Graduation Day/Raffle Winner.

10 Days in Seoul~ (✿◠‿◠)

You woke up early because you are excited on your graduation day even if it's in the afternoon. You quickly went to your Mom and hug her. At first, your mother was shocked but then, she hugged you back.

"Look who's excited :P" - Mom

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much Mom!" - You

"Oh why are you thanking me?" - Mom

"Because you and Dad raised me well, I love you and I miss Dad." - You said with little tears in your eyes.

"I love you too honey, and I also miss your dad." - Mom

"Ok, dear you should not cry, do you want to graduate with puffy eyes?" - Mom

"Oh, ok :D" - You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finished showering and in an hour, you are graduating from high school. You wore your pink dress (A/N: see Chapter 1) and your Mom puts make up in you. After that you two went to the assigned place and when you got there, your friends greeted you and you greeted them back.

*input graduation song :P*

"Choi, Eun Hae" - The MC called your name and you went to the stage to accept your diploma. After that, you and your classmate went to the stage and thanked all the teacher and also the principal of your school. You all cried because you all will miss each other.

You remembered your vision and recalled that you won the raffle. After bidding your good bye to your friends and teacher, you and your  mom went.

3

 

2

 

1

 

Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah ohAtarashī machi de notta den-- My phone

"Hello?" You.

"Is this Choi Eun Hae?" - The person in the other line.

"Yes it's me, why?" - You.

"Congratulations! You won the Trip to Seoul in 10 Days!" - The person in the other line.

"Really?" - You.

"Yes!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~" - You.

"So your flight is on next week, Monday, 11:00 am, meet me at the ~~~~~~~~~~ Airport. Look for me when you get there, my name is ~~~~~. Again, CONGRATULATIONS and have a blessed night." - the person hung up.

"Mom! I won the raffle! I'm going to Seoul~ Wahihihihihi" - You said while jumping.

"Jinja?? Wow, Congratulations! And also, I'm proud of you~" - Mom.

"I wish appa's here." - You said.

I can tell you're looking at me
I know what you see
Any closer and you'll feel the heat GG - Umma's phone.

"Hello?" - Mom.

"Honey~" - Dad.

"Oh hi dear, hehehe~" - Mom.

"Is Eun Hae there?" - Dad.

"Yes, I'll give the phone to her." - Mom

"Dad? Is that you?" - You.

"No, it's the repair man, of course! I'm proud of you sweetie~" - Dad.

"Hahahaha, thanks dad!" - You.

"So I heard yoour coming here (Seoul), I'm going to pick you up in the airport." - Dad.

"Yeeeey!" - You cheered, well my father is a businessman in Korea and  yep, I'm half korean.

"Congratulation and I have something to do, bye for now!" - Dad.

"Bye! :DD" - You.

You hung up and spend the night with your mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No l'joe for now -.-