The Girl Next Door

Love Encounter

Sungmin is lying on the coach... keep glancing at his phone.. waiting for some calls... its already passed a few days after he met Sora.... He keeps thinking about her.. Sora was his childhood friend.. they were together since he was 10 years.. back then.. Sora was 6 years old.. they were 4 years gap between them.. but Sora was mature girl that time..

Sungmin didn't expect that Sora growth to be a beautiful lady.. showing more mature appearance.. yet still cute in other people's eyes...

***********************************************************************************************************************

"oppa.. oppa.." said Sora.. calling Sungmin that sits on the bench near the playground.. she was running to him... with her ponytail hair and beautiful pink lace gown.. she was cute! Sungmin smiled back to her.. waving his hand to Sora...

"oppa.. you are here??" asked Sora while looking at Sungmin.. Sungmin put his guitar on the empty bench beside her... 

"wae?? are you searching for me??" Sora just nodded her head as answer.. Sungmin pinched her chubby cheek.. Sora pouted .. sulking..

"do you miss me so much right?" asked Sungmin jokingly... Sora didn't answer him.. She was still sulking...

"okay.. mianhe.. Sora-ya... my mistake.." said Sungmin..

"i'm playing guitar for you.. stop sulking with me Sora-ya..." Sungmin tried his best to make Sora smiled again... He started to play guitar and sang at the same time...

Being a trainee was hard for him that time.. he just 13 years old boy... but everytime he went home.. everytime he saw Sora.. He will smile brightly.. looking at Sora all his hardship will flew away..

Sora smiled showing her teeth and dimple... She was so happy when Sungmin sang for her... its been a long time they didn't meet.. her mom told her that Sungmin was studying far from home.. 

Sora clapped her hands loudly.. full of sincerity... 

"oppa.. you have a good voice..." praised Sora.. Sungmin laughed! 

"anieya.. i'm not that good.." denied him.... "we should go home Sora-ya... its already late.." said Sungmin.. He holds Sora's hand... walking together to their home...

"oppa.." said Sora.. when Sungmin sent her infront of the house...

"ne.. Sora-ya..." answer him short...

"please take care of yourself.. don't forget about me.. don't skip any meals.. you can do it! fighting!" Sora gave all her supports to Sungmin.. Sungmin surprised! Sora just 9 years old.. but she looked mature than her real age... Sungmin caress her hair.. nods his head...

"i will... just go in... i will take you to the park and eating ice cream tomorrow.." promised Sungmin to Sora.. Sora smiled and showed her pinky finger to Sungmin.. Sungmin interlocked his pinky finger with her.. promised!

"oppa... oppa.."

************************************************************************************************************************

"Sungmin ah! Sungmin ah!" a girl voice is dissapearing... its changing to different voice.. more louder than that until one pillow hits his face!

"ouch!" shouts Sungmin.. back into the reality... 

"who was throwing this to me??!" asked Sungmin angrily... 

"its me.." answer Leeteuk short..

"ah.. hyung-ah.. why were you doing this to me??"

"i'm calling you.. but you dont listen to me.. thats why i'm throwing you that.."

"aish... you are disturbing me.." said Sungmin.. lies back to the coach..

"what are you thinking about??" asks Leeteuk.. digging some secret from Sungmin...

"anieya... nothing..." Sungmin ignores Leeteuk.. He doesn't wanna talk about it.. 

"i saw you keep glancing at your phone.. waiting calls from someone??"

"nope..." answer Sungmin short...

"okay.. if you say so.."

"guys!" shouts Leeteuk.. calling all s...

"wae hyung-ah??" asks Donghae...

"let's go to Kona Beans... our moms need some helps there..."

"okay! let's go!" said all of them.. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. so... can anyone accept loveline between Sungmin and Sora???? XDDDDD its quite interesting i think.. since Sungmin is my ultimate bias in SJ.... huhu.. you guys have to wait for next chapter....

*i still feel like in a dream... Park Jung Soo already enlists in army today.. i wonder how about Kang Sora? i really wanna know about her....

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness