.. She also taking picture a guy that exercise alone at the park... but seems that the guy is familiar... her heart starts to beat fast again when the guy walks towards her....

Leeteuk update his twitter... 

@special1004: The moon is really bright so I’m not sure if it is a moon or a lamp..^^ The weather is good so I feel refreshed(.) I have to work even harder on exercising!!^^

then, he is looking around after exercising... a girl catches his eyes...he  walks towards the girl.. he smiles when looking at the girl... the girl is smiling back to him...

"may i sit here??" ask Leeteuk to her.. starting the conversation..

"yes.. you may.." she answers short...

"what ar you doing here Sora-shi??" ask Leeteuk looking straight to Sora... he cant take his eyes off her.. She is too pretty even without make up...

"i just take a night walk..." Sora smiles... 

"with a camera??" 

"i love to take pictures... its inspires me so much.." she giggles and continues to take pictures... Leeteuk still looking at her... He takes out his phone too.. taking Sora pictures...

"huh??? what are you doing??" asks Sora after Leeteuk took her picture...

"nothing.." he smirks... 

"really??" 

"yes!" he answers confidently... 

"can i look what pictures that you were taking??"

"sure.." said Sora... She showed all the pictures.. including Leeteuk pictures in the camera..

"its me??" asks Leeteuk...

"i think so..." answer Sora.. giggling...

"you look handsome in the pictures...." praised her... making Leeteuk blushes..

"so, you said i'm not handsome from the real sight???" Leeteuk pouts his face... making Sora laughs...

"anieya.. i means the pictures looks so naturally... and of course you are handsome from real sight too!" said Sora... again! Leeteuk is red! Sora too... She never said other guys are handsome in front them.. this was her first time...

The night is getting dark.... both of them are enjoying their time together.. under the moon..

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. for celebrating  i will release two chapters today... my small gifts for all FDs family... hope you will enjoy it.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness