Spy

Love Encounter

He is dizzy... he puts both of his hand at his head... the world is spinning for him.. he bumps a few girls that passed by near him...

"that was a scary ride... i wont ride on it again!" he said... he takes a deep breath.. following the couple not far from him.. he follows them into the restaurant at the amusement park...

He is looking at his surroundings... looking for the best place to hide... he chooses to sit near the big vase... covers his face with a menu... but he still glancing at a man and a woman not far from him... 

"may i take your order sir??" asks the waiter..

The guy is clearing his throat.. lowered his voice... 

"one cup of hot chocolate..." said her.. but his eyes is still looking at the couple... 

"anything else sir??" asks the waiter again..

"no.." he answer short...

The guy is acting weird.... he feels really uneasy when looking at the couple.. he is attracts all people in the restaurant to look at him..

************************************************************************************************************************

Kang Sora and Sungmin arrived at amusement park... Sungmin disguising himself well...  they are enjoying all the rides there.... after playing all those things.. they feel hungry.. and decide to eat at the restaurant at the amusement park..

Sora is glancing at the man near the vase... like she already met the man before this.. the man is acting weird.. but Sora is distract when Sungmin is calling her..

"Sora-ya..." Sungmin looks straight to Sora's eyes.. making Sora more nervous.... 

"ne oppa..." answer Sora short.. her hands is playing with the napkin.. 

"Sora-ya.. listen to me okay.." said Sungmin..

"ne.."

"i dont want to make u uncomfortble with me... i just wanna tell you before its to late.." Sungmin drinks a glass of water to clear his throat.. his is nervous too.. but he dont wanna feels regret for the rest his life.. 

"Sora-ya... i love you..." said Sungmin straightforward... like a man.. very gentleman and brave.. " i do love you.." said him again...

"what oppa??" asking Sora.. she seems surprise... unbelieveable what she  heard just now..

"i love you..." said Sungmin... 

"oppa..." Sora silence a few minutes... she close her eyes a few seconds.. she trusts her heart.. 

"mianhe oppa..." said Sora.. lowered down her head.. her feelings towards Sungmin was already gone... its already replaces with someone else.. someone that she never thought in her mind before this...

"do you have a boyfriend already??" asks Sungmin with a smile..

"anieya.." denies Sora..

"then?? you already have someone that you love??"

Sora nods... after thinking hard... "oppa... honestly.. since i was a kid.. i do love you until a few months ago... but after saying that you like me like a sister.. i totally sad... and try to forget my feeling towards you... and i manage it.. its after i met someone... mianhe oppa.." explains Sora.. 

Sungmin smile.. "its okay Sora-ya.. i understand.. my mistake too.. do i know who is the guy that u love??" asks Sungmin..

"anieya.. its secret..." answer Sora... with a smile.. showing her dimple...

"i feel much better after i confess my feelings.. its better getting rejected than being full of regret... i hope you will not avoiding me after this.."

"i will not oppa... i'm promise... we still friends.. you will be just like my brother..." said Sora.. showing her pinky finger.. just like they were kid.. Sungmin smiles... 

Even Sungmin is hurt being rejected.. its not a big deal with him.. as long as Sora is still besides him... as long as he can still looks at Sora's smile.. he will be happy.. hope Sora will find her true love.. So do him.. just wondering.. when the time will come...

************************************************************************************************************************

He is walking behind a group of girls.. slowly... hiding his face with his cap.. looking at the girl not far from him.. she is alone.. his eyes are looking at somewhere else... searching the guy that being with the girl for the whole time... 

"okay.. this is a perfect time.." said him..

He walks to the clown that holds ballons.. he chooses a heart shape balloons.. on the ballon it written "i love you" Then, he walks to the rabbit and duck mascot not far from him.. asking the mascots to help him.. the mascots nods.. and showing their thumbs.. 

Sora is waiting for Sungmin.. Sungmin asks her to stay.. Sungmin said he wanna buy ice cream for both of them.. Suddenly... two mascots is approaching her.. one of the mascot is a rabbit and other one is a duck.. so cute!

The rabbit mascot is giving Sora a balloon with heart shaped.. written on it " I love you" then... the duck mascot is making heart shape with both his hand... 

Sora is laughing... "thanks you.." said her and hugs both mascot....

"who asking both of you to do this for me???" ask Sora.. curious to know the person.. She thought it might be Sungmin...

Both of the mascot are pointing at the guy not far from them.. The same guy that she saw in the restaurant...

"thanks..." said Sora.. She is running towards that guy.. "wait.." shouts her... but the guy already runs away immediately.. avoids her...

"who are you??" asks Sora... but the guy already disappear from her sight....

"ah.. i miss him!" said Sora.. but... then, she snaps her finger... 

"thats him! the guy that save me a few months ago.. but why he doing this??" before she answer her own question.. Sungmin approaches her..

"i'm looking for you Sora-ya.. what ar you doing here??" asks Sungmin.. seems that he is running too.. 

"mianhe oppa.. just looking for someone.." said Sora.. she feels sorry about Sungmin.. its all about her.. Sungmin has to run too...

"who??" asks Sungmin curious...

"an old friend.." said Sora.. lie...

"oh.. what is this??" Sungmin points her finger to the heart shaped balloon.. 

"ah.. the rabbit mascot gave me.." said her with smile.. 

"lucky you.. maybe you looks to cute today.. thats why the mascot gave you that.." said Sungmin... Sora laughs...

"anieya.." denies Sora.. Sungmin gives Sora and ice cream.. they walk together.. to the car park.. they really enjoy the day.. and Sora... still curious about the guy..

***********************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk stops.. Sora is not chasing him anymore.. He takes a deep breath.. 

"geez! that was tiring!" said Leeteuk.. he is facing the wall... hiding his face from people.. they might recognise him...

Then.. he pouts his face talks to the wall..

"Sora-ya... i love you..." said him slowly... "i might be crazy.." continues him.. That why he was here.. at the amusement park.. spying on Sungmin and Sora.. yesterday.. Sungmin said that he wanna asked Sora out for a date.. and confessed towards her.. Since.. Leeteuk is a leader and more older than him.. So, Sungmin asked for some advices..

"you should go for it.. confess to her.." said Leeteuk to Sungmin last night.. and now.. he was here.. he regreted it by saying that to Sungmin.. he sighed heavily.. today was a long day for him..

Then, he smiles.. somehow.. he happy when he saw Sora's smile when received his gift.. that was the most fantastic idea that he had at that time.. thanks to the mascots.. they were doing well.. until Sora discovered him.. thats why he had to run..

"i think i should go back home now.. i have a schedule after this..." said Leeteuk while looking at his watch.. He walks to the car park.. leaving the amusement park with one memory in his mind..

somehow.. Leeteuk is most romantic man in the world.. hehe...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.... first of all.. thanks for all those positive comments.. hehe.. i will take some of your opinions for the next chapters... that was great idea! so, for showing my gratitude to all of you.. i'm publishing two chapters today.. thanks guys.. please enjoying it and drops more comments... hehe.. to be honest.. i really like chapter 18 the most! ^^

*i'm really tired.. but i try my best to publish these chapters today.. but tomorrow i wont promise anything.. since i will be busy.. sorry guys.. :(

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness