Childhood Crush

Love Encounter

Sora is holding Sungmin's namecard.. She sighs heavily... she keeps looking at her phone.. at the end.. She puts her phone on the table and lying on the couch.. watching the television... during that time MV Sorry Sorry is playing on the  screen.. her eyes are focusing on the televison screen.. 

"oh... this is Super Junior.." she said to herself...

"waaa.... its too many members in the group.. how to remember all of them.." said Sora while moving her head following the dance music of Sorry Sorry... seems that she enjoying the music... 

Until her mom is calling her to help in the kitchen.. Sora didn't move an inch.. She is too focus with Super Junior.. especially Sungmin... after MV finished... Sora helps her mom in the kitchen... 

"omma... do you remember our neighbour before we moved in here?? when i was a kid.. i always played with the boy that stay next door..." asks Sora to her mom...

"urm... are you mentioning about Lee's family, Sora??" asks her mom back.. while cooking some dishes for dinner.. 

"ne omma.." answer her short..

"wae?? why you asking about them??" 

"anieya.. i'm just thinking about them..." said Sora.. hiding the truth from her mom... She continues helping her....

During dinner with her parents... Sora only playing with her foods... seems that her soul and mind are somewhere else...

"are you Sora??" asks her dad.. broke the silence atmosphere during the dinner.. He feels worried when looking at his daughter.. she is not herself today.. usually she eats a lot... Sora backs to reality when she heard her dad's voice.. She is thinking about Sungmin.. should she call him or not...

"omma... where do you put all the old albums??" asks Sora to her mom..

"in the store.. wae??" asks her mom with weird tone.. its been a long time the albums was there..

"anieya.. just wanna see old those pictures back.. missing some memories.. i need some inspiration for my new paperwork.." said Sora creates some excuse for her parents..

They just nod... understanding her...

"arasso.. good luck then!" said her father... giving his support for her only child... Sora just smile...

"thanks appa!"

After dinner.. Sora tries to find the old albums when she was a kid... she is looking every corner of the store room.. so many dust... she coughs... until she found the correct box that contains old albums in it... she takes out a few albums... she removes the dusts and bring them into her bedroom...

She is giggling while looking all those pictures during her childhood.. most of the pictures.. she were together with a boy.... to be specific her childhood crush ---> Lee Sungmin... now as known as a member of Super Junior... Sora feels that herself is too small compare to Sungmin...

"its wont work isnt??" said Sora... "Sungmin oppa is a Hallyu Star.. while me... just a college girl.." she sighs..

She opens her laptop and tries to search more about Super Junior.. she downloaded all of Super Junior songs, MVs, variety shows, mini drama and much more... she tries to memorize all the members in Super Junior.. 

Just in one day.. she already become an E.L.F.. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys.. from now on.. i will publish my ff one chapter per day.. at 12am.. unless i cant update on that day.. i will inform you guys earlier... ^__________^

thanks for reading...

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness