Fate with Super Junior

Love Encounter

Sora speechless.. no way out! seems that her fate with Super Junior is getting stronger day by day... no way she can avoid it..

"another CF with Super Junior..." she sighs....heavily... She sits on the chair... waiting for shooting to start.... but no sign that Super Junior will coming...

"Hello!!" said a familiar voice... Sora knew the owner of the voice.. He is Leeteuk-shi.. SJ leader... behind him.. Sora can see Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae...

Sora takes a guitar.. pretends that she not see them.. She tries to practice playing guitar more.. since today CF needs her to play guitar with SJ members... She sighs... She has no talent in music at all.... but she tries her best...

"Sora-ya..." said Sungmin.. calling her from the back.. and giving her a back hug.. Sora stunned! no words from her... but someone is jealous looking at them... guess who?? of course Leeteuk-shi.. his face is red like a chilli pepper...

"So.. thats why you cant meet me... you are busy nowdays.." said Sungmin... facing Sora.. He leans on the mirror... 

"oppa..." said Sora... Sungmin still smiles looking at her... 

"Sora-shi..." said Eunhyuk and Donghae... "we meet again.." said Donghae.. they streches their hands towards Sora.. but immediately Sungmin and Leeteuk stop his hands..

"what are you doing??" asks Leeteuk to Donghae and Eunhyuk..

"Hyung-ah.. thats mannerism.. we wanna be friendly towards her..." said Donghae... pouting his face.. Sora just laughs...

"So, you are our partner in this CF??" asks Eunhyuk..

"ne.. but i dont know how to play a guitar... its hard for me..." said Sora honest...

"I will teach you.." said Sungmin... from behind Sora back... Sungmin hold the guitar too.. teaching Sora a little bit how to play guitar... 

"Hyung-ah.. dont think that was too much??" ask Eunhyuk..

"what? i'm not doing anything.. i'm just helping her.. since i knew her for a long time..." explains Sungmin... but he is enjoying being like this with Sora... 

"Sora-ya... how could you didn't tell me that you already be a part in this industry?? i saw your pictures in magazine a few days ago..." said Sungmin... Leeteuk is sitting infront them pretend to read magazine.. actually, he is eavesdropping them..

"mianhe oppa... its happen too sudden... i didn't expect it too... i felt like i'm dreaming..." said Sora with a smile... sometimes she will glancing at Leeteuk... 

"So, how you feel like now? its hard??" Sungmin showing his concern towards Sora..

"anieya.. i'm just fine.. even just a minor role in CF and being a model.. its really fun..." 

"So, any new plan??"

"yesterday.. CEO of my compony told me to attend audition for new movie.. He asked me to give a try.." said Sora...

"really?? good luck then!" said Sungmin with excited feelings.. He caress her hair... and Leeteuk is burnt with jealousy...

"okay.. time to shoot!" said the director...

Leeteuk is standing at the door... waiting for goes out first.. when Sora is passing by infront him through the door.. He whispers to her..

"good luck!" 

Sora is looking at him.. widened her eyes.. and Leeteuk just smiles.. walking to the set.. leaving Sora in confusion..