Day Three./Meeting So Nyu Shi Dae./Date with L.Joe.

10 Days in Seoul~ (✿◠‿◠)

A blonde guy holds your hand and says how much he love you. You kissed him softly and a tear slipped down on your right  cheek. He gently wipes your tear and says: "I will always love you and I will never forget you, and I promise that, I'm going to be your husband in the future."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Appa woke you up from your sleep. You noticed that you are crying and your appa gently wipes it.

"You okay sweetie?" - Appa

"Yeah, just a dream." - You but you know it's a vision.

"Okay, I'll be going now. Take care of yourself and don't get lost! If you get lost, just call me." - Appa

"Arasso! Take care too!" - You kissed your appa's cheek and he went to his work.

*Hmmm? Blonde haired guy, I can't clearly see his face but I know that his voice sounds familiar. The place also seems familiar. Aaah~ It''s the park where I met L.Joe. Waaaah~ My first kiss, I just gave it to th- BEEEEEP* Your phone beeped. You checked your phone and it says "Taeyeon Unnie". You read the message and it says:

"Hi Eun Hae-ah! Remember that you're going to meet So Nyu Shi Dae? Well, WE'RE FREE TODAY! Can you meet us here in Gae Hwa Oak Restaurant in an hour? See you and take care~" - Taeyeon

You excitedly ran to the shower and washed up. After washing, you quickly wore this:

http://s3.favim.com/orig/41/k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.com-347746.jpg

You took a cab and you gave the address to the Ahjussi. When you got there, you saw a group of girls sitting in the corner. Taeyeon spotted you and you quickly went to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Eun Hae  imnida." You bowed to them.

"Annyeong! No need to be formal, come take a sit." - Sunny.

After sitting, they bombarded you with questions like, "how old are you?" "What's your hobby?" and other stuffs about your personal life. The other members ordered the food while the others  were talking to you. After some many hours, you took a picture of them one by one and they put their signature in the photo. The 9 members enjoyed taking photos with you. You all became bestfriends and you all went shopping. After shopping, the 8 members exchanged their numbers with you and they took one last photo with you. After that, they said that they have a practice and they really need to go.

"Annyeong Eun hae-ah! Take care and we'll text you all :P" - Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong Unnies! Take care! Annyeong!" - You said while bowing.

"Annyeong!" - The 9 said and went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 7:00 in the evening and you are in the park where you met L.Joe. You saw L.joe walking to you and you smiled at him.

"Hi~" - L.Joe. You remembered your vision *That voice. It's L.Joe's?! Omo~*

"He-hello~" - You

"Kaja!" - L.Joe held your hand and you blushed.

"Where?" - You

"Secret :D" - L.Joe

We walked away from the park and we went into Cheonggyecheon stream.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2008/10_seoul/seoul_cheonggyecheon.jpg

"Wooow~" - You

"You like it?" - L.Joe

"Yeee~ there's no other people in here -.- but I like it." - You

"Good." - L.Joe

While you were admiring the scene, L.Joe is only staring at you. After some hour, you two went home. L.Joe walked you home and he enjoyed being with you.

"Annyeong L.Joe-shi! Thanks for today :D" - You

"Heeey~ Call me oppa :D" - L.Joe

"Ne~ Annyeong L.Joe Oppa :P" - You

L.Joe went away thinking about you. *I fell inlove with a girl, HARD.*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment :D