Saengil Chukkaehamnida~

Dreams Do Come True! {HIATUS}

 

You looked at him hoping she got the person name wrong. “meaby it isnt me~”

You hear two voices “Yeah thank you~”

Mister Weng stood up and signal them to sit after bowing “So what brings you to our restaurant?”

Then you recognize the first guy “Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Tao and his Sehun! We wanted to check if we could borrow her for a moment!”

Mister Weng sight and look at you “Go~ take the day okay! But be here early tomorrow! To repeair the time lost today~”

You stood up “Anio~ It wont take long! I cant go when the place is to crowded! You are going to…”

He shook hies head “its fine! I would look rude if I denied this kids the petition! Plus they are EXO members and it might be important!”

They smile and took you out but told you to go to the bus while they talk with the guys for a moment.

Sehun “the manager is talking so we sneak out and search for you!” he say with a serious face which made you laugh low.

Tao smile “Sehun-ah don’t be so serious about it! Just go to the bus and wait for us there nuna!”

Sehun laugh and nod “mianhae! Ne, Nuna Jebal!”

You nod and walk to the bus and so the driver open the door, you got in and while you walk to the last chair you saw Xiumin laying on it sleeping with your camara hold on by his hand on his stomach. He look so angelic and cute like that and you wanted to take a pic so you slowy aproach him and took out your phone but you forgot turning off the camara sound. When you took it he got woken up by the high sound of the camara taking a pic. “h huh?” he look up at you holding your phone in total shock.

You quickly hide the phone and bow apologeticly “mi mianhaeyo~” you walk away fast to another chair and sit close to the window looking down. You felt horrible, you heart was beating fast and it hurt at the same time, tears start welling up thinking the worst. You just wish the earth could eat you just now, everything was screwd up by this simple jet stupid mistake. *im so stupid! He might be thinking I am like the others!* you didn’t want to cry but it was to much for you to handle the tears so you cryied in silence until you sudenly sob, you fastly cover your mouth and hope he didn’t heard you.

But he had clearly heard you. He stood up and walk to you putting the camara on your lap. “why are you crying?” he say sitting beside you and leaning a little to see your face like a curious kid. “Jebal~ Don’t cry!” he pull the jacket to cover his hand and gently dry the tears falling. “I don’t like when you cry! It might have been my first time but I don’t like to see you like this!” he took the camara and turn it on “or do you want a pick of you like this? Or of me like this?” he  get out of the chair and lower so you would see what he was gonna do. Once he was comftrable he put the camara towards him and made a sad face then took a pic like that. And made more faces even sader until he made a crying goofy face. Making you crack up a giggle and made him smile big “that’s better!” he didn’t stop until you where all made a mess of laughter then he sit down but left all the pics for you and turn of the camara. “Now that’s what im talking about!” he smile big and look at you cry but now was of his epic cute faces which are making you laugh your but off.

You take a deep breath and look at him “you’re a clown Oppa~”

He chukle “well I don’t want you to cry for me~ atleast not for this! I don’t mind”

                You nod while he wipe off the tears you had from over load laughing “arraso~”

He smile and stood up “lets go to the back chair! I like it there better!”

You nod again and follow him with your camara on hand “um can I ask wae you all came here?”

Xiumin sigh “ahhh well I think the manager was actually mad with us cuz we have been caring your cams all around the city for weeks~”

You look at your cam “I don’t mind I know you guys have been taking good care of them! I trust you guys!” you smile.

Xiumin giggle “nee~ we took pictures also and videos!” he turn on the camara “though Suho has your video camara!” he put the photo the last pic he took of him on bed. He had messy hair and it seem like a hotel room, white blue sheets and the light of the sun shine on him, he smiled cutely and sleepy but had that spark of yness on him. “this one was in our trip to Taiwan! That morning we had it free to go out have some fun!”

You look at it and just died “w WUA~” you looked at him “I like it~” you would never show that pic to anyone but didn’t wanted to mention it to him.

He smile “its just for you! Please don’t let anyone steal it! Even if they do Ill tell I took it for you!” he chukle passing a bunch and leaving it on the one of the day of the concert where he took one with a paper that had something in taiwanese writen and a question. “this other one was in the short recess we had in the concert!”

You smile “hahahaha you really like taking pictures! What does the paper says?” you ask while pointing to the paper.

He stop smiling sudenly “umm…. I don’t know! But you can still use translate on it later!” he slightly smiled at you.

You nod search for your phone but he stop you “but I can do that now oppa!”

He shook his head fast “ani ani im showing you the pictures!” he put another picture but this time he was with Suho,Lay and Tao in swimsuit.

