A Way To Stardom

Love Encounter

Its already a month after the audition... Sora and her friends hang out together at the town during their holiday... the girls really having fun together.... 

There are so many people at the mall today.... Soo Young and Yeon Joo are busy choosing new outfits to buy.. Sora and So Yool leave them to go to the bookstore at the other side of the mall... when Sora is busying herself looking some books to buy.... a guy approaches her...

"ehem..." the guy is making some sounds to attract Sora...

"huh??" Sora turns her head towards the guys... lifting up her head a little bit.. she surprises! 

"Sungmin oppa??? its that you?? what are you doing here???" ask Sora unbelieveable... looking at Sungmin.. Sungmin is disguising himself... maybe he wanna avoids from fans...

"why you look so surprise when see me?? are you not happy when you see me??" ask Sungmin back to Sora...

"anieya.. i'm happy... what are you doing here anyway??"

"Kyuhyun wants to buy some books for his studies.. thats why i'm here.. to accompany him.. Leeteuk-shi also here too.."

"Leeteuk-shi??" 

"ne.. wae??" 

"nothing..." Sora turns her gaze away from Sungmin... and Sungmin noticed that...

"Sora-ya.. are you mad with me??" ask Sungmin.. his hands are on Sora's shoulders.. He turns Sora to face him...

"what do you mean oppa?? why should i mad with you?? no.. i'm not.." answer Sora.. yes.. thats true.. She will never angry with Sungmin.. but she need some space just to forget him and accept him like a brother...

"really??" Sungmin is looking straight to Sora's eyes.. searching for the truth... Sora just nods.. avoiding her eyes with Sungmin's eyes...

"So.. why you didn't answer my calls??" asks Sungmin staright to the point.. Sora scratches her head... thinking the best excuses for Sungmin...

"Sungmin-ya..." calling a guy behind Sungmin.. He is Leeteuk...

"oh.. hyung-ah..." said Sungmin turns his body facing Leeteuk...

"what are you doing?" ask Leeteuk to Sungmin.. and then... he sees Sora behind Sungmin... "Sora-shi... you are here too??" ask him to Sora...

"ah... ne.. Leeteuk-shi..." answer Sora short... Everytime her eyes meet Leeteuk's eyes.. her heart beats fast... So, do as Leeteuk.. Oh God! what happen for both of them...

Suddenly.. Sora's phone is ringing.. 

"Hello... omma..." said her.. now.. they know that Sora received called from her mum... Sora's expression is changing rapidly... maybe something bad happen at her home... 

"arraso omma.." said Sora... before the line disconnected... She is looking elsewhere.. searching for So Yool... once she caught So Yool at the cashier... She went to her.. 

"mianhe oppa.. Leeteuk-shi... i have to go now..." said Sora.. leaving both of them in confusion....

"So Yool-ah... i cant hang out with you all any longer.. i have to go home now.. something happen... say sorry to them.. i will call you later okay..." Sora tell So Yool.. her expression shows that something really bad already happen at home.. Luckily, So Yool understand her so much..

"its okay.. i will tell them... call me okay if you need me..." So Yool smiles.. she waves her hands after Sora is leaving...

**********************************************************************************************************************

"why you didnt tell us, Sora-ya?? we are you parents right??" ask Sora's mom in her high pitch.. strict! looking at her only child.. She didn't expect that her daughter wanna be an actress... 

If only the audition letter that she received this morning doesnt arrived... She will never knew that her daughter attend an audition... She sighed heavily.... full of dissappoinment...

"omma... can you give me a chance... i will prove it to you omma... i really wanna be an actress..." said Sora.. tries her best to persuade her mom... since this is her chance to be in entertainment industry... she already passed the audition! but she has to get her parents permission first! and that is the biggest problem.. her mom will not easy to handle... her eyes is looking at her dad... asking for help.. full of sympathize... 

"omma..." Sora is calling her mom gently... holding her mom shoulders... hugging her mom from the back.. "please..." said Sora full of hopes...

"i dont wanna you be an actress.. entertainment industry full of scandals! i'm afraid if something bad happen to you!" said her mom and leaves Sora with her dad... Her mom enters to the bedroom...

"Appa..." said Sora.. looking at her dad... Her dad sits beside her.. comforting her...

"mianhe Sora-ya... honestly.. i'm also not agree if you wanna be an actress.." said her Dad... 

"Appa.. please appa.. i'm promise that i will not create any problems.. i just wanna persue my dream.. it is a good start for me.. i will never get any chance like this anymore..." said Sora... her eyes is teary... her dad sees the tears.. 

Just like his past... Sora is her daughter.. looking at Sora's determination.. He finally agreed! 

"i will handle your mom... just wait a little while Sora-ya..." said her dad...

"thanks appa.." said Sora while hugging her dad... 

"you should take a rest..." Sora just nods.. Her dad leaves her alone at the living room.. Sora looks at her watch.. it 8pm... She decides to take a walk to Han River again..

Only the place that make her calm and peaceful......