You gasp “W WUA~ Oppa!” you poke him on the arm. “you still chuby!” you moke him poking him on the belly

He blush and whished he hadn’t show or taken that picture and quikly pass it. “this other one is in the airplane with Luhan and Sehun!”

You giggle seen how cute sehun looked with the eye cover “hahaha that eye cover is biger than his face!”

He laugh to relax alittle “so what have you done lately?”

You look at him and then to the front “well work, work and work! The restaurant has been full lately so I have been coming every day to give extra help!”

He noded and turn off the camara “ohh so you havent got free days! Does that means you got to go back inside?”

Then tao enter answering that for you “Nop! She has been given the whole day!”

Suho walk towards you “here is the video cam!” he smile giving you it. “there is a video im sure you would like seen but wait till your back to your house!”

You nod “arraso oppa! How are you all?”

They all nod happy “Great!”

You giggle and then the manager smile “Its nice seen you are fine~ You are going to be with us!”

They sited and leave you and Xiumin at the last chair, you look at him and remember both the swimsuit and the bed picture instantly. You whisper to him “oppa! Are you chuby or is that pic a total joke?”

He look at you “w well im still little chuby! Mianhae if I disapoint you~ I know im not like Luhan or Chanyeol or even Sehun!”

You shook your head “anio! I like you the way you are Oppa!” you smile from the heart.

He felt like blushing red “r really? Youre not kidding?”

You nod “yes really!”

He smile sweetly “gomawo~” he say looking at your with sparkly eyes and then look forward with a big smile.

You look at him happy *he so cute~ ^o^ I could just pinch his cheeks right now!* you control your self from it.

~~~

After some minutes you all arrive to a building.

Tao and Baekhyun stood up fast “ahhh Photoshoot! Yes~” they say victorious and gave high fives to each other in any way posible and the others join them.

You giggle since you’ve never seen this side of them. *they are so adorable~ I never though it would be this fun to be around them! I don’t want to wake up from…* Xiumin poke your cheek and smile showing his teeths to you.

“its not a dream ____!” is as if he just read your mind. “this is all real! So you wont wake up! I wont let you!” he stood up and walk out with the others after it and you follow the manager and them to the studio; while they walk to the make up and dress up part you and the manager walk towards the women models and the photographer.

the photographer look at you and smiled "hello~ I'm Exo photographer for today~ I heard of you and your good photografi so wae dont you go help the girls a little with some poses and so they can use the light right to their advantage~ i'm sure you can do it great~"

You nod at him.

~~~

some minutes later they were finishing the photoshoot and sudenly Xiumin and the guys apear with birthday stuff and Xiumin with a cake on one hand, ofcurse you only notice it when he was infront of you with that smile, dam that smile of his. does he know how to smile and in wich ocation pull each of those smiles of his. 

you jump a little when you saw the rest of exo singing happy birthday to you~ someone had told them your birthday or else... you couldnt belive anything else. How they know? you didnt even celebrated it cuz noone ever remember. Dificult to belive but none of your closes friends even remember it or call you but this guys... they know is today. your face was red, your heart beated like crazy, your eyes where holding the tears, of all the people Exo is doing this for you, they dont even know you much and here they are singing to you happy birthday. Who told them? Who? sudenly you felt someone hug you with one arm and whisper in your ear "make a wish beautiful girl"

you couldnt hold it anymore and let the tears falll down and cover your eyes with both hands. suho rub your back to comfort you. chanyeol search for napkins and baeky took the cake away form xiumin and left it on a table. Tao felt how you were feeling and got sad seen you like that. Kris comforted Tao. Sehun was surprise and didnt know what to say to you. D.O rub your head and tell you to calm down a little cuz you where shaking. Luhan search for a chair for you while Chanyeol came back with the napkin and gave it to Xiumin who stood infront of you worry. Chen was sitting down beside Lay both not sure what to do since you where all cover by the others except Tao and Kris which stay in their places.

Suho smile "We heard about it! Someone told us about your birthday and wae you stop celebrating it~ All agree it would be nice to do this but... meaby it was not so much a good idea~ Mianhaeyo!" he keep on rubing your back "Happy Birthday _____!"

Xiumin wipe off the tears streaming down your cheeks and pull you for a gentle hug and tighten it up then whipser "fighting ____(nickname) I wont go till you stop crying~ i wont break the hug until you get better~ Truth is.... Bogoshipoyo nae yeppeun yeoja~ <3" (i miss you my pretty girl~)

To be contineu~~

Mianhada~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Last pic fic coming soon~ Hope you all like it~ <3 Like please~